Sammies diary...

Well done Sammie. On the right track.
xxx

Thank you hun, really happy today lol, got to go out and feed my horse in a bit and will get soaked!!! Home for a nice hot bubble bath then college this evening :( could do with staying in when the weather is like this xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

same weight loss as me hun 16lbs in 3 weeks :) well done x

Well done to you too hun, I can't wait until I'm on the 3ish stone mark you can tell more then at the moment I can't see much of a difference lol. Xxx

im cuming off next week and doin re feed then on to slimming world as i only have 15lbs to loose but weighed my self this morning and im 11s 13 :) im just so scared of eatin :/ x

Wow!!!! Well done hun, you must be really pleased I can't wait until I can say that lol xxx

thanks hun :) has only been a short time on lipotrim this time round a few years ago i did lipo for 4 months and lost 4 and half stone and kept 3 stone off :) but last time i didnt do re feed i just started eating again x

Day 23

Well I tried to make a kind of "cake" from my chocolate pack.... It is disgusting and I now feel sick! What a waste of food also missing out on tonight's "dinner" because I don't have any extra!!! I can't get the nasty taste out of my mouth rahhhh

i tried to make the pudding type with a chocy mix and yuk i had to miss out too on a meal but ull be ok and as for taste in my mouth i have to brush my tounge which is another yuk x

Day 24

Hey you, how you getting on? I know I will be sticking to shakes soup and my "mocha" from now on lol I had to burst my teeth and tongue 3 times and could still taste it rank!!!!
I just had a coconut flapjack for lunch, busy morning watched my daughter in her assemberly play then Sainsburys to get some more water and firming creams lol, then a work focused interview... I keep day dreaming about wearing a beautiful dress when im at goal, feels so far away though xxx

im doin well sounds silly but really looking forward to being able to eat on monday when i start re feed but really scared of eating on the other hand but i have joined slimming world so being reading up on tht this week i have been so hungry for sum reason :) x

Day 27

Hey guys, well I haven't posted for a couple of days, I had some kind of date (don't worry didn't eat or drink anything other than water) what can I say.. What a waste of time he was a complete knob (takes drugs drinks far too much) had I'd known that I wouldn't have even bothered! Pof for you hey lol I won't be bothering from now on until I'm done with this diet, hope your all well xxxx

Day 28

Well I have my 4th WI tomorrow morning, excited as its another week down, I just measured myself I haven't since I first started and I have lost a massive total in 39 1/2 inches off my whole body I am so happy even though I can't see it but it's nice to see its deffo working yay xxx

Day 29. Start of week 5

Hey guys I had my 4th WI today lost another 5lbs so 21lbs in total very happy with that, I can't wait until I get to my goal, I asked what my recommended BMI weight is they said between 11stone and 9stone so my goal of 10ish stone would be perfect, love WI day gives me my next weeks motivation :) xxxx

Great results, Sammie. I have a range of 12-10stone for goal, and will see how I look when I am near that.

I'm in my 50s so will be happy with a good slim face and nice body, than scrawny face and 10 stone, if I have to make a choice.

Will you be adding yr start weight and goal to your user profile? I find the lbs adding up there very motivational.

Ali

Day 30!!!

Hey hun,
I would but I don't know what I am in lbs lol I started at 17.13lbs I'm now 16.6lbs so still got a long way to go :( think I have abit of a sore throat today :( hope I'm not getting a cold! I want to get to a size 12 if I can get to a 10 that would be amazing but see what happens when I get there lol

Has anyone else experienced being extra tired??
Xxxx

Day 31

Hey guys... Not sure who I'm saying hi to just feel I get ignored all the time oh well!
On week 5 and still going although been feeling hungry past few days! Still haven't touched anything though! Oh TOTM showed up yet again seems to be every other week now but odd!
Hope your all well anyway xx

Hi Sammie,

you're doing really well on this diet. You've had consistent losses and seem to be well settled in to the routine now.

Keep it up and you'll be looking fab very soon. I think once your four or five weeks in boredom becomes the biggest risk factor (rather than temptation). Make sure you keep yourself excited about your loses by trying on those clothes in your wardrobe that don't quite fit yet, or go into shops and try on the next size down to see how soon you can get in them.

Keep swimming.

Dusty x

I hope you are over the hungry patch and doing well,

Ali

Day 36 start of week 6 whoop!!!

Hey girls and guys haven't posted in my diary for a few days, I lost another 4lbs this week so 25lbs in total for 5weeks happy with that I should be in the 15stone mark next week so excited :) :)
I went to the gym on Monday only managed to burn off 400cal but I am very unfit so pre op tomorrow then gym on Friday so I can beat my 400cal mark I will fight this fat off or die trying lol haha hope your all well xxxx

Last edited:
Back