Sammy's Journey - this time I WILL do it!

Thank you hun, I wish I saw a skinny person in the mirror, I think it is just that I had just started to feel good about myself, then to have that said about me, I just feel that I still have such a long way to go.

Today at work a lady who I do not know very well stopped me and said "I must say you are starting to look fabulous" which made me smile... oh well another day done, another day tomorrow... lets get the rest of this weight gone!

WHAT AM I DOING.....

For god sake... I need a serious kick, the good news, Im not gaining weight, Im maintaining but there is no reason why I cant stick to the diet... I am so close, why it is causing such an issue for me now? I just dont understand whats wrong with me, Im not binging but I am eating, I am picking healthier options but Im still munching away, I know what ive got to do.... but I just cant seem to do it!

I've decided Im going to get to 10 stone, this is 4 lbs into healthy weight and then stop for a while and maintain my weight, then think about if I am going to carry on with the diet to get down to 9 stone - 9 and a half stone or just try and maintain 10 stone. 10 stone is 24lbs away... thats 8 weeks if I can lose 3lbs a week.

The stupid thing is... its that stupid blokes comment which has kicked me off the wagon... to start with I was determined to lose the weight and be like "up yours" then I just started thinking "whats the point.... ive lost 60lbs and its made no difference to how people see me..." which I know is totally stupid, I should do this for me, not others, I just wish I could stop seeing the fat girl in the mirror and learn to like myself...

ohhhh hun big hugs - do u know what WELL DONE for maintaing that just shows you are thinking about healthy choices and thats definately a positive thing... if u can maintain while making healthy eating maybe do low carb for a while and see how that goes? its so hard isnt it this diet is .. i fell of the wagon big time last week and still losing the same old pounds.. but like you i actually gained 7-8lbs ... so really ur doing ever so well..

Sammy - listen girlfriend.. this bloke stuff him his not worth it, his not worth a minute of your time.. focus on yourself u deserve that chick.. its hard i know unless im in ur sitiuation but im a great believer of women standing up to themselves and putting us first.. no one else will really..

hugs and stay strong u have done so so well..dont give up ur dream :)..

x

Hey hun, No man is worth this upset and self hatred, you are looking fab and you can carry on, I totally believe in you xx

The stupid thing is... its that stupid blokes comment which has kicked me off the wagon... to start with I was determined to lose the weight and be like "up yours" then I just started thinking "whats the point.... ive lost 60lbs and its made no difference to how people see me..." which I know is totally stupid, I should do this for me, not others, I just wish I could stop seeing the fat girl in the mirror and learn to like myself...

I really wish I could give that bloke a good slapping for you. What a complete and utter git. You really, really do look fab! Perhaps I should come and stand next to you and make you feel good! It's not stupid to feel hurt, I know I would have done too. But keep talking to us till you get back on track.

Oh, and if you do want us to go round and beat him up...:pcwhack:

WHAT AM I DOING.....

For god sake... I need a serious kick, the good news, Im not gaining weight, Im maintaining but there is no reason why I cant stick to the diet... I am so close, why it is causing such an issue for me now? I just dont understand whats wrong with me, Im not binging but I am eating, I am picking healthier options but Im still munching away, I know what ive got to do.... but I just cant seem to do it!

I've decided Im going to get to 10 stone, this is 4 lbs into healthy weight and then stop for a while and maintain my weight, then think about if I am going to carry on with the diet to get down to 9 stone - 9 and a half stone or just try and maintain 10 stone. 10 stone is 24lbs away... thats 8 weeks if I can lose 3lbs a week.

Oh Honey, he sounds like a real jerk. The kind who would think the size 12 Miss Britain was fat (and I bet he's an oil painting ;))!!!!!! I would love to tell you to take no notice - if only it were that simple. 99 people could tell me I look OK and 1 could say I didn't.............you know who's opinion I would hear!!!

You are lovely and have done so well. 60 lbs is SUCH an achievement and you look fabulous

Another positive is that you are maintaining - that's quite something in itself. Plus it means that once you're ready you will start losing again and you won't have to start from scratch.

:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

xxxx

Morning SammyE,

How are you? Hope your feeling ok xxx

Hi Sammy,

Just wondering how you are doing? Hope you are ok?

I miss your posts. Please come back soon :)

Hey SammyE, all gone very quiet in here, hope all is well

xx

Im back, Im back!

Yes I let all that totally push myself off the rails, Im a div, I know!

But Im back now, first day today and 100% so far

Morning Sammye,

Hope your ok, Goodluck with getting back on it, its my day 1 today!! Fingers crossed we can smash it xx

Glad to see you came back ;-)

Urgh... here I am again... ANOTHER restart... no excuses... no reasons other then Im just being an idiot and wanting to eat crap all the time.

Back up to 12 stone 2lbs... sigh... 2 stone 2 lbs to go... I know I can do this... Ive lost nearly double what ive got to lose still... so why am I finding it so hard?

Ive got to stop making excuses, stop saying "ohh a little bit wont hurt..." or my all time fave "I'll be extra good tomorrow" whats the deal with this tomorrow thing? When is tomorrow?... the next day? the next week? the next month/next year? never?... tomorrow can get pushed back and back to a point where it never comes and I'll have wasted more of my life waiting for tomorrow to do something...

Im setting my self a restart target of losing a stone by July 16th

Restart weight 12 stone 2lbs - Target weight 10 stone

Good on you for coming back, I suffer with the 'tomorrow syndrome' too, very annoying!!!

What diet you going to be following?

xx

Exante again hehe, I need results fast and I know Exante will give me them... if I can manage 100%.. I would be at target within 10 weeks on exante.

Im fed up of losing the same pounds time and time again, I want to get back to where Im losing new pounds every week. I got down to 11 and a half stone before it all started going wrong, Im back up to 12 stone 2lbs now... 9 pounds to go until Im back losing new pounds.

welcome back sammye how are chick? good to see you back... do u know i could have said exactly the same... like you ive been gaining and losing the same old pounds proper fed up and bored of it now...
its my final restart today - lets do it chick get this final weight gone forever...

Hows today been? hope it was a good one :)

all the very best

precious x

Good thanks, you?

I managed 100% yesterday but it was a mix of TS and WS, 3 shakes and a small chicken salad, when I did Tony Ferguson I managed to get into ketosis while eating a very low carb meal at night so Im hoping if I do this mix of TS and WS for a week I will go into Ketosis alot quicker when I go back to total TS, haha weaning myself into it gradually!

I just keep telling myself 10 weeks to 10 stone, its crazy though isnt it... when I had 6 stone to go I felt more positive and more determined, now Im down to 2 stone Im struggling to get motivated, when it should actually be easier because this time next month I could be on the home straight with my last stone to lose!

I think partly it might be because Im angry at myself for still being here, if I had of stuck at it I would have been at my goal weight months ago! Im the same weight now as I was before I took my break at xmas... worse thing I did... I should never have taken that break! Ive been losing and gaining the same pounds for 6 months now... thats just stupid!

Also although I can see im smaller when I look back at pics, wearing smaller clothes etc... I still think "urgh" when I look in the mirror... and Im worried that 2 stone might not be enough to change that!

you never know you might be suprised when you reach 10 st hun, it may be enough dont worry about that now, you can decide what is best when your there, at the min just take each day as it comes but keep trying to stick with it...Im sure taking a break fromExante is the killer of the diet..but maybe thats just me xx

Back