Sammy's Journey - this time I WILL do it!

Does he realise exactly how he offended you? Im not sure I could go on with him, knowing that his instinct is to giggle and mock bigger people!

Glad Day 7 is going well :D Im still ok too, just had the Choc orange bar...yummy :)

I dunno haha, he is sucking up now but im really not interested!

End of day 7... weigh day tomorrow arghhhhhhhhh. 100% again today, feeling fine, lets hope I can carry on this way

I wasnt really expecting a huge lose because I had already been doing food replacement for 5 months before starting Exante so Im more then happy with my 6lbs loss for my first week on Exante!

Well done Sammy. 6lbs is almost half a stone after all. Pretty similar to my fist weeks loss as well coming from another relatively low carb diet.

Well done on your loss Sammy, don't be dissapointed in 6lbs! After all that's what - lost in first week Keep strong and have a fab second week :)

6lbs is great SammyE, be proud and keep going Woo hoo to a soon slinky you :D

Thanks all!

Im more then happy with 6lbs esp considering TOTM started today and I normally put on a few pounds just before TOTM.

Damn TOTM, wish it would just up and leave ha ha xx

Well done Sammy. Brilliant weight loss. :)

well done sammy thats amazing

Thanks everyone.

I was expecting to go in at the average loses most other people have so around 3 - 4lbs, rather then go in with the big first week loss... I had that 5 months ago when I started TF hehe, so i was surprised to have lost 6lbs AND i wore a dress that Ive never fitted into, you know the type of buy... yeahhhh i'll lose weight and wear that next month... never happened until now and even 2 weeks ago i could get it on but its got buttons on the top and they were gaping but today it fitted perfectly so yay! I also went to Primarny (classy bird that I am) and bought a new dress for work in a 14! Its a bit tight but I can get it on, it will just look better once Ive lost a bit more, me being me, went in with an 18 and a 16, they 18 hung off me and the 16 fitted with plenty of breathing space so I thought best go try on the 14 and was amazed when I could get it done up. Im not going to buy many new clothes though because hopefully they wont fit me after xmas!

I hate mother nature.... damn TOTM... Im so hungry I could kill, Im craving so much stuff, I know if I can get passed today I will be ok again but Im always like this on the second day, managed 100% yesterday but Im wondering if its really worth fighting it today, might have a chicken salad... probably better then murdering someone so I can chew on their arm.

Bless u hun :( just try and ride through it, Im sure with determination you can fight it but if not do like you said and have a chicken salad.

xxxx

I think Im going to have to, because the lads are getting pizza in today and if im as hungry as this I wont be able to not eat it

Do what you have to do, just try to stay focussed...ignore the pizzaaaa, you can do it hun xx

Ive had a chicken salad... haha oh well its 1.8g of carbs 2.2g of fat (0.7g of sat fat) and 60 kcals and i feel totally stuffed now, the pizza isnt bothering me in the slightest.

I really doubt thats going to affect my weight loss

I just think resistance is futile when its TOTM haha, but I'll be ok from tomorrow and be good again :)

Back