Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Mean demons!!! Pah x

Thanks Liz. My exercise bike has finally been brought back to life!! I will not hang clothes on it I will not hang clothes on it! Lol xx

I wouldn't really know Liz haha. Had it a year and only been on it a handful of times. And it's only ten mins a day too :0. What is wrong with me. Tell you what, il go on it over the next few weeks and let you know :) x

I wouldn't really know Liz haha. Had it a year and only been on it a handful of times. And it's only ten mins a day too :0. What is wrong with me. Tell you what, il go on it over the next few weeks and let you know :) x

I did a free trial on one in town a few weeks ago... Weird?!!!

Although I have one I'm sceptical. If vibration worked so well how come people who travel on the tube every day aren't wonderfully toned :). Think there good if you run, post workout. Apparently x

Well if I can actually get started with this running I might get one...

I keep looking at them on ******* then realise it'll go to a different kind of gadget heaven for me....like the boxing punch bag that currently is a coat hook....I mean I live next door to gym...am I ever in there though? Erm no lol xx

I keep looking at them on ******* then realise it'll go to a different kind of gadget heaven for me....like the boxing punch bag that currently is a coat hook....I mean I live next door to gym...am I ever in there though? Erm no lol xx

Oooooh you said something naughty too!??

So Monday!! Here we go! Am throwing myself into this week. I have my mission statement and have my personal theme tune going over and over in my head - yes you guessed it - the eye of the tiger! Don... Don don don... Don don don... Don don donnnnnnnnnnnnn. Yeah!! Xx

So Monday!! Here we go! Am throwing myself into this week. I have my mission statement and have my personal theme tune going over and over in my head - yes you guessed it - the eye of the tiger! Don... Don don don... Don don don... Don don donnnnnnnnnnnnn. Yeah!! Xx

Lol this made me laugh!

Also going to be an angel for the next 5 days... Birthday on Sat and going out for a curry and this new ish place we can never get into because it's so full... Must try and book today...

Hoping to move a couple of lbs before then! Had a few planned days off this month and only a 5lb loss do far... :-(

Go Sammy!

i actually ran up the steps from the rocky films last June when we went to Philadelphia....hilarious! I now visions of you doing it :D

We do don't we!! Let's power through this week!!

Right baby napping so have done my 5 minutes on the bike.
Wasn't as bad as last night and after the initial 3 minutes of aghhhhhhhh it actually got a tiny bit easier!!
So, that was a whopping 41 calories burnt!! Lol. Have logged it into MFP and have planned a 55 minute walk for later. Am trying to find a longer route to even it up to an hour!

Still got my tune going strong... The eye of the tigerrrrrrrrrr roar!

Back