Sammies mummy and weight watching diary

Sammie there are meds u can get prescribed in pregnancy hun.. If you're feeling really rubbish I'd def say go see your doc n ask for something...
Hope you feel better soon.. Well done for going to the exercise class.. But maybe rest yerself rather push yerself.. I know its hard but ur at a really tough stage now... xxx

Hi girls
Feeling quite a bit better .. Still bunged up but defo better than I was .
Went on an amazing spa day with the bf today had the best time ever .. There was some areas of the spa that I couldn't use because of being pregnant but it was just nice to have a relaxing day together .. There was even a little room called the snooze room all laid out with beanbags and blankets with starry lit up ceiling and relaxing music .
Friday was my birthday so went out for lunch with my sister and tomorrow is my baby shower so it has been a weekend full of food!
Feeling pretty huge but trying not to worry about my weight at this point .. There's only 4 weeks and 5 days left til baby's due date now eeeek !

How are you doing? Spa day sound lovely. Not long for us now eeek, I too am feeling pretty huge all of a sudden and wishing baby would move from out of my ribs ouchie. xxx

Thanks Frances .. Was a lovely weekend :)

I'm good Katie , although I know what you mean about feeling big now! My bump is enormous and I feel so out of breath all the time it's difficult getting everything done .. My Hoover has been sat at the top of the stairs for two days now because I can't face the effort of hoovering the stairs and bringing it back down lol! How are you doing??

Today i am sorting out a few bits and pieces as yesterday was my baby shower so have been brought some gorgeous gifts .. So along with packing my hospital bag and doing some cleaning around the house that's the plan for today! X

My Hoover would also sit out for a few days when I was pregnant lol

That's lovely you got great gifts from your shower x

36 + 3

Morning all ,
Hope everyones enjoying the weekend
We have had a quiet one, food has been all over the place I don't know whether baby is having a growth spurt but I literally cannot stop eating!!

Weights up another couple of pounds so now gain is at a total of 19lbs eek . Bit disappointing but I'm really not arsed at this point!
We did have a Chinese takeaway last night .. So kinda expected a gain this morning . Totally worth the calories though! Off for more indulging today for a home cooked Sunday dinner at my dads yum!

Have been having crazy dreams lately about the baby two nights ago I dreamt we had a girl but she was three weeks early and for some reason I wasn't allowed to meet her .. Then last night dreamt I had a boy but he was already about 6 months old when he was born lol!

My back was horrendous last night I even thought at one point what if in going in to labour .. Was also getting really strong increased movements from baby . Think baby might be moving down as it felt really strange.
Bf was totally unsympathetic about my back telling me I was 'milking it' so ended up having a moan at him .. He better be more sympathetic when I'm In labour!!

I have consultant review tomorrow morn to check all is ok and make sure baby isn't too big which I don't think he/she is .

Hospital bag almost packed now just got to get car seat in the car and have a few little bits left to buy.

X

Wow, can't believe you're nearly 37 weeks. That's flown. You could technically meet your baby any day but in five weeks at the most!! How exciting is that :D xx

Good luck for your appointment tomorrow, not long now ;)

Hi hun! Gosh, not long now!!! Can't believe you're almost 37 weeks!! I remember when you first found out you were pregnant!! :)

xxx

I know it's flown by ! At the start if let like my due date would never come but it's finally approaching eeek .
I'm excited but I think I will miss being pregnant .

Right best get ready now off to hospital for a review

X

Ugghh the waiting time to see the consultant is 2 hours!
What is the point of having an appointment time?! So annoying! X

Ugghh the waiting time to see the consultant is 2 hours!
What is the point of having an appointment time?! So annoying! X

In my hospital our "appointment" was clinic time... So not an appointment as such...

It's a rubbish system
Isn't it. Hope you've a book or a mag I think the whole reason my bp has shot up is cause I get so aggravated being sat waiting grrrr xx

It's crazy how long they make you wait! Hope you've been seen by now? xx

Well I only had to wait an hour in the end so wasn't as bad as I thought .
Baby is all fine although consultant has me a bit worried as he was quite keen to tell me the risks of having a natural birth if you are a petite lady like me and has written on my notes 'aware of possible c section '
I did outline to him that I would like a normal birth if possible he just explained that if my pelvis is too narrow it could be a struggle to get baby out so a caesarean may be necessary but that hopefully won't be the case.
I know the consultants have to explain everything to you just so you are aware but I don't know whether it was necessary for him to be so matter of fact .. At one point he was saying if baby's shoulders got stuck we might have to break baby's collar bone to get him out safely . Talk about frightening the life out of me!
Anyway hopefully it won't come to that baby is not measuring large and me and my OH are both only small so we're not expecting a large baby but I guess we will just have to wait and see!
Consultant is going to review again at 39 weeks so I'm kind of hoping I get a different doctor so that I can get another point of view on it as up until now although I knew my height was a small risk I had never really considered it to be a problem.

Happy full term :D xx

Thanks Sarah!

Midwife went well was the last appointment today. Baby is a good size and no concerns.

Diet has gone to s***e .
Seriously cannot stop eating , my appetite is unreal! It's so annoying cuz I've been so good all the way throughout my pregnancy and now all of a sudden I could just eat anything and everything in sight ahhh all my hard work is going to be wasted :(

Dread to think what my tummy is gonna look like after baby is here :/

Back