Sammy's Journey - this time I WILL do it!

wow sammye i could have written all that my self you know...sad isnt it.. but you know you have done absoloutely brilliant just look at where you are now and compare it to how you was a few years ago? bet you feel dam good now? :D keep hold of that feeling and continue your last bit of journey and you will feel even better..

yes we all have our hiccups but we pick ourselves up and continue and thats what determination is.. you will do this and you will see 9 and a half stone by dec :D i know u will :D

x x

Thank you lovely ladies!

Well I'm hoping to see it by June... My original goal date was May 25th but I think I might be a week or two off of that.

hey hunny bunch..
have a lovely day.. is it you wi today? if so all the best chick looking forward to it :)

And ofcourse still a fair few weeks away for june so u have plenty of time reaching ur goal :) x x

3lbs lost this week :)

Two thirds of the way there! Go girl!

Thank you!!

Heres an updated pic from today, will post it at the bottom of the first page as well so you can compare them better

Last edited:
Wow - the incredible shrinking woman!! Well done on the 3lbs - looking fab

xxxx

Blooooooody hell SammyE...HUGE difference, so pleased for you

xx

Thank you all!

Wow! You look like a whole different person! I want to be like you :)

Thanks everyone.

Having a bit of a low day today, I was at a friends and she spoke to that lad from the other week on facebook without me knowing, asked him what happened, expecting a funny story about me stacking it and looking an idiot... so after she had sent that message she told me, so i lent towards the computer just in time to see him reply with "she is just too fat... I tried to not be shallow, but you cant spend a whole date looking the other way, which is what I had been doing, shes a nice girl and loads of fun but she just isnt attractive"

Urgh it was horrible... my mates face just fell and she did a fish impression trying to figure out what to say to me, me being me, I just laughed but i feel so humiliated, if he is willing to say that to my friend... what is he saying to other people?

omg hun what a TW@T he is.. big big hugs to you... ofcourse its gonna upset you i would be.. but you know what ...atleast you know how narrow minded he is.. real men dont do that.. he could have had the decency to tell you himself.. do u know hun he aint even worth a second of your time... your doing so so well.. honestly u look truly amazing.. its so sad but thats immature "boys" hey.. i hope u can move on in time and go out there and show them and HIM how strong you are - he must be blind what a knobhead!!.. love n hugs my lovely x x

Thanks hun, yeah I know, its just horrible to hear that after I have worked so hard, losing 60lbs is no easy thing and now im worrying if another 30lbs is really going to make a huge difference or am I still going to look fat.

And Im only 18lbs away from healthy bmi for my height... Ive got a horrible feeling that when I get to my goal weight Im going to have to keep going, urgh time will tell I guess!

Last edited:
listen lovely ... 60lbs is a hell of a lot of weight to lose its taken guts and determintaion not forgetting how much will power too. you look amazing... just take a few moments and look back at those "pics" that make us cringe i have one that horrifies me even now honestly hun his not worth it.. when u reach goal you will feel even more fabulous because your worth every bit of it :) dont let guys get you down his loss you know. stay strong and keep going.. dont u dare turn to comfort food lol.. i know it must hurt what he has said..and ofcourse it makes you think but after a few days hun u will come out stronger :)

love n hugs x x

Thanks hun, no its not making me want to eat, its making me not want to eat! I'll be ok, plenty more fish in the sea, cant get upset over one persons views, does not mean they will mirror everyones

i cant believe hes actually said your fat you are far from fat i saw your picture the other day when you put it up and i was so happy for you and was so shocked at how skinny you look. ive noticed a huge difference from the last picture and you are certainly not fat. i wouldnt take any notice hes obviously got issues himself and thought that by saying that about you it would make him feel better. you look amazing just keep going hun im sure when you get into a healthy bmi range you will feel much more confident.

Back