Sammy's road to slimdom!!

You are so creative with your packs!! I am so boring! Shake for breakfast, bar/shake at lunch and the meal pack with protein and veg meal or another shake later on..

I get scared experimenting incase it's gross and I have to chuck it out and waste a pack but at the same time I like playing around and trying new things.
I know the yoghurt replaces the milk allowance for the day but that was so totally worth it! Yum yum.
Xx

Am I really on a diet? Banana shake made into a banana cake type thing with a lovely cuppa tea. Spicy spag Bol with 200g of mushrooms mixed in (-200g of mushrooms is loads by the way!!! Was absolutely stuffed!) 80g Fage Greek yoghurt with a broken up muesli bar mixed in. Lush lush lush!! Still to have my hot shake before bed. Today has been scrummy. I'm full up and feel naughty even though I know I've been good!!! Only did an hour and twenty mins of walking due to the rain and me not yet having a waterproof coat! I will buy one tomorrow!! I will! Hope everyone's Tuesday has gone well. Sorting my clothes out tomorrow... If they are too big they are outta here!! :) Xx

How did you make the Banana cake type thing? :). I'm not keen on the banana as a shake x

It's weird - I got it off the s+s website forum. Pop the oven on. I put a tablespoon of water in with the pack and stir it up to make a kind of cake batter. Pop the blob on some grease proof paper and put in the oven for ten-ish mins (check it!).
It looks a little strange but tastes good!!
Might be nice with cinnamon maybe?!

I did it with the vanilla one but I put a teeny bit too much water in it and it tasted a bit like sweet bread - was nice, but glad I attempted it again as the banana one was more cake like.

Let me know how you get on hun xx

I do the dark Truffa bar half of it and the porridge it's a taste you get used too !! Hated it at first but now I quite like them ya know :)

The melted choccy bits are lovely !

I do the dark Truffa bar half of it and the porridge it's a taste you get used too !! Hated it at first but now I quite like them ya know :) The melted choccy bits are lovely !

Made the same way as the banana cake? Or as a cookie? I've not tried the dark Truffa are as I'm not keen on dark chocolate x

Good luck trying it, hope you like. Kinda felt nice to 'eat' something.
I didn't get on with the oatmeal cookies either!!

I love the dark Truffa bars-think I'd be too scared of ruining them if I experimented-but maybe one day!! Xx

It's gotta be better than as a shake. I may order a dark Truffa bar in my next order as people rave about them x

They are very nice I only use half as I like to save half for later on lol x

I ordered wafers as well they are lush !!!!

I can't stop at half and that's pretty much the story of my life! I do use them as a treat and really look forward to when I have one!

Think I've just burnt my tongue on a hot chocolate shake :(
Ouch!

I can't stop at half and that's pretty much the story of my life! I do use them as a treat and really look forward to when I have one! Think I've just burnt my tongue on a hot chocolate shake :( Ouch!

Ooooo dear ! Hope your ok

Ouchy! Silly me. It just popped in my head that maybe I should be drinking it within 10 minutes - but it was impossible - clearly!! Won't do that again!

I haven't tried the wafers yet. Am a little confused about them - they're a snack not a meal? Are they nice? Xx

Coffee cake! Mmmm - was talking about it to my friends yesterday! I blooming love coffee cake. Couldn't get it out my head... So this morning I made an espresso with a teaspoon of coffee, 2 crushed sweeteners and a splash of boiling water. I put the cafe latte shake powder into a bowl and put a tablespoon of the espresso in and mixed with a fork. Dolloped it onto grease proof paper and popped into the oven, and "voila!" My very own coffee cake! Yum yum in my tum! It certainly took the edge off my craving!! (Obviously it would be lovely if it was actual coffee cake with yummy coffee buttercream, but hey ho, we can do what we can with the tools we have!!).

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

Xx

Ouchy! Silly me. It just popped in my head that maybe I should be drinking it within 10 minutes - but it was impossible - clearly!! Won't do that again! I haven't tried the wafers yet. Am a little confused about them - they're a snack not a meal? Are they nice? Xx

They are lovely ! They arnt a meal replacement product just a snack

Admittedly I had 3 packs of 2 last week over the 7 days ! You arnt supposed to eat both at the same time due to the carbs . So one am and one pm ! They are lovely for a choc fix !!
I defiantly won't be without them now :)

They are lovely ! They arnt a meal replacement product just a snack Admittedly I had 3 packs of 2 last week over the 7 days ! You arnt supposed to eat both at the same time due to the carbs . So one am and one pm ! They are lovely for a choc fix !! I defiantly won't be without them now :)

They would yum. Don't know if I could trust myself not to scoff them all tho. How many calories are in them?x

They would yum. Don't know if I could trust myself not to scoff them all tho. How many calories are in them?x

Tbh I don't know I'm not liking either :)

It was my second week last week and lost 3lb so I'm not worried ! They are handy for my night shifts coke zero and a wafer mmmmmm

Ooo I'll have to try them with my next order!!

So today I've had coffee cake, maple bar and cheesecake. Still have hot caramel frothy shake before bed.
Sounds like the most naughty day!! Had 2 amazing days of experiments on this diet!! :)

Back