Sammy's Journey - this time I WILL do it!

My size 14 work trousers are starting to get a bit loose now and I buy another pair of the size I currently am and a size smaller the same trousers to try and urge me on to be good haha, so tried on the size 12 and got them done up but they were too tight to comfortably wear, because they show my belly but I think another couple of weeks and they will fit perfectly! Cant wait to buy a size 10

Its crazy to think that when I started to diet a size 20 was tight, I was wearing size 20 but they were too small, I just refused to buy a 22 and now Im weeks away from fitting into a size 12 and buying my size 10 goal trousers! And they arent even stretchy!

SammyE said:
My size 14 work trousers are starting to get a bit loose now and I buy another pair of the size I currently am and a size smaller the same trousers to try and urge me on to be good haha, so tried on the size 12 and got them done up but they were too tight to comfortably wear, because they show my belly but I think another couple of weeks and they will fit perfectly! Cant wait to buy a size 10

Its crazy to think that when I started to diet a size 20 was tight, I was wearing size 20 but they were too small, I just refused to buy a 22 and now Im weeks away from fitting into a size 12 and buying my size 10 goal trousers! And they arent even stretchy!

Well done Sam that's great :) so pleased for you x

Thanks dust :)

I had a day off plan yesterday, didnt go mad, kept to 800 cals and healthy options, it felt good to take a day and say Im going to eat but Im going to eat healthy without making bad choices and eating crap.

Back to 100% today

Another day done, nothing exciting to report, just getting through it day by day

Just been reading through your journey, you have done amazing and are so close now. Well done!! I am looking forward to reading back through mine remembering the journey to get to that size 12 and hoping it will be as inspirational to others as yours has been to me.

Thank you lastslim :)

Yeah Monday but as of this morning, the scales havent moved... fingers crossed my body gives in and sheds a couple of pounds by monday or Im not gonna be a happy bunny

Stay Stong Hun, u still have 2 more days before weigh in. Are u secretly scale hopping lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha yes I have been secretly scale hopping :( but only a midweek weigh in, Im hoping another couple of days being 100% will kick my body into action...

Not sure if it actually is or not but I was wondering if I always struggle when I get to 11 and a half stone because my body hasnt been less then that for a several years... I dunno but Im gonna keep going, the weight has to come off at some point!

Ive done some thinking about my weight and all that and Ive decided that my goal is to get to healthy weight by xmas which is 10 stone 5lbs, although ideally I would like to be 10 stone but the way the weight is hanging in, that might be difficult, so it might be better to set myself a goal I have more chance of hitting, so anywhere between 10 stone 5lbs and 10 stone would be fantastic and then over xmas try and eat sensibly but Im not going to miss out on my birthday or xmas and then Im going to come back in Jan and do another month to lose my xmas gain and hopefully get down to 9 stone, then once I get to 9 stone, Im going to do meal plans and stick to them, so I will still be eating but I will be in control of what I eat, I think coming from something so structured to no structure would be my downfall, I will also have a note of the cals and fat I am eating so once my weight stays stable, I will know how much my body needs.

I think being over weight is similiar to what they say about alcoholics... they are always alcoholics, they just learn to control it... I will always struggle with my weight so I will always have a fat side fighting to get out haha I've just got to learn to control it and stop it from winning.

Thats the plan anyway... we'll see.

I am a bit frustrated the scales dont seem to be moving in the right direction but healthy weight is getting close now, my weight loss is bound to slow down. Ive never got below 11 stone 6lbs... 2more pounds and I've broke that trend, Ive got to 11 stone 7lbs twice now and 11 stone 6lbs once and each time Ive lost it and let the weight come back on, not this time! Even if I have to chip away at the weight a pound a week, once I get below 11 stone 6lbs this time, I will never ever see it on the scales again!

I saw a lady I used to work with yesterday, havent seen her since before I started my diet and she didnt reconise me... she kept looking over at me funny, so I went to say hi and she went "Sam?! OH MY GOD how much weight have you lost!!!! I didnt reconise you, I thought I knew you but couldnt work out where from" haha that was a bit of a boost.

Thank you scales!!! 2 and 3/4 pounds off this morning :)

Time for a better update now.

2 and 3/4 pounds means I am now the lowest weight I have been, Im no longer relosing pounds Ive lost and gained, brand spanking new pounds of fat being lost, I have only got to 11 stone 6lbs once before, never managed to get lower then that but I have this time, now 11 stone 4 and 3/4 pounds, two weigh in's away from the 10's if the scales behave!

Thank you :)

Ive had a crappy week and havent been fantastic with my eating but back on it 100% today

Sorry to hear that hope u have a better week next week hun, glad ur back on the plan , are u doing aam? Or still ts?

I'm only on day 3 lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im back on TS now AAM really buggered me up, Im trying to go a month without weighing at its over weighing thats whats messing me up, when the scales dont move i get frustrated.

SO my last official weigh in was 24th of October, going to try and not weigh until the 24th of November... we will see haha

Back