Sammy's Journey - this time I WILL do it!

Hope you have a nice chilled evening hun xx

I had a dream about tuna... lol i am out of control! Woke up feeling a lot better though.

Thanks berryred, I hope I can stick to it as well as you have!

Day 6... so far so good, feel a hell of a lot better then I did yesterday, hopefully another 100% day today! I just need some more energy, feel tired.

Did you have any tuna yesterday hee hee?

Glad Day 6 is better, I think I have been sending myself into panick :)

No I resisted, isnt it mad the things we crave though? hehe

Well done SammyE, thats great. But yes it is weird, Im after chicken I think hee hee x

Well done getting through them hard days Sammy especially the chips! You're doing fantastic xx

I know what you mean about weird cravings, I'm desperate for some mint sauce at the moment and it kinda freaked me out cos that was my craving when I was pregnant with my eldest >.<

maybe you are pregnant fattyMcbigbum?? hee hee :)

Better safe than sorry I say, and the less frequent even safer so good good :D xxx

Thank yooouuuu.

100% for me today, woohoo its deff getting easier!

I think my self worth might be improving also... I saw a post in general chat, where a girl had some blokes shout out of a car window calling her fat and it made me think about something which happened at the weekend... I was on a date with this bloke and we went to the pub where his friends were, we were all sitting there drinking and laughing and joking, when a lady walked in, probably over 20 stone with two kids, as she walked passed the bloke I was with shouting "who would f*** that??!!" I just sat there in shocked silence as he and his friends cried with laughter... anyway I made an excuse and left pretty soon after... he has been calling and texting but i havent replied or answered, after read that poor girls post, I thought sod it.. Im going to tell him what I think so Ive just text him "To be honest Im not sure anymore, i'll be straight up because thats the type of person I am but some of the stuff you say to people, i dont like, its down right horrible, yeah Im up for a joke but to make people feel s*** about themselves is not on and not something i really want to be around, so I do not want to see you again, sorry"

He is literally begging me to not be like this but you know what... Im not a skinny little thing but Ive been alot bigger then I am now and I dont want to be around someone who would of said that about me, I can do better.

go sammy.good luck for your weigh in tomorrow hun.

Thanks Spyro... weigh in tomorrow! Eekk, Im not expecting a huge loss because I was already on TF so wont have that big loss people starting food replacement for the first time get I doubt... Im hoping for 6lbs as that will mean I've lost 3 stone, but we will see!

Goodluck with your first WI tomorrow, Bet your excited :)

How are you feeling now on Day 7?

Today is Day 4 for me and so far doing ok x

Yep just read your comments in the other thread and I think your right in what you put, hopefully it will make him reconsider saying things like that in public again!!!

Haha Ive had him blowing up my phone all day saying how sorry he is and begging me to not "toss him aside" and saying he "promises to be nice from now on" what a div!

Day 7 and I feel fine! No headache, not hungry, so hopefully I can manage 100% again today.

Back