Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Let's hope your knickers aren't so big that they fall down too!

Little pickers and bigger knickers Sammy :p

Great feeling when the jeans are falling off though- well done!

Don't know what's wrong with me today- not one bit hungry- have eaten my oatmeal, my cheesy pasta ( really getting the dregs at the bottom of the box now) but stuffed to capacity- I'm normally falling out the door at work desperate to have my last pack!!!

Ahh I like days like that! Yesterday I was like that, but today I'm a rumbling machine!! No idea why!

Also - I mix it up a bit and have lifestyle plan some days and simplicity other days. I never know until the evening whether I'm going to have time for a low carb meal or if I'm just gonna have to quickly have a bar while sorting my baby out. Lately I've been more simplicity than lifestyle. However, I've been taking my multi vitamin every single morning.
I saw on the s+s website that you must not take a multi vitamin if you are doing 4 packs a day...
Ummm, am I going to become a mutant or something now?

The main thing is to avoid having too much vitamin A. You could take pregnancy multivitamins as they don't contain any.

Ah brilliant - I have some left over!!
I was thinking I could start to take the multivitamin before bed that way I'll know if I've had 3 or 4 packs that day!
Phew at least I know I'm not going to grow an extra limb or anything! Thanks ;)

Right today I took my baby swimming - well, I say swimming but it's obviously just splishing and splashing around with her for 15 minutes!
It was horrible horrible horrible putting my swimsuit on - but I have come up with the following conclusion - if you walk slowly towards the pool you not only look confident, you don't draw attention to yourself, and you're less likely to slip over. If you walk fast to the pool, your fat jiggles and you're more likely to do that mini slip trip try to save yourself with a little windmill arm action and then once steady go a nice beet root red. It's a minefield but I think I've cracked it! Lol ;)

Oh I didn't know that about the multivitamin and too much Vit A-I take one every morning and for the most part I've been having 4 packs a day-will I spontaneously combust maybe?:)

Oh the swimsuit test is awful,that walk from the changing room to the pool seems like it goes on forever.On holidays this summer I felt the same horrid feeling but I swore next year I may even try braving a bikini....your solution was great though-walk tall with confidence.

I'm having a horrible week in work,stressful and busy but I refuse to turn to food for comfort-having a coke zero instead.

Coke zero to the rescue!! It had to rescue me too! I'm hungry today and I don't know why! Had coke, sugar free jelly and on my fourth cuppa! Hope I don't feel like this tomorrow!
Well done on avoiding food!! It must be so hard to be around it all the time! Stay strong! :)

Hi sammy, you sound very motivated still so keep it up!

I made the oatmeal cookies and they are really nice! Not quite cookies but nice and sweet, especially if you add cinnamon. I only bought one pack of oatmeal though, whoops! Will definitely have to buy more next time.

Well done on the swimming, I haven't braved that yet, maybe when I've lost a few more lbs!

Oooo yummy - I'm looking forward to trying them!! I was really self conscious but luckily the pool wasn't very busy. Plus I carried my baby infront of me which hid my tum! Lol!!
Xx

Oooo yummy - I'm looking forward to trying them!! I was really self conscious but luckily the pool wasn't very busy. Plus I carried my baby infront of me which hid my tum! Lol!!
Xx

Good idea, I can just hold Daniel over my tummy. Would love to go swimming on my own actually, have a but if peace and quiet and just swim up and down..... Bliss!

Aww it would be heaven wouldn't it! I'd quite like to finish my book that I was reading when I fell pregnant! I've forgotten the plot now it's been so long! :)

Aww it would be heaven wouldn't it! I'd quite like to finish my book that I was reading when I fell pregnant! I've forgotten the plot now it's been so long! :)

I've been quite good at reading, I get my kobo out during the night feed and read a few pages. I got through a few books on the first 8 weeks or so as he used to wake up a few times at night. Problem is that I was so tired I actually don't remember anything about them. Haha, nevermind, maybe ill re-read them one day.

I love love love love love love being woken up at 4am!! It's great. Until I've had 8 cups of coffee I cannot comment any more on my day!

Thank you! I tuned into my robot mummy self and just got on with it.
After a hiccupy morning of stressing with hubby - due to me being tired and stroppy I think - my day was ok. My box of new goodies arrived! Yay! But won't open it yet as would like to have some more of the dregs first this weekend before I have my yummy new stuff! And this lot will be nice as I only ordered bars and shakes! I did order a couple of the oatmeals as I wanna try out these biscuits!

I've got friends coming to visit tomorrow and we're going out for lunch. Will hopefully be able to order something low carb and if I have to confess my diet then so be it, but would rather not.
Thankfully my hunger session from yesterday has passed! Don't know what that was about!
Back to normal today.

Hope everyone's Fridays went well xx X xx

Thanks hun, you too!! I'm gonna do the dream feed a bit later tonight and hoping that doesn't backfire in my face!
Eeeek!
Haven't had my last shake yet, really should get that down me!
Xx

Naughty naughty naughty...

Had my friends come to visit today. Went to lunch, I had chicken wings to start and a chicken spinach salad. It had some honey mustard dressing on it. Got sooo full I felt sick. Not sure if it'll kick me out of ketosis or not due to the dressing and the chicken not being 'lean grilled'.

Have never been so happy to see coke zero in a restaurant!

I managed to keep the diet a secret. Just hoping I haven't done any damage - weigh day tomorrow. Only having 2 packs today due to higher calories at lunch.
My hubby whispered to me to take the day off but I'm glad I didn't waiver! Think I'd be really upset if everyone had desserts!

Anyway fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow.

Naughty naughty naughty...

Had my friends come to visit today. Went to lunch, I had chicken wings to start and a chicken spinach salad. It had some honey mustard dressing on it. Got sooo full I felt sick. Not sure if it'll kick me out of ketosis or not due to the dressing and the chicken not being 'lean grilled'.

Have never been so happy to see coke zero in a restaurant!

I managed to keep the diet a secret. Just hoping I haven't done any damage - weigh day tomorrow. Only having 2 packs today due to higher calories at lunch.
My hubby whispered to me to take the day off but I'm glad I didn't waiver! Think I'd be really upset if everyone had desserts!

Anyway fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow.

Well done sammy, I reckon you did really well!

My husband said the same as we are going out next week, the problem is that you can't just take a day off like in other diets as it does effect ketosis doesn't it? You don't want to go through all the fuss of getting back there for just one day off. Although I am wavering a bit, it's not the food I'm missing yet, but I'm meant to be going for a drink with my sister but obviously you aren't allowed to drink unless out of ketosis. Still trying to decide what to do. Well done for today though!
X

Thanks, I'm not sure if it'll effect my ketosis but hey ho, fingers crossed!

I'm taking a day off at the end of November for a Christmas do. I'll make sure I'm out of ketosis and won't go too mad on the alcohol anyway.
It's very dangerous to drink while in ketosis so it's hard to take a day off as it's hard work to get back into ketosis. However I am planning for this and am prepared. It's a tough decision to make!

What do you think you will do? Xx

Back