Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Yay to the zone!!

Day five and all going well. Just had chilli pack and mushrooms for dinner and a sugar free jelly for pudding. Yum yum and am stuffed!! Going to have a yummy hot caramel shake before bed.

Have done my squats.
Drank lots of water and did a 20min walk too. Not much I know, but still gets the body moving!! Xx

How's it going? x

Yay to the zone!! Day five and all going well. Just had chilli pack and mushrooms for dinner and a sugar free jelly for pudding. Yum yum and am stuffed!! Going to have a yummy hot caramel shake before bed. Have done my squats. Drank lots of water and did a 20min walk too. Not much I know, but still gets the body moving!! Xx

Sounds like a fab day. Well done!!! Squats!!!

OH just bought some kettle bells and I know they are meant to be amazing!! So might start doing some squats Etc with them!!

Well done! Xxx

How's it going? x

All going well ta!
My orders coming tomorrow which can only mean one thing - dark Truffa bar!! Goodness - my mouth just watered!! Ha ha!
Dunno if I'm in the big K yet - hungers definitely subsided so I'm guessing yes, but haven't noticed other side effects yet.
But I'm 5 days in so definitely borderline!
Really really wanna hop on the scales but must must must wait until Sunday!!

Hope all's well with you Xx

Well done not scale hopping, I have been jumping on daily and need to stop it! Yay for dark truffas, my new order comes tomorrow too :) xx

Go Sammy or Mrs Motivator whichever you prefer ?

I've done my squats too-yay...and starting packs tomorrow-really looking forward to it too!

It's great to actually look forward to doing it - I think that's half the secret! ;) seems less of a chore!!

My order is coming between 10-11!! Yippee. Well actually 9.54-10.54 - ever so precise! Lol!!!

I can't wait to sift through my new goodies!!

I ordered one packet of the crisps too and the new flavour bars.
Need to use up my hazelnut ones that I have already though as they expire in feb.

Right time to get some make up on - not sure whether it's worth doing anything to my hair considering it looks like it's blowing a gale outside!!
Will do my squats (or half, we'll see!) then make little uns porridge. Although she's drank nearly 8ozs of milk so can't see that she's be that hungry!! Unusual for her really - seems that as my hunger is diminishing hers is getting more! Ha ha.

Day six of restart today - I feel a hunger pang but sure a few glugs of water will subside that!

Have a good day everyone!! Xx

60 squats done. Are we suppose to squat and hold or go up and down? Just seems like it takes no time at all. Although I can feel it! :)

Ha ha good point Marie!! Think I'll have to stagger then out when I get to triple figures! Lol.

Yep SnS crisps! I only ordered one bag - I'm not a massive crisp fan but thought I'd give them a go!

Took a vegetable soup out with me today and sneakily made it up in debenhams cafe while my mum ate a scone and jam n cream! It was really nice! I didn't like the other soups but had a couple of these to get through. Maybe my tastes are changing!!
I put it in a big mug with hit water and used a fork to briskly mix it up. Still a tad lumpy but it did the trick!

Got my order and stocked up my SnS supply cupboard! Lol.

Just sitting down with a coke zero and going through the diaries.

Legs ache - I wonder why ;) ha ha xx

Let us know how the crisps are, not sure if I would try them or not. I just got my monthly order this morning so won't be ordering for a bit x

I found that the people who love crisps were disappointed but I could live without ever having a crisp again and I really liked them. I got one of each flavour and used them on days when I was out and about. They were really filling and kept the hunger at bay for ages. I don't think people's fears of eating five bags at a time would be justified. I could even imagine stopping at half a bag. Also think I would use them if I went for a drink after work as that is a hungry time for me.

Well done on doing the soup when out. We imagine when we're starting out that everyone will be looking and pointing but no one ever bats an eyelid in my experience.

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Just wrote a reply - a long ish one - and it's crashed and not come up! So frustrating! Grrr!!

Don't worry I'm not about to dive into my Truffa bars stash! Lol! :)

Was basically saying I'll let y'all know on the crisps front! Well - there was obviously more to it than that but I'm too tired to repeat my witty post that I wrote! :)

My pet peeve is loosing replies.

I've had my order today and ordered a bag of each crisps I think there lovely x x

I'm looking forward to trying them but going to resist for now - just incase I reeeeaaaallllly like them and want more but don't need to place an order yet.

So - bubba is not playing ball... Usually an early night means an early wake and a late night means a late wake. But today she's playing the late night early wake wild card and jazzing things up a bit. Yawn! I know it's my fault for getting sucked into my book and having a late night, but still...!!
:)

So, day 7 today. Weigh in is tomorrow. Eek.

Today my plans are: squats.
Call mother in law as it's been a while.
Annnnd battle with the Christmas tree! It's evil! It's scratched me worse than an angry hyper cat who's been locked in a small cage for a week and just let out! And the damn thing is still standing.

So folks, if you never here from me again - you will know that the tree has won.

Xx

Back