Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Note to self - pay attention to the packet you pick up! A hot strawberry shake is, urmmm, different?! I shall say no more.
(*still drank it though!!*)

:)

Ha ha I actually have done that - but on purpose!!
:)

Bed time!

Today I was super strict and stuck to my mission statement!

5 mins on exercise bike.
60 minutes of walking.
LOADS of water.
Strawberry shake.
3 cups of decaf tea.
Milk Truffa bar.
Dr Pepper Zero.
Strawberry shake.
And er, yep, you guessed it... An accidental hot strawberry shake.

Calories and carbs are in the happy zone.

Still got my theme tune rockin!

Night all xxxxx

Your doing so well !!

I'm determined to go for it this week. After my wobble last week I was soooo close to eating anything - even stuff I didn't want. I know I didn't cave and am pleased but I honestly was pretty close. I feel like if I have a big loss this Sunday then I'll be back on track and feel confident in doing it again.

I've made a little chart on the wall to tick every day once I've done my walk, bike, water, and been 100%.
I'm going to dig out my wii fit too where ever that may be hiding and see if I can entertain my baby with me doing that!!

Good luck everyone!! Xx

Ha ha sure!! I could do with a mini break! Lol!!
I just needed to reassess and give myself a kick up the bum!
Have got a fireworks night booked in for 9th Nov. Have decided I'll have a mug of mulled wine IF I get below 10,11. I don't know why but that mini goal popped in my head!!

How's ww today?
Xx

Ha ha gotta love an h+m... Or 8!! Xx

Today has been good - although didn't get my walk in that I wanted due to unforeseen circumstances.
Had the caramel shake made into a cakey thing. Really yummy!
Maple bar.
Latte.
Caramel cakey thing again! (Was nice!).
And still to have a hot shake - just make sure it's not strawberry this time!!

Xx

Ha ha love it!!

Go Rocky!

Phew just did ten minutes on the bike to make up for yesterday's no show!!
I... Honestly... Think... My... Legs... Will... Fall... Off...!!!

Have seen some boots in debenhams I like - they're only £95!! Yikes!! So far my eBay stuff amounts to 21 and I have 25 worth of vouchers!! Need to get selling some more stuff me thinks!!
I need these boots! And these boots need me!! :)

Hi Sammy,

How's it going. Well done on the bike.

Get those boots. You so deserve them. Are they full length or ankle boots?x

They're calf. But sensible mum boots for walking in all weather!! ;) I'm talking myself into them!! Ha ha.
Yep I'm good. Caved in and had a drop of tomato sauce with my omelette. Slap on the wrist for me!! Have put everything into MFP and am on 63g carbs so hopefully that'll be ok. I know there's the added naughty bits in tomato sauce that might throw me out of ketosis but I blooming love ketchup with omelettes!! Will punish myself with an extra minute on the bike!!

Hubby says I look slimmer! Yay. Think he notices because he only sees me once a week. Must be more noticeable when it's like that.

How's everyone else getting on?!! Xx

They're calf. But sensible mum boots for walking in all weather!! ;) I'm talking myself into them!! Ha ha. Yep I'm good. Caved in and had a drop of tomato sauce with my omelette. Slap on the wrist for me!! Have put everything into MFP and am on 63g carbs so hopefully that'll be ok. I know there's the added naughty bits in tomato sauce that might throw me out of ketosis but I blooming love ketchup with omelettes!! Will punish myself with an extra minute on the bike!! Hubby says I look slimmer! Yay. Think he notices because he only sees me once a week. Must be more noticeable when it's like that. How's everyone else getting on?!! Xx

Lovely to receive the compliments !! :)

Boots sound lovely keep talking yourself into them hehe I'm in need of some myself but I need wide calf as I can't get normal ones on ..... Boooo !!

In fact iv never wen able to get into normal boots ever always had chunky legs .... Can't have it all

Back