Sammy's Extra Easy yums

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Elementhia, 10 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Elementhia

Elementhia Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12.5lb(15.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello there,

Loving this site!

Today:

Breakfast: did a naughty missed my alarm was too late for work. Ran out of the door with a muller light.

Lunch: Jacket potato from bakery with baked beans and some skinless grilled packet chicken pieces from coop.

Dinner:

Cubes of lean beaf fried in fry lite with 1 onion, 1 clove garlic, 1/2 red pepper, some green beans, one stick of chopped celery.

1 chicken stock cube + soy sauce + worcester sauce + chinese5spice + ....and yes ill admit I had been on google and was feeling inventive....1 large cup of diet coke. 0_0

I left it to boil away until most of the coke was gone before serving with some freshly boiled dry noodes.

I made a ton and was skeptical about it tasting nice as I mean...diet coke..hmm

But i was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed a 5-minute-to-make syn free chinese.

Snacks: 10 tic tacs
    1 Litre bottle diet coke (i know its ridiculous)

Over and out.

p.s. I must not drink wine.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.