Sammy's Journey - this time I WILL do it!

well done thats fantastic

7 lbs is fantastic - well done
xx

Thank you :)

Well done on the 7lbs ...fantastic xxx

Havent been around much this week, had a tough week and got very drunk a few times... eek!

Im back on the diet properly today so am going to weigh tomorrow

Yay to you being back :D

Good to see you back

xxx

I'm a lurking reader, so wanted to step out of the shadows and say glad you're back, I've missed your updates. x

How has this week gone hun?

xx

Hey SammyE,

How are you? dont you go all quiet on me lady :D

God damn the evil wagon! I fell off it with the help of several bottles of wine... woke up feeling as if the wagon had infact run over my head... but not to be put off... I had another bottle or two of wine for good measure.

Today is restart again.... urgh... why do I do it huh? I was doing so well then I messed up again but lets forget about that and get back to 100%.

In whole Ive been well... just enjoying life a little too much, I just got so fed up of turning down nights out, had a few things which really stressed me out and I just needed to let my hair down... but me being me and being true to the cause of binge drinking... I went a bit over the top.

Weighed in today at 12stone 9lbs... oh dear... nice little gain there but considering how bad Ive been, it is to be expected. Will have 3 weigh ins for Feb... lets see if I can get my big fat butt into gear and try and get into the 11's by the end of Feb - 10lbs in 3 weigh ins... hmm should be able to do that if I can have a good lose this week.

No more messing around, lets get back on this once and for all!

Yay SammyE, so glad you are back, missed you lots :)

You can definately get rid of 10lbs, just try to stay on track, I think I have got to the point now where Im scared to have anything bad as I know I cant control myself, but Friday I have a planned meal out eeek

Goodluck with getting through today...you can do it

xxx

welcome back sammy im restarting today too so lets get back on this wagon for good.

Thanks ladies!

I HAVE to stick at it... my goal through the whole of this has been the 25th of May and if I dont stick at it now, I will not hit goal by then, I know it wont be the end of the world if it takes a few weeks longer but thats just D day for me, so would love to hit target by then.

Oh and the lad Ive just started seeing is away for a month with work now so I wont see him until either the weekend of the 5th of March or maybe the 12th of March, so would love to lose either 12lbs or 15lbs by then depending which weekend it is I see him.

He is very sweet and keeps telling me I dont need to diet as he likes me how I am but it will be nice to have him really notice how much weight I've lost and after 4 or 5 weeks of 100% on Exante and there will be a noticable difference, I think now Im as a slightly lower weight, it notices more when I lose weight because there isnt as much to go so it shows more... well so I think but maybe Im just crazy hehe

Last edited:
Well I managed 100% yesterday without too much trouble, despite being offered a rang of cakes last night.... they looked amazing but I said no!

Lets see how today goes.... oh and serial scale hoppers are us... scales already gone down, whoop whoop (no more sneaky peaks on the scales until Sunday now though just had to make sure it was working ;) hehe)

Back