Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Thanks, I'm not sure if it'll effect my ketosis but hey ho, fingers crossed!

I'm taking a day off at the end of November for a Christmas do. I'll make sure I'm out of ketosis and won't go too mad on the alcohol anyway.
It's very dangerous to drink while in ketosis so it's hard to take a day off as it's hard work to get back into ketosis. However I am planning for this and am prepared. It's a tough decision to make!

What do you think you will do? Xx

Honestly don't know. Think ill have a word with her and see if she minds going out and having a few soft drinks so we still get to go out, but I still stay on track.

Just weighed in and I lost 13 lbs!! Can't believe it! That has really motivated me to stay on track. I know the losses will get smaller but my first goal had been to lose a stone in 3 weeks, so going over that will be amazing!

November Is quite far away so at least you can get a good couple of months out of the diet so should be quite easy to slip back in.

13lbs.....WOWO"!!!!

Great results..

Defo a motivator...SnS is just great...keep going

Well done - that's an amazing loss!! Woop woop a definite motivator!

-2lb loss this week.

It's slowing down people, it's slowing down!!
That or my chicken overdose yesterday has played a part in it :)

Still it's going down! Hooray!

Weight goals:

Start Weight: 13st, 7lbs - 1st September 2013.

Week One: Lost 8lbs
= 12st, 13lbs - 8th September.
Week Two: Lost 6lbs
= 12st, 7lbs - 15th September.
Week Three: Lost 2lbs
= 12st, 5lbs - 22nd September.

Mini Goals:

September 14lb loss challenge - Done.

To be in the 11's by my daughters christening (October 6th) - 2 more weigh ins! Come on!!

To be close to 10 stone by Christmas

To get into the 12's - Done.
To get into the 11's
To get into the 10's
To get into the 9's

To get into my size 10 Next jeans (comfortably) that I've only worn once ( - and they were tight then)!!

Well done sammy, 2lb is still 2lb. When I was at slimming world, the lady had been to the butchers and got 1 lb of fat, it was horrible to see like that.

Have you been measuring yourself too? I just did today, wish I had last week to see how many inches I'd gone down. X

Well done Sammy-it's continuing to come off,you're staying on track and have already lost your targeted weight for September-Fab!Have had an eventful weekend-all in my diary...still on track though!

Thanks guys. I haven't measured myself yet, will do it on the 1st October - monthly.
Hope you're ok Lainey. Xx

Monday Monday, ooo ooo ooo ooo
so good to me, ooo ooo ooo ooo
Monday Monday,ooo ooo ooo ooo
it was all I hoped it would be, ooo ooo ooo ooo
Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
That Monday evening you would still be here with me.

(I clearly can't even sing through text! Lol)

Happy Monday peeps!

No cupcake challenges for me today! Phew! Got lunch with my sister where I said I'd have a chicken salad as being super strict. She was really understanding! Yay.

Hope everyone has a good day, raining down here. Yuck. xx x xx

-2lb loss this week. It's slowing down people, it's slowing down!! That or my chicken overdose yesterday has played a part in it :) Still it's going down! Hooray! Weight goals: Start Weight: 13st, 7lbs - 1st September 2013. Week One: Lost 8lbs = 12st, 13lbs - 8th September. Week Two: Lost 6lbs = 12st, 7lbs - 15th September. Week Three: Lost 2lbs = 12st, 5lbs - 22nd September. Mini Goals: September 14lb loss challenge - Done. To be in the 11's by my daughters christening (October 6th) - 2 more weigh ins! Come on!! To be close to 10 stone by Christmas To get into the 12's - Done. To get into the 11's To get into the 10's To get into the 9's To get into my size 10 Next jeans (comfortably) that I've only worn once ( - and they were tight then)!!

We'll done on the 2lbs loss huni! I know what you mean about the slowing down! I just think it's because our bodies need time to catch up! I do feel that with me being larger I should be having big losses every week but like this week 3lbs is good and I should be happy with that but I'm still like "is that it" lol it's not that I'm wanting to cheat or anything like that I just want the weight off quicker so this week I'm not having any bars and having an extra 100mils in my shakes to up my fluid intake :) I think your doing absolutely fab! I can't wait to be at your weight, once I teach 12.7 I am going to start wedding dress shopping eeeeek x

It does slow down I know :( but at least it's coming off!!! I add extra water to my shakes and ice and chuck it in a blender to make it thick and frothy! Yum yum!
Bet you can't wait to get wedding dress shopping!! Xx

Hmmm ok - mental note - when making the oat 'cookies' add sweeteners!! Jeeeeez, that was gross! What a mistaka to maka!! Xx

I am sooo happy - dr pepper zero! Yum. It's the little things!! Ha ha.

Today 7.30-10am water water water and a decaf tea.

10am strawberry shake.

Water water water and a decaf tea.

2pm honey and nougat bar.

Water water and a.... Dr pepper zero! Yummers!

6pm Spaghetti pack.

Tonight will be:
Water water and a decaf tea - most likely!
Maybe sugar free jelly ramekin (if it sets!)

Dying my hair. Ahhh roots!! Plus it's boring tv night!!

9.30pm - hot chocolate shake with 400mls hot water and blended til it's like a frothy Starbucks delight! Yeah!

Hope everyone's Wednesday is going well!

Was pretty hungry today and unsure why! Mind you I did have to sit with friends scoffing cake! Must've been a mental hunger. Naughty brain!

Xx

Hi sammy, did you have an easier day today? I've been hungry today too. Hoping it passes soon.

How much sugar free jelly are we allowed?

Hi ya! It's easier as I've been so busy so I still have a rumbly tummy! Grr. Dunno if I've somehow slipped out of ketosis or if my body is rebelling! I'm pushing through the hunger though and hoping it'll pass soon. I had a great few weeks to start with with no hunger. Hmmm!

On the s+s websites meal planner it says 1 serving and puts it in as 9 calories. It's the hartleys sugar free. One whole half of the duo pack makes 4 servings, but I tip it into 5 or 6 little ramekins.
I guess it's one serving - but if it slots in easy on the meal planner and doesn't push you over carbs or calories I'm guessing it might be ok to have 2 servings. Someone else might be able to comment on this.
I use it as a sort of 'pudding' or a sweet fix if I'm struggling between packs.

Yum yum xx

Trigger happy finger pressing 'send'!!
Whoops!
How's you? Are you pushing through the hunger?
My tummy growled - actually growled at me in a really loud angry way! So embarrassing! Especially as my sister heard it and was obviously thinking it's silly being on this diet if I'm starving! Lol!! Xx

I might try the jelly. I'm not actually keen on jelly but really fancy something sweet.

I'm doing ok with the hunger. It's odd as before I started this, being hungry would send me into a panic, but now I'm just able to drink another tea and wait til my next meal. It's not easy but I can do it.

I was wondering if I was out if ketosis too but I can't see how I could be as I'm never anywhere near 70 carbs so can't see how. Hopefully it will pass. I've had a few comments from people asking if I've lost weight so I know it's working!

Hope your hunger passes, or at least the loud rumbley tummy! Mine did a loud roar yesterday but luckily I was on my own! :)

Some people are sensitive to carbs - try keeping them below 60g and see if that helps.

Thanks weasey, I input my stuff into the planner and I'm usually 50-60g of carbs but I saw on another post you said about natural sugars in milk and I think some days I go over 150ml of skimmed milk so maybe that's it. Hmmm.

I started earlier today! 9.20 instead of 10, but have a busy day ahead so distraction will help me power through!! I know it's only 40minutes but I hate giving in and having my first shake earlier. In my defence I was rudely awoken at 4am but a very smiley little gurgly face who clearly didn't want to go back to sleep!!

Girls night tonight. Dr pepper zero and maybe a chopped up bar! Xx

Are you putting your milk into the planner? If so it will be included in your 50-60g of carbs. Why do you try to not have your first pack until 10am? I have mine for breakfast as sson as I get to work - about 8am. I would eat it earlier if I got up in time to eat before I have to leave for work!

Back