Sammy's road to slimdom!!

When snouts you thinking of going? I did the Paris one in the winter which was nice - cold - but nice!! Xx

When snouts ? Lol

Was thinking April half term !

4 days 3 nights ...... I'd imagine it will be Coldish then too z

Ha ha gotta love predictive text!!! The amount of times I've had to quickly change a word before posting my comment! Always so inappropriate! Like toast, cake, fat, food! Ha ha mental!! And now snout!!

Just enjoying my yummy hot caramel shake and catching up on eastenders! Wow I know how to live on a Saturday night!!

I think April will be lovely! Ooo how exciting! Xx

Keep your eye out for deals to Disney Paris. It's a shame cause last month they had 40 per cent off for there 20th anniversary. I booked it directly through the Disney website and flights separate rather than go through a travel agent x

Keep your eye out for deals to Disney Paris. It's a shame cause last month they had 40 per cent off for there 20th anniversary. I booked it directly through the Disney website and flights separate rather than go through a travel agent x

Can I be cheeky and ask , did it cost a lot ?

Was planning on a coach/ferry trip x

Course you can ask. We are staying in one of the Disney hotels just a few minutes walk from the park for 5 nights/6 days. Hotel, bed and breakfast including park tickets for 6 days was 260 each. Were all adults as going with my sister and teenage daughters. Flights were 100 each. Was cheaper for us to fly from Glasgow rather than fares to London for the train x

Course you can ask. We are staying in one of the Disney hotels just a few minutes walk from the park for 5 nights/6 days. Hotel, bed and breakfast including park tickets for 6 days was 260 each. Were all adults as going with my sister and teenage daughters. Flights were 100 each. Was cheaper for us to fly from Glasgow rather than fares to London for the train x

That's not bad at all !

It's £800 for 4 days 3 nights via coach and ferry for 4 - 2 adults & 2 children with breakfast and hopper tickets for 2 days for Disneyland and the studios !! It isn't too bad but travelling if imagine will be lengthly

Sound like you got a good deal there Marie !!

Have a look in the Disney website. They usually have deals on. It's probably cheaper to book it all yourself x

Will definitely keep an eye out id really live to go at Xmas next year in sure it would feel more magical yeh cold ..... To hell with the cold it's crimbo :)

Thanks Marie your a star !! X

Wow Marie you little bargain hunter!!! That's an amazing price!!!
It's always worth keeping an eye out for deals and booking it yourself does occasionally work out cheaper!!
Ooo Disney at crimbo! I don't want to wish away the years, but once my little one is old enough I would love to do that!! Xx

That's a great price I loved Disney but went pre children. Would love to go again. We went boxing day for 3 days but it was bitterly cold take loads of layers and really thick socks.

I'd love to take the kids in a year or 2 x

I know go Marie !!

Will definitely keep my eyes peeled though :)

I'm dying to go my eldest is 11 so up until September next year she is still " a child "
After we have to pay as an adult for her !!

I would defiantly be a surprise trip not telling the kids up until we actually go .... Still unsure about time of year but will have a decision soon enough x

Ha ha it'll be like that advert where the parents are really excited and can't sleep but the kids are sleeping soundly!!! Xx

I looked at this on Friday and for 2 adults and 2 kids it was going to cost a fortune! Would rather save and go to Florida in a few years. Will keep an eye out for deals.

I looked at this on Friday and for 2 adults and 2 kids it was going to cost a fortune! Would rather save and go to Florida in a few years. Will keep an eye out for deals.

Florida is amazing !!!

I went a few times in my younger years with grandparents !
I have looked and with Thompson they do a 3t packages tickets included ...£6000 plus way above and beyond what I could afford for a holiday !

I know. The hotel we are going too has the characters at breakfast. Cannot wait haha x

Sounds lovely .... Been reading up you can pay extra for this I believe if it's not included I don't think it would be in the one iv looked at x

Wow that sounds incredible!!
Disney is the nuts!! :)

Blooming Ticker wont change so will play around with it in a min!

Grr.

But on a lighter note - literally -

-5lbs off for me this week!
Whoa! Am pretty surprised with that as I know I've been going a little overboard with the milk and yoghurt. It's probably just a phase. Must be my addictive personality replacing chocolate with milk!
Thats 2st 1lb off in a month and a half. Am smashing my Cambridge Diet stats!! Think it's because I find S+S so much easier to stick to due to the variety.?!..Hmmm, that's my theory.

Now I need to sort my ticker out! (Weight loss ticker - not my heart incase anyone was having sudden concerns!!)

Stats:

Start weight: 13st, 7lbs - 1st Sept 2013.

Week One: Lost 8lbs
= 12st, 13lbs (8th Sept)
Week Two: Lost 6lbs
= 12st, 7lbs (15th Sept)
Week Three: Lost 2lbs
= 12st, 5lbs (22nd Sept)
Week Four: Lost 5lbs
= 12st, 0lbs (29th Sept)
Week Five: Lost 3lbs
= 11st, 11lbs (6th Oct)
Week Six: Lost 5lbs
= 11st, 6lbs (13th Oct)

Mini Goals:

September 14lb loss challenge - DONE.

To be in the 11's by my daughter's christening (Oct 6th) - DONE.

October 14lb loss challenge.

To be close to 10st by Christmas.

To get into the 12's - DONE.
To get into the 11's - DONE.
To get into the 10's
To get into the 9's

To get into my size 10
Next Jeans (comfortably) that I've only worn once (- and they were tight then!!)

Cool Ticker is sorted - very autumnal I feel!
Didn't realise I was halfway to goal until I saw that!!

Roll on Week 7!

Look at you go Sammy....shedding those pound so easily...M well done you xx

Back