1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sammy 21's mostly green food diary ........

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Sammy 21, 30 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Sammy 21

Sammy 21 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Hi there, i thought i would start a new diary. I have been doing sw for about a yr or so from home and have been finding sticking to the plan quite difficult lately, well Im 33 weeks preggers so thats probably why. :D I have been trying to gain as little as possible whilst pregnant but its not really working so hopefully a diary broadcasted over the internet will help me keep on track. :17729:

I usually stick to green days!

Milk for tea & coffee - (HEA)

B - 28g Oat so simple & milk (HEB) & (HEA)
    1/2 tin baked beans, scrambled egg & one slice of toast(HEB) Slither of low fat spread 2 syns? (My little boy got me up at 6 so by 10 was starving again!)

L - Batchelors savoury rice & salad

D - Small jacket potato with low fat cottage cheese and salad
    Muller light, banana

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.