Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Wow well done you! It's my wi tomorrow so fingers crossed I have a good loss like you :) eeeek you'll defo be in the 11s for oct at this rate :) xx

Thanks guys! Still a way to go but really please I've got a good head start! Xx

Be careful of negating compliments Sammy! I used to say things like "I've still got lots to lose" or "there's a long way to go" when people said that I'd been losing weight. It took me a while to realise it was that I didn't accept the compliment - maybe I felt I didn't derserve it or something. After getting some advice I decided to just say thankyou whenever someone said something nice about my weight loss. Initially it made me cringe inside but after about a month I found I was able to accept the compliment and mean it. It doesn't matter if there's a long way to go - look how far you've come, give yourself a pat on the back and accept any compliments people send your way!

Thanks weasey! I will start accepting! That can be an added challenge! Xx

So furniture is nearly built.
Have got some of my pre preggy clothes out of the attic. I am 3 pounds over my pre pregnancy weight but as the weather has turned I am hoping at least one pair of my old jeans will fit! Please please please!! It's sooo cold now!!

Am hungry for my dinner but have a sleeping baby on me! Think I knackered her out in her door bouncer!! :)

Hope everyone's rainy(?) Sunday has gone well xx

When you trying on your pre preggy jeans?

I still can't get into mine so brought one pair of large jeans to tie me over.

I'm going to try them on in the morning. I really hope at least one pair fit! They are a 14 but super stretched from being worn so much. If they don't fit then I'll have to succumb to my maternity jeans to tide me over!

I ended up nibbling on some turkey for dinner. Although I realised - after I'd eaten it - that the packet was 140 grams instead of 100g. I don't think that'll be doing too much damage but it did make me 4 whole calories over on the s+s meal planner!! 4!!!

On a plus note, every time I picked up my baby girl today I kept telling myself that that is the amount of weight I've lost! I got back on the scales while holding her and it took me back to my starting weight. Really drummed it in.

There's a thread on one of the forums about putting the weight you lose into relation of other things - so my first week I lost the weight of a human head and this week I lost the weight of human skin!

Am going to have my final hot shake in a bit before I do Eden's dream feed.

Xx

Oh yes, very true! Wow you have quite a mission to get some broccoli! ;)

Today I ate my broccoli... And it had a caterpillar in it :-(

Ahh that's not on the protein list ;)

I wonder how many carbs are in a caterpillar? Is it in the slim and save tool?!

Ha ha ha can you imagine if you started to type it in and it came up!! Lol.

The jeans fit!!

Hooray I finally have something to wear in this chilly weather!! Another pair were so close to fitting but a tiny bit too uncomfortably tight. A few more pounds and they should be fine. Yay!
And typically the sun came out today and I ended up being too hot! Ha ha!
Ah well, I can fit in my pre-preggy jeans and that's the main thing!! Yes!

I avoided two cake eating attempts today. Have been enjoying lots of cups of tea today weirdly! Considering I like tea but not to this extent.
Am finally back home and gonna do a quick sweep round the house before my MIL visits!

Hope everyone's having a good Monday!
Xx

Yay for you with the jeans!!!!

I know that awful few seconds when you're trying to wriggle into something that you have yourself convinced won't fit and all of a sudden- they're over your hips and zipped up...with a bit of breathing space too!

Do people in your life just constantly keep putting cake in front of you deliberately? You're doing so well staying away from it, I really don't know if I could. Please can I have some of that willpower;)? And while you're at it a quick sweep around my house too:)! Enjoy all that tea...

Ha ha! Think its this new Mumsy life that I've joined! It's all about the cake to be honest! Some of the cupcakes looked so pretty, but I told myself I'd have one another day as its not like all the cupcakes are going to disappear once this diets over!
Am going to try the spag bol now, I hope it's nice!
Yes the jeans revelation was great, shame my daughters nappy leaked and I have to wash them and do the 'newly washed snug fit jump up and down dance' to get them on again!
But hey, if I'd eaten that cake they wouldn't do up! That's what I keep telling myself! Xx

Haha-laughing at the image of us doing the wriggle it,suck it in,jump jump dance to get into a pair of jeans....we've all done it along with lying on the bed heaving up the zip....desperate to squeeze in-Gosh it's awful what us girlies have to do!!!!

When is the Christening?

I know! And then we stand up and breathe out and the realism sinks in! Ha ha!!

The christening is the 6th October. - 3 weeks away. Eek! Really would love at least 8 pounds off by then but don't know if its do-able.

Woo Hoo!! That's fab! It's a good feeling isn't it!! Especially with this colder weather!

At the end of September I'm going through my entire wardrobe and trying on every single item. Anything that is too big is going. I'll do the same thing at the end of October too.

Nearly time for my final shake. I'll raise it in a toast to pre pregnancy jeans! Yeah! Xx

Back