ProPoints Sammies - Been a bride and now the journey continues Weight Watchers Food Diary

So tonights pizza gate!!!!!!
So I've had sum food this morning
Egg on toast 9pp
Bananas and strawberries with ww yogurt 1pp
So tonight im pointing pizza at 21pp for 3 slices do we think this sounds right?? She's makin the pizzas?!
Im goin t take a bag of salad with me!
How many pp is in a bit.of garlic bread?

xxxxxxx

Pizza Gate...Uh-Oh! 3 Slices for 21pp sounds plenty! I buy Iceland Garlic Bread Slices (No Cheese) and those are 3pp per Slice. PS-Im so gonna buy that Sprinkle to try in my Actifry! X

Hi guys
Well tonight went well add 6pp for 2 garlic bread it was really nice!
Kids played great as well!

xxxxxxx

Well Done Sweetie! Pizza-Gate, Done and Dusted! X

Well done on pizza gate you done really well

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

coz they were home made they werent very big if u no wjat i mean but i think 21 sud cover it
i havent got a good feelin about sunday..take away monday pizza gate last night havent dobe that much on bike this week!! eeekkkk gettin nervous

xxxxxxx

coz they were home made they werent very big if u no wjat i mean but i think 21 sud cover it
i havent got a good feelin about sunday..take away monday pizza gate last night havent dobe that much on bike this week!! eeekkkk gettin nervous

xxxxxxx

I've got a good feeling, I think you're gonna do just fine, trust Aunty Serena :) x

xxxxxxx

I think that about myself sometimes, I was only thinking it last night!! You've counted everything so the scales will reward you xxx

morning everyone!
yesterday for breakfast
had cereal milk banana 7pp
lunch
pasta 5pp
sausage 3pp
egg 4pp
popcorn 2pp

freddo 3pp

i went to the white rose got loads of xmas shoppin done and then me carl lucas mum andy my bro his girlfriend all went for a kfc :eek: i have gone over my dailies and the weeklies i had left :banghead: so angry defo not expectin much tomorrow now
xxx
xxxxxxx

morning everyone! yesterday for breakfast had cereal milk banana 7pp lunch pasta 5pp sausage 3pp egg 4pp popcorn 2pp freddo 3pp i went to the white rose got loads of xmas shoppin done and then me carl lucas mum andy my bro his girlfriend all went for a kfc :eek: i have gone over my dailies and the weeklies i had left :banghead: so angry defo not expectin much tomorrow now xxx xxxxxxx

I've never been a lover if KFC but give me a Macy D's any day.

Try not to worry, I'm suet efbe you've gone over before you've still had a good loss x

morning everyone!
yesterday for breakfast
had cereal milk banana 7pp
lunch
pasta 5pp
sausage 3pp
egg 4pp
popcorn 2pp

freddo 3pp

i went to the white rose got loads of xmas shoppin done and then me carl lucas mum andy my bro his girlfriend all went for a kfc :eek: i have gone over my dailies and the weeklies i had left :banghead: so angry defo not expectin much tomorrow now
xxx
xxxxxxx

Hey Sammie, Don't worry about the KFC, you've done really well this whole week as Becky says, one KFC isn't going to undo that! Plenty of water today to flush any salt out you might be retaining :) x

Kfc would be my fav outa them all. What did you have? How did you get on at wi?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies
I lost half a pound which im happy with after a takeaway pizza gate and a kfc!!
Had such a busy weekend was in the hospital yesterday with lucas!!!
I cnt remember if i told u on friday a lil boy stabbed him in the ear with a straw well sat he woke up it was bleedin so i paniced!!!
His ok but im goin t have a word at school tomorrow, i no lucas is no saint ive been called in on more than one ocassion about lucas so i think the other lil boys parents sud no about it!! I wud want t no if lucas stabbed sumone even if it was with a straw it might b a pencil nxt time or somethig worst!!!
Todays been spent doin mainly nothing lol which has been nice!!!
Lucas has ben invited to a party saturday n none of his other friends from school r goin :-( but i think im goin t still take him he will enjoy it!!

xxxxxxx

Hi ladies
I lost half a pound which im happy with after a takeaway pizza gate and a kfc!!
Had such a busy weekend was in the hospital yesterday with lucas!!!
I cnt remember if i told u on friday a lil boy stabbed him in the ear with a straw well sat he woke up it was bleedin so i paniced!!!
His ok but im goin t have a word at school tomorrow, i no lucas is no saint ive been called in on more than one ocassion about lucas so i think the other lil boys parents sud no about it!! I wud want t no if lucas stabbed sumone even if it was with a straw it might b a pencil nxt time or somethig worst!!!
Todays been spent doin mainly nothing lol which has been nice!!!
Lucas has ben invited to a party saturday n none of his other friends from school r goin :-( but i think im goin t still take him he will enjoy it!!

xxxxxxx

OMG at Lucas Ear! Glad he's ok tho. Definitely have a word with the School tho. Well Done on your 0.5lb Loss, at least you know you can have a life AND lose!!! X

Back