Sammy's road to slimdom!!

They should ban those big tins. They seem to get cheaper every year too. I definitely couldn't have those in the house - it's when you get to the point where you're eating the ones you don't even like and forcing them down. I'm really hoping my Mum has realised that she isn't entertaining the hordes this time and not overbuying. She gets a box of lovely Hotel Chocolat ones and I really look forward to a couple of them in the evening but I'd start on the Roses for breakfast if they're around. Can't you give them to your brother in law to take away?

He's not coming til Monday now! Ah that's 24 hours less of chocolate munching!! I think I'll take them with us Christmas Day to the in laws and 'accidentally' leave them behind!

Ooo the hotel chocolat ones sound yum! That's where my advent calendar is from and I absolutely love it every morning!!!!!!! Xx

I've been given a big tin of Roses which I loooove but I'm taking them to my ex's on Christmas Day for everyone to share x

Can anyone relate...

(Not for the fainthearted)

14 wrappers!! I ATE fourteen chocolates! How? Why? What? I don't know know. - but 14 choccies got scoffed and I hate myself for it. I wanna blame the horrible tins for entering our lives in the first place but understand it is probably a misplaced anger! Damn you chocolate tins!!!!!!!!!

I completely understand I would do the same if I'd had 1. I'm looking forward to the 2nd Jan to get done control back x x

I did the same earlier, you will see the pic of all the chocs that arrived at my house this morning on my thread. I ate about 7 of them and I feel sick but dont feel guilty at all. I've decided to relax about the diet until 1st Jan. I'm not going to go mad and eat the world but if I fancy having something then I will. I just want to enjoy Xmas x

Merry Christmas!!!

Hope everyone has a great day whether on or off plan!! Xx

Hello everyone,
I've been on the sidelines but didn't want to post over Christmas as I've been baaaaaaaaad.
Am restarting tomorrow and will assess my weight gain in the morning.
I'm strangely looking forward to it!! (Not the scales bit - but the control and the losing weight bit!!).
There's still some naughty bits in the house. They either need to be eaten today or packed into hubby's bag to take with him to work when he goes away tomorrow.
Or chucked/fed to the birds!
He says it's a waste of money. But I think 2 pounds in the cost of mince pies is equivalent to 7 pounds in the cost of my weight if I ate them all (which I would if they are in the house!!) and we have three boxes!
I'll update tomorrow with the dreaded scales weigh in and my goals. :(
Nervous, excited mix of feelings! Xx

Hope the scales are kind, mine were a ***** hahaha xx

I always say it's a waste to eat it for the sake of it so it may aswell go in the bin.

You can't have much more to loose now?

We're not doing much for new year, cheese and biscuits and port. x x

Right here goes:
After 2 weeks, 2 days off, I have gained... 7lbs.
I actually thought it would be more, and the scales might still go up as they adjust to the last three days of eating everything left over in the house. So knowing me I'll probably be daily weighing this week!!
Funny how easily I avoid the scales when I'm being naughty but how much I jump on them when doing this diet!!

So I'm back up to 10,12 from 10,5 and would like to ideally get down to 9,3 on SnS to then be 9,8 / 9,10 for refeed/maintenance. Just to get to 9 something will have me skipping for joy!
My goal date was 1st feb but am thinking it's more likely to be March now. Especially with my gain. I have a night out on 25th Jan, a big evening charity ball on 1st feb and a special dinner out on 8th feb. One weekend after another!!
Am going to do the obligatory virtual kick myself now with the moaning of - oh if only I'd stick to plan blah blah blah, I'd be nearly there blah blah.
But what's done is done. I need to get this half a stone off first and get back to what should be my starting point!

So my mini goals are:
Get day one 100% out the way!
Get into ketosis
Get back to 10,5
Get into the 9's
Get to 9,10
Get to 9,7
Get to 9,3 - super goal. (By March 28th would be nice for my next big girlie night!!)

Still wanting to get into my size 10 jeans from Next that are hanging in my wardrobe!! One day!

So that's me. Wish me luck... Xx

Good luck Sammy. I am back on as of today too as meals out have been cancelled. I want to see the 11s by end of Jan xx

Good luck Jewel! Once the first few days are done we'll be back in the swing of things!! I'm just having my first shake now as been so busy with my little one. Honestly - I don't know how I managed to scoff half a stone down me when she's keeping me on my toes all the time!! Xx

Day One of Restart:

B - hot Hazelnut shake made with 400ml water
L - Ham and cucumber (Random leftovers!)
D - hot Hazelnut shake made with 400ml water
2 litres of water drank throughout the day - excess to what's in the shakes.
** still to have **
S - hot Caramel shake made with 400ml water
2 Glasses of water
Maybe decaf cuppa if fancy it.

So far so good :)

23lbs to shift.

A lot of us are starting today indeed!
I feel even better about my decision now :)

Good luck Hun.

I have more than twice as much weight to lose than you but it's all good.

;)

M x

Yay! It must be that Sunday feeling!! Ha ha! So far I've lost 3 stone on this diet so I know it can be done. I just need to keep reminding myself of that when I get to day 3's waivering moment that I know I'll have! Xx

I've lost 2 stone in 2 months back in April so I know it works. This plan is the only program that works for me actually.
I look forward to the journey now :D

Back