Sammy's Journey - this time I WILL do it!

Its now day three, was 100% yesterday and have been 100% so far today, its normally during the day I cheat when at work but dispite there being cakes (again!!!!) i didnt eat a crumb!

Had strawberry shake for breakfast with a sweetner and it was ok, I didnt mind the taste at all! Bar for lunch and Im just having a mushroom soup, which Im really enjoying and I dont normally like mushroom soup. Have had 5 pints of water already so far today.

Todays been a pretty good day, dont feel hungry, no headaches, feeling well!

I think Im feeling good today because I managed to get into size 16 skinny jeans! Without the horrible muffintop look! So Im feeling quite positive today, Im actually feeling like I can hit my target weight.

Wishing my life away to get to weigh day so I can see how well my first week has actually been! Im not expecting a huge loss like many of you, due to me already being on a low carb diet, Im secretly hoping for 6lbs so it puts me at the 3 stone lost mark and out of the 13's and into the 12's ***Fingers Crossed!!***

Have added photos to the first post to show me on the 25th of May 2010 the first day I started to diet and then the last was taken last weekend just before I started Exante.

wow wow wow sammy what a difference especially around your tummy you look amazing hun well done you must be so proud looking at those pics. keep going strong youll be at your goal in no time.

Thank you Spyro! I cant believe Ive done so well to be honest and I also cant believe I actually left the house looking like I did in the first pic! Its taken 22 weeks to get from the first to second pic, its amazing to think that if Exante works for me, I could be at target within another 22 weeks.

yeah im hoping it will be more like 14 weeks til i get to my target if i lose 3lb per week. so you can definately do it in 17-18 weeks.

Would be amazing if I could do it in 18 weeks Spyro! I gave myself an overall target of a year to lose the weight, on Monday I'll be 5 months in, my original plan was to lose half a stone a month... which for the past 3 months I havent met but I did lose more then that to start with so it does kinda even out to half a stone a month, so anything over half a stone a month is going to be a bonus.

Im just fed up of letting other people (well and myself I guess) make me feel like im a lesser person because Im over weight, its time for a change in how I let others treat me and how I view myself.

Thank you Joanne! :)

you really dont look like you have hardly any more to lose in the pics so whatever you do im sure you will look more amazing. you should hold your head high youve definately got something to be proud of your gorgeous hun.

Thank you Spyro... sadly not even half way there though and I struggle to see how anyone can think there is anything attractive about me... I battle with my self confidence a lot and everytime I think Im getting somewhere I get a horrible comment or people saying snide things and it puts me back to square one again :(

Well today is day four and I couldnt resist having a sneaky peak on the scales, I was only expecting to lose 4 lbs in my first week because I already came from a low cal, low carb, low fat diet but Ive already done that... so really looking forward to Wednesday now so I can see how much I've lost in my first week!

Just had the banana milkshake and enjoyed it... so Ive now had all the shakes and enjoyed them all, was a bit worried when I started as so many people said they didnt like the shakes but lucky for me, I like the taste!

Lets see if I can manage 100% all weekend.

i like all the shakes too i just had half a vanilla mixed with half strawberry as they were the 2 i least liked.i love the banana aswell. you need to focus on your confidence and im sure when you get to your goal it will be easy for you to be confident.

Yeah I am very confident, meaning I will speak to anyone, Im loud and bubbly but its self confidence I lack... hard to explain... like I have no trouble facing people or doing crazy stuff to put myself in the lime light but I dont have very high self worth but hopefully that will change with the more weight I lose.

im the same lol i know what you mean.

Arghhh day 5 is being horrible... and its only 8am!! I am so hungry its not even funny, had my shake and a pint of water but feel really rubbish, Ive got a really busy day ahead, fencing a field... its gonna be kinda hard work, bashing posts into frozen ground and hammering wire on... so if I feel weak still within another hour or two Im going to eat the bar I normally have for lunch and if I need to eat, I will... god knows how many cals fencing for 7 hours will burn but I think it will be enough to have a small protein meal

Goodluck with the fencing, that doesnt sound good for a sunday at all!

I hope you can get through the day without a meal as I keep hearing that day 4 + 5 are the worst.

xxx

I havent eaten so far but I feel awful, my hands are shaking, I just did a calorie calculator and it says I burnt 3197 calories just from doing the fencing without anything else Ive done today, baring in mind my calorie intake is only 600... no wonder I feel awful, lucky Ive got such huge fat reserves aye! haha

I hope your resting up now to get some energy!!!

Hope your ok now?

Im worrying now eeeek xx

ahh hope your ok hun day 5 for me too after my blip and im really hungry today not sure why maybe just cos i havnt drank enough water or boredom. lol

I'll be fine, I think I would have been ok today if I hadnt had such a busy weekend doing quite hard manual work, when I do stuff like Ive done this weekend before, I would of had a big breakfast to keep me going and then a big meal when I got home, I think Ive just got the balance of calories needed and calories Im eating out of balance quite a lot over the weekend so its making me feel rubbish.

Just had my soup and some water and I think I might go lay down and watch a film

you could also have another pack hun your allowed up to 4 and it doesnt affect your weight loss if you just have it now and then, enjoy your film.

For some weird reason, Im craving a tin of tuna! haha random! Not on anything... just tuna on its own! Im going to try and not have anything else because I will run out before I can get my next pack, I get paid the day before what ive got runs out, so if I eat more then 3 things a day I will have a day with only 2 things to eat... so going to try really hard and be good.

Hopefully I can sleep this feeling off, Im just exhausted I think, using more energy then Ive got available

Back