Sammii's (very ashamed!) Restart :)

Sammii

Hi guys!

Firstly, I'm sorry about being MIA recently; I started uni a few weeks ago and my diet went completely out the window. I didn't take any scales with me so I got the shock of my life when I weighed myself today at 11 stone! I've put on 10lbs in 3 weeks! Gah! :mad:

Enough with the negativity though; I had a good few weeks at uni and indulged my cravings WAY more than I should have, but I'm in a much better place now to get back down to business. I bought some scales this morning, I'm going food shopping tomorrow and I'm GOING to lose the rest of this blubber if it kills me!

Encouragement/tips on how to lose weight with no exercise (because I can't afford the extortinate gym fees my uni charges!) would be very much appreciated!

So, goal numer one: I WILL get down to 144 lbs (the weight I was at before I arsed it!) before Christmas!
:whoopass:

Hope all of your weightlosses are going better than mine!!

Sammii x

I am at uni too! Just started about 6 weeks ago and am struggling with the weight. I went home after 3 weeks and weighed myself and had managed to lose 3lbs somehow! I have bought some cheapo scales to have in my room and it looks like I my have put on a little bit and I am sure it is just down to the alcohol, because I am generally eating quite well. So, I am going to have a week where I really try not to drink, and stick to my diet 100%, and see what happens! Impossible to do that all of the time thought with all of the nights out!!

I find that if I buy all of the healthy foods then I am not so tempted to pop out and have something unhealthy. My falldown at the moment is the alcohol and the chips at the end of the night!

Hi hun i shouldnt worry about the 10lbs tbh! most likely be water retention and not actually proper weight, i put on 6lbs over hols, and two weeks later that 6lbs has gone! If you want to try and kick start it do the calorie cycling method on here, thats what ive done for two weeks and its worked ... and i havent even stuck to it 100%! good luck! :) xxx

Hi

As smirky says, a lot of it will be water retention. You would have to overeat in a MASSIVE way to put on ten pounds in three weeks.

Losing weight without exercise CAN be done. And you may be exercising without realising it? Do you do a lot of walking?? If you get the bus etc...try walking some of the way. I think walking is fantastic exercise.

I lost over 4 stone a few years ago...and the first couple of stone was done without exercising. However, it WILL speed up your weightloss if you can find good, free ways of burning off some calories!

Good luck!!

Bumblebum
x

Don't be ashamed! I bet it was totally worth it and more importantly you're having fun!! That's what it's all about right?! :p

And yeah the others are right, it'll drop off like that *clicks fingers*

I've been the same and keep yoyoing between good and bad and the excess weight literally is mostly water, i.e. bloating and the actual weight of the food in your tummy! :p after even just a day or two back on track you'll feel miiiiiiiiles better and lighter again! :)

Nice to have you back anyways and hope uni's going brilliantly! :)

x

welcome back Sammii, you have been missed! You'll blitz through that weight gain in no time!!!

x

Back