Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Ha ha thanks folks!
Am hoping I can stay this upbeat all the way. I'm really genuinely loving it at the moment. I'm loving (most of) the packs and have settled into a good foody routine with it. I haven't got bored yet and it's week 6. I truly think it's the variety compared to Cambridge.
It's only when I'm out with people and cakes are offered around and I want one but have to say no. And I look at everyone else and think how come they can eat it and stay stick thin (green eyed monster poking it's ugly head out!)!!!
I'm also worried I'll pile it all back on - although with my baby I'm wondering how I'll ever have the time to sit and scoff myself silly ever again!!

Anyways my main thing is if I'm lucky enough to fall pregnant again (obviously not quite yet!!) I'd like to be sensible and not triple my size and then come back to my happy weight. I know my weight will be a struggle forever but have finally come to terms with that - only took 33 years!!! :)

Just had hot frothy chocolate shake. I made so much I had to have two mugs!! :)

Your dinner sounds really yummy, sammy! Had such a hungry, rumbly tum today. Much appreciating your positivity, hope I can be like you when I'm in my 6th week too! :D

It was yummy! Think I'll have it again tomorrow!! Was colourful too which always makes it more appetising to eat! Xx

So tonight was supposed to be film night and my gorgeous little bubba who like clockwork is always in bed by 8 is still going strong!! How do they know when we have plans?!!
Am nervous too as we've moved into our new bedroom - with her cot too - and worry it'll be a crappy night if she's in unfamiliar surroundings! Obviously if she never goes to sleep (which is seeming likely!) then I'm worrying over nothing as she can be awake forever! Ahhhh.

Diet today was hazelnut shake hot with coffee - wasn't as nice as the caramel with coffee.
Skimmed milk small latte with sweetener. (A little mummy treat!)
Coconut choc bar.
Stir fry dinner with Turkey bacon again and a glass of Ribena plus.
Orange sugar free jelly made with sparkling water for a fizzy tang! Man I miss my fruit!! :( At least the jelly gives me a bit of a fix - but also floods me with bad memories of vodka jellies in my Uni days!! Lol.
Still to have one more pack which I was hoping to settle down with a film and have but that is not looking promising at the moment!!

Hope everyone's had a lovely - wet - Friday!! Days like today make me want a cuppa with biscuits! Wet cold miserable! Xx

So tonight was supposed to be film night and my gorgeous little bubba who like clockwork is always in bed by 8 is still going strong!! How do they know when we have plans?!! Am nervous too as we've moved into our new bedroom - with her cot too - and worry it'll be a crappy night if she's in unfamiliar surroundings! Obviously if she never goes to sleep (which is seeming likely!) then I'm worrying over nothing as she can be awake forever! Ahhhh. Diet today was hazelnut shake hot with coffee - wasn't as nice as the caramel with coffee. Skimmed milk small latte with sweetener. (A little mummy treat!) Coconut choc bar. Stir fry dinner with Turkey bacon again and a glass of Ribena plus. Orange sugar free jelly made with sparkling water for a fizzy tang! Man I miss my fruit!! :( At least the jelly gives me a bit of a fix - but also floods me with bad memories of vodka jellies in my Uni days!! Lol. Still to have one more pack which I was hoping to settle down with a film and have but that is not looking promising at the moment!! Hope everyone's had a lovely - wet - Friday!! Days like today make me want a cuppa with biscuits! Wet cold miserable! Xx

I'm sure lil one will be fine , hope she settles soon for you though chick !

Sounds like you've had a good day your doing so well x

She finally went down. Phew. I've overdosed on dairy today. Just had a Greek yoghurt. Put it all in planner and says still ketosis. Hmmm.

Ah I know, just been up and she's been sick :( quick change of sheets and resettle her. I forgot to tilt her cot up when we moved it! Hubby has just put books under the top legs. Hopefully that will help. She's always pretty sicky if flat on her back. Poor poppet. It's so cold!! Think I'm gonna put the heating on tomorrow. Brrr xx

Aw Sammy that's a shame. Hope she's ok. I'm sure shel sleep soundly now.

Heating on tonight? I've had my heating on for weeks. And already in the winter coats and boots. That's Glasgow for you. Not just fun fun sun in h and m you know :D. We're constantly cold x

Ha ha bless ya, we've got the deceiving weather down here where it looks super sunny through the window but is actually freezing once you're outside!!
Winters fast approaching and I'm getting rid of my fat stores - I must be mad! Lol xx

Ah I know, just been up and she's been sick :( quick change of sheets and resettle her. I forgot to tilt her cot up when we moved it! Hubby has just put books under the top legs. Hopefully that will help. She's always pretty sicky if flat on her back. Poor poppet. It's so cold!! Think I'm gonna put the heating on tomorrow. Brrr xx

Awww bless her , she ok ?
Hope you got a good night in the end chick x

Yeah she's ok, it's just anytime that she's flat she pukes! Even hours after milk. Very strange. Health visitor says once she's on solids it should stop. Will be weaning in a few weeks! Eeek. Where does the time go!!
She woke at 4 for an hour too doing the shuffle suck her thumb dance in her cot! Don't get me wrong, I love her dearly, but roll on 6 months when she can have her own room!! :)

I don't wanna get up today! Feeling hungry so hoping I can just hide under the duvet for half an hour before giving in to my rumbly tummy!!

Hope everyone's got a nice weekend planned!! Xx

Yeah she's ok, it's just anytime that she's flat she pukes! Even hours after milk. Very strange. Health visitor says once she's on solids it should stop. Will be weaning in a few weeks! Eeek. Where does the time go!! She woke at 4 for an hour too doing the shuffle suck her thumb dance in her cot! Don't get me wrong, I love her dearly, but roll on 6 months when she can have her own room!! :) I don't wanna get up today! Feeling hungry so hoping I can just hide under the duvet for half an hour before giving in to my rumbly tummy!! Hope everyone's got a nice weekend planned!! Xx

Aww bless her !! Time flies so quickly when they are small doesn't it ....
I couldn't do it again honestly I love my sleep too much :)
6 months will come quickly then you will get no sleep you'll be in and out the baby's room non stop I was like a zombie honestly !

I'm tummy is rumbling also today so going to drink loads of water ..... Like I have an obsession I have 3 bottles in the fridge at the same time lol don't go anywhere with out it either ! Drinking one - one is cooling type thing lol

I havnt anything planned for the weekend tbh it's chucking it down here kids are hogging the tv and ipad I'm left with the phone .......
Dressing gown is wrapped around and
I'm having a look for holidays AGAIN it's tiring !!
iv looked at everything a million times and still don't know what to choose lol .

Ooo holidays!! I'd love to be booking one but think it'll be UK trips for the next couple of years!!

Xx

So today I think I'm getting a cold. Yuck! I hope not and hope it's just the shivers with this weather.
Have put the heating on a timer now - I was hoping to wait but after going to bed in a jumper and thick socks over my pjs last night I realised I have to give in!!

Today I have ordered some more bars! I have fairly often had two a day as it's so much more convenient.

So far today I've had strawberry shake, 50g of Greek yoghurt with some lemon water flavour mixed in.
A banana shake made as a 'cake' type thing.
Going to have veggie sausages and swede mash for dinner. Might attempt a gravy thing. Hmmm. Hope everyone's having a good day xx

Ooo holidays!! I'd love to be booking one but think it'll be UK trips for the next couple of years!! Xx

I'm thinking might do uk in the summer I really don't know what to do yet .

Dread to think how packed it will be abroad in the school holidays !! Craziness

Yeah the prices go sky high. Really silly!!
Xx

Yeh that's what I mean iv left it with the travel
Agency see what she comes up with as I'd like to go but I'm not sure as I said !!

I wanna do disney Paris but oh said can't do both :( booooo lol

When snouts you thinking of going? I did the Paris one in the winter which was nice - cold - but nice!! Xx

Back