Sammies mummy and weight watching diary

Congrats on the house it's very exciting having a new pad and new baby on the way :) xx

Yay to the new house!!! So excited for you :) And pleased that everything went ok at midwife.
Well done on your low weight gain too, you're doing fab xx

Thank you everyone i can't wait to finish work so I can enjoy being in our new house and getting everything prepared for little ones arrival.

28+4

I feel a bit rubbish to day .. I had a really stressful day at work yesterday and when I got home couldn't be bothered nor was I in the mood to cook so ended up getting a big chippy and eating the whole lot followed by a big bar of dairy milk.
So I'm feeling really angry with myself today because I have been doing really well and now I feel like I've spoilt it :/
I guess I just have to get straight back on the bandwagon today and write off yesterday.
Baby has been moving round lots lately.. I was in bed last night and u could feel a little hand or foot poking me in the side was lovely just having that moment between us.
My man has gone up north on a training day today for his new job so won't be getting home til around 9 this eve so going to try my best to cook something nice and healthy! I'm thinking maybe a nice salad to cancel out yesterday's rubbish.

Hi hun x can't believe you're 28+4 weeks! It's flying by!

Congratulations on the house - fab news :) :) and please try not to worry about the blip in terms of food - you've done so well so far so definintely no beating yourself up x today is a new day xx

Don't worry about it chic.. Its hard, but its done.. Hope it was nice :D

Re tonight's dinner.. Just make sure you eat enough and don't deprive yourself.. Baby needs feeding :)
We're having steak tonight :jelous: Maybe jacket potato...

Mm chips sounds quite good right now, hope your feelings okay xx

I feel a bit better now thank you just need to learn to accept the bad days and not dwell on them.
Had cornflakes for breakfast , cheese salad for lunch and will have some crackers for tea I've had a couple of biscuits too this morning with my cup of tea.

Oh good. Yeah I've been on and off for a few weeks before Xmas time. And when I gained with a good week it threw me off and I'd have a bad week again :/

But I look at it now as Atleast if were good and gain it's our baby/pregnancy.

We are human and growing one :p so we do need our little naughties at times! X

Oh good. Yeah I've been on and off for a few weeks before Xmas time. And when I gained with a good week it threw me off and I'd have a bad week again :/ But I look at it now as Atleast if were good and gain it's our baby/pregnancy. We are human and growing one :p so we do need our little naughties at times! X

Thanks Hun.. It's easy to just say ah shove it after a bad day and go into a downwards spiral but we all know the best thing is to just forget about it and try and have a better day tomorrow :)
Hope your well Hun xx

Afternoon ,

Just updating food

B - Cheerios , tea and 2 biscuits .. Ahhh
L - dairy Lea Dunkers , Apple and banana
Little bit of chocolate whoops and one of the boys peanut butter sandwiches ( one square) ... Ahhh today was supposed to be good!!

Snacks for in between now and dinner are pineapple and fat free yoghurt

Tea is probably baked potato and cheese or pasta.

Looking forward to getting home tonight feeling a bit tired and achey .. I think lifting the baby at work is beginning to take its toll although i am trying not to lift him so much it's just getting him in and out of his car seat and cot that does me in and carrying him up and down the stairs but on the plus side only a few weeks til half term so il get a week off .

Hope everyone is well :)

Morning..
Felling starving today but trying not to give in to cravings too much.. Have already had a little but of chocolate and it's not even lunchtime ahhhh.
Anyone else feel a bit down with the way they look at the moment?
I feel like I'm in need of a makeover! My hair needs colouring I'm as pale as a sheet my skin looks tired and is covered in scars I'm bulging out of all my clothes and just generally feeling very unattractive!
What ever happened to this pregnancy glow everyone's talks about???
:(

Morning.. Felling starving today but trying not to give in to cravings too much.. Have already had a little but of chocolate and it's not even lunchtime ahhhh. Anyone else feel a bit down with the way they look at the moment? I feel like I'm in need of a makeover! My hair needs colouring I'm as pale as a sheet my skin looks tired and is covered in scars I'm bulging out of all my clothes and just generally feeling very unattractive! What ever happened to this pregnancy glow everyone's talks about??? :(

I think the pregnancy glow is a big fat lie!!! I felt horrible. I was hot all the time, one day my skin was dry, the next it was greasy, my hair wouldn't do as it was told so was constantly tied up (still is but it's mummy hair now!!). I'm waiting a couple of weeks to dye mine so it's done for the wedding :) The only thing I found that I liked was that my nails grew. I'm just hoping they stay strong for the next five weeks so they look decent at the wedding!!

It'll all be worth it, I promise. You just forget all the rubbish as soon as you get your baby. I had a pretty horrible pregnancy (and labour!) but I've already told Tom I want baby number two. I think he'll make me wait a couple of years yet though!!

Can't beat a bit of morning chocolate! It always tastes better to me if I have it when I'm not 'supposed' to.

Xx

Hi hun x Firstly, I bet no matter how crappy you feel you still look beautiful :) Plus I saw a very sweet status about sitting in your new home ;) Hope all is going well?? xx

Hi hun x Firstly, I bet no matter how crappy you feel you still look beautiful :) Plus I saw a very sweet status about sitting in your new home ;) Hope all is going well?? xx

Hi sorry I haven't replied to this yet!
I've been catching up on everyone else's diaries but neglecting my own .
The move is going well it's been nice to be able to take our time even if I am desperate to get in. The last of the essential stuff is going in at the weekend so well be able to move in properly on Saturday yay :)

29+5
I'm feeling shattered today I woke up and literally could have burst into tears because I just wanted to sleep .. Slightly dramatic but I think I'm starting to feel the effects of pregnancy beginning to settle in now after pretty much a breezy 7months.
My back is hurting all the time my moods are all over the place the baby is constantly pushing down on my bladder so I am up two or three times a night for the loo and generally just feeling a bit fed up .
I think once I'm on maternity leave I will start to feel better .. Working half 7-6 is killing me at the mo and then I get in and have to make tea , clean , pack for the new house etc so I'm just drained .
On the plus side half term is approaching so I get a week off wahoo .
Haven't weighed in this week as I had a terrible weekend with all the moving we literally just are junk and takeaways so I thought id try and have a good week at work and then weigh in on Saturday and hopefully the damage won't be too bad!
Also suffering from a major case of baby brain at the moment .
I don't know what's wrong with me but I can't put anything down without losing it , I go to do something and five minutes later I can't remember what it is I'm doing , I can't remember whether I've locked the car, conditioned my hair , turned the oven off ahhh . On Monday I lost my purse which literally had every single card that I own it .. So absolutely gutted about that .. Also lost my phone which resulted in me having to get it blocked to then find that it was in the car all along !
If this isn't baby brain then I am going crazy !

OMG... 7 - 6!!! Not a chance I could do that AND cook!!! I leave for work at 8:20, arrive for 8:30 and leave at 4:30 and get home for 4:45!!! And even at that I'm rather pooped and have a little lay down before cooking... And lately its not been the most interesting tasty dinners... Trying to keep them SW friend but its more grilled brekkie n frozen baked potato then something yummy n veg packed!!
How long you got til you finish up?
I was the same.. Sailed through the first 32ish weeks.. Then it started taking its toll...

Back