Sammy's Journey - this time I WILL do it!

We were together 8 years and due to get married when I found out he had been cheating on me, with numerous women! And we only broke up in July of last year, so that was the first time I had seen him since, I think I was more upset of losing the person I thought he was, not at losing who he had proven to be, but thats all done with now, onwards and upwards :)

Barsteward!!! Luckily you found out before you were legally bound to the muppet!! Been there myself and it hurts like hell at the time but you begin to realise what a lucky escape you've had!

You're right though, you tend to be still in love with the person you thought they were rather than the person they are!

xx

Absolutely right. Ive been there myself and every now and again I think maybe I should take him back and then I realise that the person I want back doesnt really exist.

Pfft men aye!

Well day 1 of the restart is done and 100% woohoo... ruddy starving though lol

Day 2 done, 100% woohoo!

Well done - fab stuff
xxx

Thanks Toots :)

I know scale hopping is bad... and Im only just starting day 3 of my restart... but as ya do.. had to have a sneaky peak on the scales, just to make sure, ya know! haha and was amazed at the number, did a little victory dance around the bathroom. Come on scales keep going down!

Day 5 and going ok, not into ketosis I dont think because I am still feeling hungry but nothing that I cant handle.

Im still scale hopping... opps hehe I cant help it on the first week of a restart but will stick to my weekly weigh ins next week. Scales still moving in the right direction, I never have huge loses anyway but I think Im going to be pretty happy with this weeks loss!

Aww Sammy I just saw your post about your ex.. really glad you told him where to get off. Good on you lady. xxx

Keep going hun, Ill be back on it tomorrow, for good!!! if not feel free to kick my A*** ha ha xxx

Haha thanks.

I was naughty today :( had a handful of dried fruit :( Im just craving sweet things

Hey SammyE, Im back on it today YAY, so you have to be good tyo help me ha ha ;)

xx

You can do it Nee! Just remember that bridesmaid dress and the pictures you can never excape! hehe

Took a new pic tonight just to see if there is any difference from my last pic... and I think there is a tiny bit of difference! My shape is changing, not drastically but a bit! 1st pic is from after I had been on Exante for a month and due to xmas and all that the weight difference is only about half a stone and 2nd pic is from today

Last edited:
Yes you can see a difference all over well done sammy keep going.

foooking hell SammyE, massive difference ...go you xxxx

Definitely a difference - woohoo go you!!
xxx

Thank you all!! :) x x

Thank you!

Today is weigh day for me and 7lbs gone, yay! And I have to admit, I havent been 100%... nothing huge but I had a small handful of twiglets one day, some dried fruit another and yesterday I had about 8 peanut M&Ms not the best choices BUT at least I didnt eat massive meals.

Back