Sammy's Journey - this time I WILL do it!

God, would be great knowing my 16's were hanging off me, let alone buying 14's and then the 12's fitting too EXCITING xx

I cant believe it if Im honest Nee... I was easily a size 20 - 22 this time last year, not that I would admit it... but I thought that was it for me, I would never be able to lose weight.

I wouldnt say the 12's fit haha but with some work they did up! Wasnt an attractive sight in the mirror lol but Ive just gotta stick to the diet and they will fit soon!

well done for getting back on track straight away and congrats on getting in to the 12's

Thank youuu :)

14 days of 100% - 86 to go
1 bad day

Well done on the restart!!

xxx

Thanks Toots, how you doing?

Another day nearly over... and I managed to stay 100% this is getting easier again, thankfully!

Im willing the 11's to come, I think I was 23 when I last saw 11 stone on the scales, for me this is when the weight loss gets exciting again as Im getting to the point where Im going to start hitting weights that I havent been for most of my adult life, back to the point where I look at photos of me back then now and think "I looked good in that pic!"

I just need to keep looking back over the past 9 months and remember how far I have come... I went from very obese to overweight, which was a HUGE thing for me, being obese just sounds so awful, when I would hear on the news about "obese Britain" I would think oh god... thats me... I am Obese Britain! Im also getting close to the weight where Im only a stone or so heavier then my friends who I think look good. Ive come from struggling to walk up a flight of stairs... to being able to run up them, and down and still not be out of breathe. Ive come from some who hated herself so much, more then I could ever explain to anyone... but I still got up and painted a smile on my face and pretended I was happy... now I think maybe being me is ok after all.

1 week and I could be in the 11's (if Im not already)
5 weeks and I could be in the 10's
8 weeks and I could be "normal" weight bmi
10 weeks and I could be in the 9's
12 weeks and I could be at goal... 12 weeks... thats nothing! Absolutely no time at all.

I could be all of the above in the time span given... only one person can make that happen and thats me, I owe it to myself to do this and learn to like Sammy again, learn to stop thinking everything bad that happens is because of my weight, learn to stop pushing people away because who could love the fat girl and learn to drop the act and just be me... because maybe after all being me is good enough...

100 days of 100% out of 104 days
15 days of 100% - 85 to go
1 bad day

OOoh roll on the 11's hun, you can definately do this.

ps..keep up these posts, I love them xx

I had to have a sneaky peak on the scales as a midweek check, knowing I was so close to the 11's has had me itching to check the scales and yup... Im in the 11's!!! Only just but it was still good to see!

And thats why it isnt worth cheating! I can tell you all 101% that food never ever made me feel this good!

well done sammy

Yay to entering the 11's, how exciting, you must be thrilled :D

Thanks lovely ladies!

Managed 100% yesterday and so far today as well, so fingers crossed.

Can you believe it... 4 stone gone, 2 and a half stone to go...

I saw a picture of me the week before I started to diet... I thought I looked nice that night... I looked awful... really awful and huge next to my friends... the thing is, the girl I was stood next to, it was her leaving do before she went travelling, so she hasnt seen me since I started to diet and she is coming back home the end of March so hopefully I will have lost another stone by the time I see her.

Wow, well done you - such a positive post and super way of looking at how it is all going for you! Keep it up, you are doing so unbelieveably well!

Thanks hun :)

18 days of 100% - 82 to go
1 bad day

Ive now lost 25% of my body weight! A quarter of me is gone... isnt it insane to think of it in that way!

Im still plodding along! Im going to do my "where I could be's" every week with the hope that seeing how close I am, will keep me focused.

4 weeks and I could be in the 10's
7 weeks and I could be "normal" weight bmi
9 weeks and I could be in the 9's
11 weeks and I could be at goal

25%, that must be a brilliant feeling, it's melting away.

well done you - love the positivity and insights you share and ta for inspiration as ever

hey hun, seems like your getting on really well, so pleased for you, keep it up and you will be seeing those 10's whoop

xx

Well my hair started to fall out at an alarming rate in the last week, before I could wrap a hair band around it three times but the third time would be really pulled to get it around, I can now wrap it around 5 times with ease and i started getting really light headed and dizzy, ended up passing out, went to the doctors and he has told me in no uncertain terms that Ive got to stop Exante and let my body recover, my blood pressure had dropped and my body temperature was extremely low.

As soon as he said I had to stop Exante I went into major panic mode but after discussing it further I agreed to stop Exante for a month and go to weight watchers, then to go back on Exante but with being monitored by a dietitian.

I asked him why its happening to me when so many people can be on Exante for a lot longer then me with no problems and he just said my body is struggling possibly due to how active I am with the horses and stuff...

So there we go.... my want to be thin isnt worth risking my health for.

What did make me laugh though was the doctor, who used to give me grief for being overweight saying "but look at you, you cant be far off of healthy weight you do not need a drastic diet" then weighing me and saying "you are never nearly 12 stone...." I was like cheers... be shocked at how fat I am, makes me feel so much better!

I hope the new diet suits you

Take care

xx

Back