ProPoints Sammies - Been a bride and now the journey continues Weight Watchers Food Diary

Hiya :D
I lost 1lb im really happy with that coz im on my period and i feel so bloated n still no pooin!! So im happy!
Will cum on later wen.carls watchin darts jus puttin ALL the ironin away :(
Xxx

Whoop Whoop! 1lb is Fab :) You Go Girl! X

woop well done xxx

Thanks lovely ladies really happy with it!!
Ben thinkin of sum dinners this week goin t make a pizza got sum pizza bases in.
Also in the ww weekly mag im goin t make the pot skins one night they look fab!!
Downton tonight becky!!! I wont b watchin until tomorrow more than likely!!

Dint mean t press send then :screwy:
Went t white roae today and.BHS have all theyre xmas gifts in!! I love seein all that stuff in makes me feel very christmassy!!
Xxxx

Thanks lovely ladies really happy with it!!
Ben thinkin of sum dinners this week goin t make a pizza got sum pizza bases in.
Also in the ww weekly mag im goin t make the pot skins one night they look fab!!
Downton tonight becky!!! I wont b watchin until tomorrow more than likely!!

So Pizza one night and Pot Skins another night. Sounds fab! Any other plans? X

Dint mean t press send then :screwy:
Went t white roae today and.BHS have all theyre xmas gifts in!! I love seein all that stuff in makes me feel very christmassy!!
Xxxx

I'm a Bah Humbug lol x

Dint mean t press send then :screwy: Went t white roae today and.BHS have all theyre xmas gifts in!! I love seein all that stuff in makes me feel very christmassy!! Xxxx

Oooo have they? I love looking around the bhs crimbo stuff! Was it the one at the white rose? x

So Pizza one night and Pot Skins another night. Sounds fab! Any other plans? X

I'm a Bah Humbug lol x

Erm fish i think one night!
Also potatoes in a cheesy sauce with chicken n carrot n.swede mash thays as far as i am yet lol
Xxx

Oooo have they? I love looking around the bhs crimbo stuff! Was it the one at the white rose? x

Yep! Theyres some Justin BEAVER singig beavers well lucas set them.all off he loved them i love the bhs gifts!! I alsoget my mum and andy something from there
Xxx

Erm fish i think one night!
Also potatoes in a cheesy sauce with chicken n carrot n.swede mash thays as far as i am yet lol
Xxx

Yep! Theyres some Justin BEAVER singig beavers well lucas set them.all off he loved them i love the bhs gifts!! I alsoget my mum and andy something from there
Xxx

One year I got given a Singing Dog from BHS, how annoying that was!!! PS-Menu sounds good, do u have a board to write it on? X

I love those Xmas gifts!! The sad thing is I make my own stocking up!!! Alex gives me the money and I do it myself, norm full of stuff from the Xmas range, mostly stuff I don't need but I love xxxx

I love those Xmas gifts!! The sad thing is I make my own stocking up!!! Alex gives me the money and I do it myself, norm full of stuff from the Xmas range, mostly stuff I don't need but I love xxxx

Awwwww that's so cute Sharon! What do u put in it??? X

I love the sweet stuff in there!

Any one watched the walkin.dead? Me and carl have jus downloads all 3 seasons! Jus watched first epispde its good!!
Xxx

I get nightmares from the walking dead..... Graham loves it but god luv him he has to watch it when im in bed cuz im terrified of zombies

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I get nightmares from the walking dead..... Graham loves it but god luv him he has to watch it when im in bed cuz im terrified of zombies

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

We jus watched the first 2 and im hooked i love it already!
Im a wimp with.scary films i have t watch somethig lil hearted before bed lol
Xxx

I love the sweet stuff in there! Any one watched the walkin.dead? Me and carl have jus downloads all 3 seasons! Jus watched first epispde its good!! Xxx

Me & hubby love walking dead ...... There's a particular episode in the 1st series I couldn't bare to watch again ....... But the rest I'd watch again :) love it xxx

Me & hubby love walking dead ...... There's a particular episode in the 1st series I couldn't bare to watch again ....... But the rest I'd watch again :) love it xxx

Oh no really!! We have watched first 2 episodes in the first series!! Carl (my husband) is very hard t watch tele witg sometimes he loves his sport and.we waych.some things together BUT if i normally say a series has started his normally not bother but my mum was goin on about this so thought ill downlad all 3 n so far so.gopd xxxx

Jus working out what food im goin t have yummmy!
Brought sum pizza bases from asda there 13pp for one base i no its high but i love my pizzas! So im.gpin t have cheese chicken red onion n pepper pn it ill point it all up in a monute!
Coz im.on 40points a day i wud rather use alot pf points on dinner n.tjats what will happen tonight
Xxx

Forgot t say goin t make a cottage cheese quiche i used t do on sw i will again work points out later per portion later went i have made it xx

Back