Sammies diary...

Congrats on the weight loss Sammie! You're doing great :D

Thanks hun, you are too xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 37!!!

Hey guys, just got back from my pre op, the hospital scales says I'm 15stone 12 lbs... Confusing as the pharmacy ones say I'm 16.2 yesterday lol I prefer the hospital lol!!! Hope your all well xxx

That's funny. You are doing great - isn't fab as you complete a month and think ...I CAN do this.

Are you going to add your weight stats to your profile so you can see the BMI and % numbers click up & down respectively. It's amazing how fast that happens.

Ali

Day 38

Hey Hun, I wouldn't know how to do that as I'm on my iPhone.... Been to the gym today done 40 mins on the cross trainer, 30 mins on the bike and 25 mins on the treadmill burnt off 620 calories.... Came home had a nice bubble bath and fell asleep.... I had a headache but I still got it now :(
I love seeing that I'm on week 6 and I can't wait until I'm on week 19 lol then I will only have one week to go lol... Hope your all ok xxxx

Goodness - that's a lot of exercise - did you do that much before? If not, and you stall, you'll need more packs/protein to avoid going into starvation mode. The LT girls can advise you on this forum.

Yes - you need a pc to edit yr profile. Have a great weekend - I may be off line for a few days.

Ali

Hi Sammie, really impressed with the exercise! Makes me feel a real wimp, just did 200 cals on treadmill then stopped as felt faint!
If you can do that much exercise while dieting and feel okay, good for you, but I agree, see what LT say. On my last diet I went into starvation mode, ate very little, exercised loads and didn't loose a pound in 3 weeks, started eating more and lost 2lb!!

Hey girls,
I been feeling abit dizzy and a headache all day, I had abit of grilled chicken to see if it will help, been abit clumsy accidentally tipped a litre of water down myself :-/ I will go to the gym again tomorrow or Sunday depending how I feel in the morning, I fell asleep for 4 hours this afternoon whoops lol!
I don't think I will do that much again for a little while as I don't like the way I feel at the moment... I just wanted to try push a little extra pounds off xxxx

Day 39

Well I am at southsea beach with my little girl as the weather is so lovely... She is really enjoying our day out together, wish I could live my the sea it's lovely! Here's a pic of my little girl xxx

image-7703069.jpg

staticmap

Xxxx

Day 43 start of week 7!!!

Well guys I am so pleased I have made it this far, had my week6 WI this morning and lost another 4lbs, so 29lbs in total, I am happy!!! Just need to keep going I don't think I am going to lose the 7stone by 4th July when my 20th week is up as I only have 13 weeks to go but I will cross that bridge when I come to it, hope your all well xxx

You can prob do a stone a month. The exercise is great as it will really tone you and also enable you to have a higher metabolic rate when you are at goal. However, some people experience a stall by pushing themselves into starvation. So please take care that you don't stall by doing so much exercise. Consider taking an extra shake (or half a shake) if you get tired or slow down a lot.

Ali

Back