Sammy's road to slimdom!!

That is bloody brilliant. Is that the lowest you've been since in diet? x x

Woow sammmy that is blumin amazin!!!! Well happy for u im prayin for sumat like tht hehe...i am starting the squat challenge tdai even if it kills me :/...no more xcuses so umm the squat challenge dont effect losses in any way rite? Woop woop u go girl i cnt wait til ima abt tht weight as urs lol means ima then b halfway to my goal hehe xxx

That is bloody brilliant. Is that the lowest you've been since in diet? x x

On this one yeah! Started at 13st, 7lbs. Got to 10,7 and dilly dallied around that - got to 10,5 on hubbys birthday, then foooooood! Ate ate ate and am now finally back into getting new weight off rather then relosing my gains. Phew wee. Am pretty gobmacked! Xx

Absolutely fantastic. Can't wait till I've got rid of the Xmas gain and am back into fresh fat.

That Truffa bar is going to taste sweet!!

I'm just off for my official Lighter Life WI.

Fresh Fat! Ha ha Love it!!

Good Luck at your weigh in!

Woow sammmy that is blumin amazin!!!! Well happy for u im prayin for sumat like tht hehe...i am starting the squat challenge tdai even if it kills me :/...no more xcuses so umm the squat challenge dont effect losses in any way rite? Woop woop u go girl i cnt wait til ima abt tht weight as urs lol means ima then b halfway to my goal hehe xxx

Thank you sweetie, I know the first week is the big loss week, but I wasn't quite expecting that! Am chuffed and even more determined now! Wanna get into the 9's bracket now! Xx

wow wee that is fantastic!!!! so chuffed for you! and within a stone of goal too :D :D

I know - how did that suddenly happen! Lol Xx

Thank you sweetie, I know the first week is the big loss week, but I wasn't quite expecting that! Am chuffed and even more determined now! Wanna get into the 9's bracket now! Xx

U wil get into the nines with no problem hun and most likely sooner then u think ;) hehe aww bless can imagine hw chuffed u r as u shud be. :) keep it up hun xx

Here goes: Goodness!!!!!!!!!! - 10lbs!!!!!!!! That's more than my first week on SnS back in September! I must've made extra gluten stores over Christmas! Lol. So now I'm 10st, 2lbs. Been a lonnnnnnnnnnnng time since I was that. Too many years. Safe to say Christmas bulge has shifted and I have roughly 13lbs to my goal. And today is a squat challenge rest day! Bonus! :) Will definitely treat myself to my first Truffa bar in a while tonight! Hell, I'll throw in a mug of mulled wine too! - water flavouring of course ;) Good luck everyone who's weighing today. I'll update my stats and ticker later on big computer. :)

Oh my goodness well done huni that is absolutely amazing! Have you done anything different this week? I need ideas I'm desperate! Are you following lifestyle or simplicity? Any advice huni? I'm aiming to be about your weight for May time got 4 stone to shift yikes xx

Woohoo! Great loss! I bet you were grinning from ear to ear when you hopped off the scales. Good job. Really not long to your goal now!

Enjoy the rest of the day.

M x

Oh my goodness well done huni that is absolutely amazing! Have you done anything different this week? I need ideas I'm desperate! Are you following lifestyle or simplicity? Any advice huni? I'm aiming to be about your weight for May time got 4 stone to shift yikes xx

I mix up my days to be honest. But really went for it on chugging the water. A few early nights!
No idea - I'm as amazed as anyone!

I'd say water and squats!

I mix up my days to be honest. But really went for it on chugging the water. A few early nights! No idea - I'm as amazed as anyone! I'd say water and squats!

Well done Hun I mix my days too I never stick to one plan all week I like to vary it up! Can't believe how well you've done from starting at 13 something after lil one! I've lost nearly 5 stone since having poppy but I was over weight when I got pregnant so still a fair way to go! I'm chugging water too thinking if introducing exercise in a week or so to tone my mummy tum! Do you do much exercise it mainly squats? Xx

Well done Hun I mix my days too I never stick to one plan all week I like to vary it up! Can't believe how well you've done from starting at 13 something after lil one! I've lost nearly 5 stone since having poppy but I was over weight when I got pregnant so still a fair way to go! I'm chugging water too thinking if introducing exercise in a week or so to tone my mummy tum! Do you do much exercise it mainly squats? Xx

Nope, apart from a bit of walking. But am thinking of trying the plank challenge? Not sure what exercises are good for mummy tum - I had a c-sec and can't feel anything where my scar is - I have no sensation if that makes sense?!
Do you have any idea what exercises are good?

Woohoo! Great loss! I bet you were grinning from ear to ear when you hopped off the scales. Good job. Really not long to your goal now!

Enjoy the rest of the day.

M x

Thanks hun! Will sit down with a cuppa this afternoon and check out everyones diaries and weigh ins! Xx

Nope, apart from a bit of walking. But am thinking of trying the plank challenge? Not sure what exercises are good for mummy tum - I had a c-sec and can't feel anything where my scar is - I have no sensation if that makes sense?! Do you have any idea what exercises are good?

I had a c sec too on the end! I used to work in a gym always been told that any toning exercises nice and slow will help try to not over stretch that's it planks will be good! :) I'm not a fab of exercise really but needs must I have a lot to tone up :( x

Yeah I've got a ball on 1st feb and need to tone my arms up too! Really it's just everything! Xx

What a fantastic loss, I will be getting more water down me to see if it helps me more next week xx

Back