Sammies mummy and weight watching diary

Lovely bump :) xx

Hot mummy!! That's one fab bump xx

Ah thanks guys making me blush! It's hard to believe there's still 9 weeks of growing left to do though! Ha x

Anyway it's half term as of tomorrow so I'm off work for the next 9 days woohoooooo .. Sorry as you can tell I am so excited to have a week of lie ins and pottering round the new house getting things done. We still have lots to get to make it feel homely so looking forward to getting some nice bits n bobs .
After half term I will only have 2 weeks left until my maternity leave .. Can't believe how quickly the time is flying now its mad to think little baby will be here before we know it !

Hope everyone is having a nice morning :)

Xx

Hi sweet x

GORGEOUS bump! You look amazing! Not sure how you could ever think otherwise ;) a little stunner!!!

Hope your well and fab news about the time off - enjoy setting up your home :) xxx

Thanks girlies
My first day off is not going so well ! Little bumpy has kept me awake all night and then this morning I have realised the downfall of living on a new and still in progress housing development ... The diggers and building work started at 7 o bloody clock this morning and it's right directly opposite my bedroom ahh!!
Someone fetch me some ear plus please lol!
On another note happy valentines day to you all hope you are all being spoilt today ... I haven't had anything yet my mans gone off to work I'm hoping he has something up his sleeve for later but not getting my hopes up! Xxx

Hi girls
Sorry I have been absent for a few days .
We had a pretty ***** weekend !
Bit of a long story but il tell u anyway...so basically we sold a tv on fb on a sales page nearly 2 weeks ago , the person who brought it wanted to return it after a week claiming it was broken ( the tv left us in perfectly working order ) anyway they asked for a refund and we weren't in the position to do so and given that they had it for over a week before claiming it was broken I politely told them i would not refund ... Bad idea . Fast forward two days later I have a man turn up at our new house threatening my boyfriend and holding the tv over my car threatening to smash my car . We managed to get rid of him but he returned in the middle of the night and smashed up the windscreen of my BMW :(
As much as I was upset with my car being smashed I was even more upset with the police as i had been completely petrified after the man had turned up at our house and they said they would send someone over to see us but no one turned up , we then rang them again before we went to bed to say I was still a bit scared as he had threatened to come back and still no one turned up .. Then after we heard the noise of my car being smashed in the middle of the night we rang the police yet again and surprise surprise no one turned up .
I'm just glad I wasn't on my own because the police proved to be absolutely useless and anything could have happened. Thankfully no one was hurt.
Anyway.. So I have been without a car for the last two/three days on my week off work with no sky tv or internet because we still haven't got it sorted in our new house but worst of all I have been going to sleep petrified every night and panicking at the tiniest of noises .. Not nice when your 7 months preggers! So I've been feeling a bit down I feel like this whole incident has taken away all the joy of moving in our new house because now I just feel unsafe and on edge all the time.
Anyway I don't want to bore everyone with feeling sorry for myself but that is just an update of what has been happening over here!
--------------------------------------------
Baby update 31+5

I've noticed a huge change in how I am physically feeling over the last week .. I realise I have been incredibly lucky to have such an easy pregnancy throughout but over the last week or so everything has gone a bit downhill.
I'm feeling a hell of a lot more tired lately and am having to have little naps in the day because sleeping at night is just not happening at all.
I'm noticing that every morning I am feeling sick and bringing little bits of sick up in my mouth (nice!!) after eating b/fast.
Also started to get some tummy pains round the front of my belly and literally cannot get comfy at night because baby is constantly wriggling or putting pressure under my ribs .
I think the stress of what happened over the weekend has probably made me feel worse but also I just feel like carrying all this weight round on my 4'11 frame is getting pretty tiring and taking its toll!

I'm So sorry this has been such a negative post ( I am very excited for baby I promise!)

Just needed to vent today!! X

Oh no sorry to hear that, that's the only downfall about selling things to people they complain that it's broke/not received and expect there money back and there's nothing you can do to prove it! Try not to stress yourself Hun, hope you feel better soon, can't believe how far you are wow :) x

Popping on to subscribe x

Sorry to read the below, that's just awful! Are the police doing anything?

Hi girls
Sorry I have been absent for a few days .
We had a pretty ***** weekend !
Bit of a long story but il tell u anyway...so basically we sold a tv on fb on a sales page nearly 2 weeks ago , the person who brought it wanted to return it after a week claiming it was broken ( the tv left us in perfectly working order ) anyway they asked for a refund and we weren't in the position to do so and given that they had it for over a week before claiming it was broken I politely told them i would not refund ... Bad idea . Fast forward two days later I have a man turn up at our new house threatening my boyfriend and holding the tv over my car threatening to smash my car . We managed to get rid of him but he returned in the middle of the night and smashed up the windscreen of my BMW :(
As much as I was upset with my car being smashed I was even more upset with the police as i had been completely petrified after the man had turned up at our house and they said they would send someone over to see us but no one turned up , we then rang them again before we went to bed to say I was still a bit scared as he had threatened to come back and still no one turned up .. Then after we heard the noise of my car being smashed in the middle of the night we rang the police yet again and surprise surprise no one turned up .
I'm just glad I wasn't on my own because the police proved to be absolutely useless and anything could have happened. Thankfully no one was hurt.
Anyway.. So I have been without a car for the last two/three days on my week off work with no sky tv or internet because we still haven't got it sorted in our new house but worst of all I have been going to sleep petrified every night and panicking at the tiniest of noises .. Not nice when your 7 months preggers! So I've been feeling a bit down I feel like this whole incident has taken away all the joy of moving in our new house because now I just feel unsafe and on edge all the time.
Anyway I don't want to bore everyone with feeling sorry for myself but that is just an update of what has been happening over here!
--------------------------------------------
Baby update 31+5

I've noticed a huge change in how I am physically feeling over the last week .. I realise I have been incredibly lucky to have such an easy pregnancy throughout but over the last week or so everything has gone a bit downhill.
I'm feeling a hell of a lot more tired lately and am having to have little naps in the day because sleeping at night is just not happening at all.
I'm noticing that every morning I am feeling sick and bringing little bits of sick up in my mouth (nice!!) after eating b/fast.
Also started to get some tummy pains round the front of my belly and literally cannot get comfy at night because baby is constantly wriggling or putting pressure under my ribs .
I think the stress of what happened over the weekend has probably made me feel worse but also I just feel like carrying all this weight round on my 4'11 frame is getting pretty tiring and taking its toll!

I'm So sorry this has been such a negative post ( I am very excited for baby I promise!)

Just needed to vent today!! X

OMG hun I'm so sorry to hear that, that's AWFUL!!!! What have the police said now? You poor thing! I can't believe how nasty and evil people can be!! What an absolute pr*ck doing that, let alone to a heavily pregnant woman!!

I hope you're ok sweetie :( Big big hugs xxxx

Thanks girls ,
I guess I have learnt my lesson selling on a site like that i certainly won't be doing it again! Just goes to show that you never know what people are capable of.
The police couldn't do anything other than go see the guy who did it and warn him to stay away from us because although it's obvious it was him there is no proof as such or witnesses to confirm
It was him.
I'm just being extra cautious now to keep doors locked at all times etc but I don't think he will come back now that he's made his point.
I'm just glad it's all over .
Xx

That's awful I hope your ok, it is a problem with selling things I'm always cautious too. I can not believe the police didn't turn up.... Shocking.
Hope you and bump are ok, I know what you mean about feeling it, I have had a really easy pregnancy but now I'm not sleeping for more than an hour and my hips and back are breaking. I don't like moaning as I am sooooo grateful to be pregnant but I don't do well with so little sleep. When are you starting maternity leave? X

Sammie that's awful. I can't believe someone would do that, let alone to a heavily pregnant woman. And your poor car!! And as for the police, that's appalling. If you rang them while he was smashing your car they should have sent someone as an emergency. And they should have sent someone within 48 hours anyway. What he did could also be classed as a public order offence if he did it in the street and not just criminal damage. What an absolute dick!!!
Xxx

ONG sammie that sounds petrifying!! Police here are crap so that sounds typical to me but always thought uk police were much better! Seems not!!

Yea it was about ur gestation that my pregnancy started to get difficult too. I was sick it anything still but def git tougher!!
All u can do is rest as much as possible. Not much help but it does fly by n u'll b at ur EDD in no time xxx

Ah thank you for all your concerns girls .. I feel better this morn now that things have blown over and my car is fixed yay.
Going to go and see my cheeky neices and nephew today so that will cheer me up :)
I really need to jump on the scales at some point today but I'm too scared!!!
Can't believe tomorrow in 32 weeks the time is flying by now .
Xxx

Ladies I need some advice ...

I know I'm probably just being paranoid but I really haven't felt right the last couple of days and I'm starting to worry just a teeny bit .

I don't know whether I'm just experiencing what is normal for this stage of pregnancy ( 32 weeks today ) but everything feels like it's changed and I suddenly feel like something is just not right :/

Over the last few nights I have been feeling really hot in the night and constantly up for the loo but finding that I'm only actually 'going' a tiny bit.

When I wake up in the morning I feel sick , hot and breathless and after eating the nausea is worst .

Also down below is feeling really 'tender' and there is a lot more discharge going on than normal ( sorry tmi) it's also thicker than normal.

Aside from this I had a small bleed yesterday which I thought nothing of as you will remember this happened a few times earlier on in my pregnancy and turned out to be nothing .

I don't want to seem like I'm being a drama queen as I'm sure everything's fine but I've just got this horrible feeling that I can't explain :/

Do you think I'm just going through what's normal at this stage ?

Dr Google didn't help because I started to worry that the bleed combined with the extra discharge could be something more serious which I'm sure it's not !

Xx

I'm not that far ahead of you, I've had the sweaty breathless nights recently, the general feeling like crap etc Are you feeling baby ok? Because of the bleed I would call the assessment unit to let them advise you best xxx

Back