Sammy's road to slimdom!!

This is sounding like a good flight ;)
I don't think I'd ever want to get off!! Xx

This is sounding like a good flight ;)
I don't think I'd ever want to get off!! Xx

lol if it was real and I could lose weight whilst perving after those kinda crew...I'd be the first one on board and in first class haha xx

We'd be super slim too as we'd never get off! Ha ha xx

Ahh you're making me miss flying :( Although it

(Stupid finger pressed send!)

..... Although it was obviously never like that! Lol.

So hubby's home tonight! Yaay.
Better do some tidying ;) lol

Kept to 4 packs plus milk yesterday.
Made things easier I think. But today will have to be a protein meal as hubby likes to see me 'eat'.
(Secret feeder alert!! Lol)

Xx

(Stupid finger pressed send!)

..... Although it was obviously never like that! Lol.

So hubby's home tonight! Yaay.
Better do some tidying ;) lol

Kept to 4 packs plus milk yesterday.
Made things easier I think. But today will have to be a protein meal as hubby likes to see me 'eat'.
(Secret feeder alert!! Lol)

Xx

I love flying too....should have been a flight attendant...but i would have to be nice to people at all hours......lol....we can fly together on our magical airline.....come fly with me...come fly lets fly away....;)

Ooh how exciting to have hubby back....he must think he has a new woman every time he comes home :D

Know what you mean about the "eating real food" my OH prefers to have dinner together so i can't do 4 packs all the time....

So on today's inflight entertainment there will be some 30 challenges led by our wonderful hot cabin crew....please feel free to join in....squat away....or plank away (for those of you first class who have a bit more room of course)....thoose of you economy seats will just have to get creative...but whatever you do.....move your body to as slimmer you...enjoy the rest of your flight folks :D

Ha ha, quite a plane load! I'll have to dust my uniform off!! Although it'll be too big now ;)

Yeah hubby really notices the changes in both of us! Although Edens more fun it appears as she's doing new things all the time!!

My inflight meal for tonight is a stir fry! Yum yum.
Feeling hungry today but managing to resist gorging on Truffa bars... Just!!

Got Zumba in First Class in the morning!! :)

Xx

Haha Do you need a First Officer up there you Captain Sammy? I nominate Clinquant;)

love bubbas name.....they are so funny as they grow...so animated!

Might upgrade to First Class in the morning but i will be doing my new daily gym routine....depends on which hot cabin crew member (Bradley Cooper's twin hopefully) brings me my dinner tonight....he could the chicken or beef sound so amazing I'm sure....looking forward to having Ryan Reynolds twin wake me for breakfast though :D

As long as Ryan's twin brings you an SnS friendly breakfast! Can't be having any old sausage hey! ;)

I'm close to gorging on truffa bars today too, feeling a bit hungry, probably out of ketosis after my cheats x

As long as Ryan's twin brings you an SnS friendly breakfast! Can't be having any old sausage hey! ;)

Ahahahaha I'm rolling around laughing....I don't want any old sausage....I want a Ryan Reynolds special delivery breakfast that I'm sure will be S&S approved ;) xx

:)
Ha ha ha

had to stop myself from saying something rude and smutty.....my mind was getting carried away with me thinking of Ryan Reynolds in collar, cuff and an apron serving me breakfast when i've just opened my eyes...:p

Ha ha yep keep it clean ;) lol

Right advice needed:

So now I'm getting to that stage where I have just under a stone to go until my goal. I know it's going to come off slower and I know it's going to take some time time too (especially as I have a few planned days off coming up).
But my goal is set in my head and whenever I get there is fine. Also I'd like to refeed from this diet properly WITHOUT it being for some planned special event. I want to end this (when at goal) on a simple random day. Nothing planned. Nothing to tempt me back into a whirlwind of eating and carbs! As that seems to be what happens when I stop for a 'break' - as it's always for a special occasion.

Anyway, that being said...

I'm now getting these comments and would like a polite but effective response.... Help.....

"Surely you're stopping soon!"
"You're not STILL dieting are you?"
"But you look great as you are now"
"Why are you trying to lose more?!"
"There'll be nothing left of you".
"You're silly trying to get down to 9 stone"
"9 stone! That's ridiculous"

That's the general gist. And as you can see, they're not really questions, they're statements.
I'm starting to wear smaller clothes that show off my figure more because I do genuinely feel happier. But I'm not totally happy as I want to get to my goal. There's still weight on me in places that I want to get rid off. And clothes really do hide a multitude of sins! You choose a good flattering outfit and you can hide a good stone of weight very easily!
If I don't do this now and get down to my goal then I never ever will. This is my chance just to get to it. And then learn how to maintain (which is another waffley blab that I'll do later!)

I've tried explaining this but I almost feel embarrassed (?) - hmmm, I dunno if that's the right word.
I feel almost like I want to go back to keeping this diet a secret as now it's all out in the open and I'm receiving compliments - which I'm sure most of the statements above are trying to be - it's just frustrating me hearing it.
Cor, that sounded ungrateful - I didn't mean that.
Ummm, if anyone is on my wavelength and gets what I mean I'd appreciate advice on how to deal with the comments.
It's not what they're saying, it's the 'way' they're saying it. Like they want to stop me. Or they now think I'm going to suddenly become anorexic. I dunno. It's a strange reaction.

(As for the maintenance side - I do have an eating disorder - I overeat. Eating disorders aren't just about people starving themselves or making themselves sick. I am a binge eater. I have a ridiculous mentality when it comes to chocolate. And absolutely no control whatsoever when there's chocolate in the house. I haven't learnt my lesson at all. Not at all. I can honestly say that if there was a tin of chocolates in the house I would eat them.
I've talked to hubby and I said I think I need a bit of therapy to train my brain because I'm now happier and healthier in my body. But my brain hasn't changed. And I know with the flick of a switch I could gorge on food if it was in the house - only chocs or biscuits. No other food bothers me. He said we'll never have them in the house, but that's ridiculous, and unfair on him and Eden. - but anyway this is a whole different scene to analyse once I'm at goal!! I'm not sure I'm ready to dissect my brains bad behaviour with chocs yet!).

Cor that was a ramble!

Bit much for a Saturday morning I know :(
Sorry guys!!

Xx

Right advice needed: So now I'm getting to that stage where I have just under a stone to go until my goal. I know it's going to come off slower and I know it's going to take some time time too (especially as I have a few planned days off coming up). But my goal is set in my head and whenever I get there is fine. Also I'd like to refeed from this diet properly WITHOUT it being for some planned special event. I want to end this (when at goal) on a simple random day. Nothing planned. Nothing to tempt me back into a whirlwind of eating and carbs! As that seems to be what happens when I stop for a 'break' - as it's always for a special occasion. Anyway, that being said... I'm now getting these comments and would like a polite but effective response.... Help..... "Surely you're stopping soon!" "You're not STILL dieting are you?" "But you look great as you are now" "Why are you trying to lose more?!" "There'll be nothing left of you". "You're silly trying to get down to 9 stone" "9 stone! That's ridiculous" That's the general gist. And as you can see, they're not really questions, they're statements. I'm starting to wear smaller clothes that show off my figure more because I do genuinely feel happier. But I'm not totally happy as I want to get to my goal. There's still weight on me in places that I want to get rid off. And clothes really do hide a multitude of sins! You choose a good flattering outfit and you can hide a good stone of weight very easily! If I don't do this now and get down to my goal then I never ever will. This is my chance just to get to it. And then learn how to maintain (which is another waffley blab that I'll do later!) I've tried explaining this but I almost feel embarrassed (?) - hmmm, I dunno if that's the right word. I feel almost like I want to go back to keeping this diet a secret as now it's all out in the open and I'm receiving compliments - which I'm sure most of the statements above are trying to be - it's just frustrating me hearing it. Cor, that sounded ungrateful - I didn't mean that. Ummm, if anyone is on my wavelength and gets what I mean I'd appreciate advice on how to deal with the comments. It's not what they're saying, it's the 'way' they're saying it. Like they want to stop me. Or they now think I'm going to suddenly become anorexic. I dunno. It's a strange reaction. (As for the maintenance side - I do have an eating disorder - I overeat. Eating disorders aren't just about people starving themselves or making themselves sick. I am a binge eater. I have a ridiculous mentality when it comes to chocolate. And absolutely no control whatsoever when there's chocolate in the house. I haven't learnt my lesson at all. Not at all. I can honestly say that if there was a tin of chocolates in the house I would eat them. I've talked to hubby and I said I think I need a bit of therapy to train my brain because I'm now happier and healthier in my body. But my brain hasn't changed. And I know with the flick of a switch I could gorge on food if it was in the house - only chocs or biscuits. No other food bothers me. He said we'll never have them in the house, but that's ridiculous, and unfair on him and Eden. - but anyway this is a whole different scene to analyse once I'm at goal!! I'm not sure I'm ready to dissect my brains bad behaviour with chocs yet!). Cor that was a ramble! Bit much for a Saturday morning I know :( Sorry guys!! Xx

Aww hun bless i used to get tht all the time the last time i lost weight ppl used to notice it more the odd times wud come hme coz they wudnt see me for ages...and im bit like u in the goal sense wnt to b able feel safe nuf to eat with a big nuf buffer left n to feel comfy in size 8 clothes n i got it al the time tht im wastin away etc...think the best thing to do is smile n nod n pretend ur taking it on board n js continue until ur happy with urself.

..i say if ur immediate fam r ok with u being on this diet as they kno u better then ne one else and the same applies to u as u know ur body better then ne one else then i think u shud continue. Coz with me for eg one of me cuzinz n my middle sister they nva have put on weight bt can eat loads n theyv sed to me tht once iv lost this time roudn tht i can nva put it bk on again eva....bt wt they dnt realise is tht evrybody is diff n as much i wd luv to maintain for life realistically i kno i cant b on a diet forever it needs to becum lifestyle wich i try to xplain to them as one cheat day a month is hardly nothing...oviously long term plan for evry one is to maintain n sum r lucky n can do it as i sed in my diary its the choices tht we mke to what we eat...i maintained for nearly two yrs n then put it on due to circumstances n thts life....

Ur doin well hun js laf it off n js say u have stopped dieting bt the weight is still droppin off naturally lmaoo n tht ur js eating healthyily n watchin wt ur eating nw hehe...hpe this has helped. In sum way n nt me js ramblin nonsense on a sat morning....?? xx

Back