Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Sammy I knew you had an addiction to weighing but 2 scales??You're so funny???

You have a measley few pounds to get into the 9's,that's all.If it doesn't happen this week,it'll happen next week,that's the joy of Slim and Save.

I tried the crisps at the weekend...hmmm...I'm not a lover of crisps anyway.They were ok,bit artificial tasting...what do you think if them?

Ahhh message deleted again! Grr!!

Ha ha I'm not sure my sister would appreciate me being naked in her kitchen!! Lol!!!!!!!!! :)

Pri they will move hun! But sometimes we lose inches first so bear that in mind. Also I believe in the rule of three - weigh three times in a row to get your weight!!
(Ok fair enough it used to be six times between two sets of scales - but hey, my weight I can fix - my mentality apparently not!!)

As they say, dieting is for looking good in clothes, exercise is to look good naked, lol.

This made my day!! It's my new saying while I plank!!

Ahhh message deleted again! Grr!! ***** Ha ha I'm not sure my sister would appreciate me being naked in her kitchen!! Lol!!!!!!!!! :) Pri they will move hun! But sometimes we lose inches first so bear that in mind. Also I believe in the rule of three - weigh three times in a row to get your weight!! (Ok fair enough it used to be six times between two sets of scales - but hey, my weight I can fix - my mentality apparently not!!)

Sammy the blumin tape measure is nt on ma side either bt no no ur rite i have to stick this out if i giv up this early on wil never forgive myself wnt to least think i gave it my 100 percent for my graduation n for wne i go out end of this month whilst being broke n depressed lool...even if dnt see owt by then lol...n yh i believe tht too i stand on the scales least three times with owt on....actually feel like choppin part of me thighs n hips n bust off...cz i swear tts wher all the msot weight is...:/ i luv me bust bt preffered them wen theu were a 32dd tbh nt the 34g tht they r nw :/ x

Sammy...you make me smile....I thought I was th only nut bag using 2 scales...it's a dangerous game if you're a daily weighing obsessive!

Youre virtually on the hoe strait for you...;)

xx

I could never tell anyone about my scales obsession yet on here I can lay it all bare! Lol.
Xx

I could never tell anyone about my scales obsession yet on here I can lay it all bare! Lol.
Xx

Lol me too! Mine are are 2 different types and in 2 different bathrooms....I am insane! Xx

Ha ha, my sister couldn't understand why I had hers when I already had a set! Lol.
But she's not needed scales for years - er, how can you not 'need' scales!!!!!! Ha ha. We're both very different needless to say!!

Cheeky midweek weigh in - gotta be done.

MY scales - I am now 10,1 officially. I will not ponder what could have been on different scales. (Ok, well clearly I'm pondering!! But it doesn't matter! These are my scales and this is my weight!)

Xx

Haha I used to have 2 sets of scales but got rid of the ones that made me heaviest x

Hee hee seems there's more scales addicts out there than I originally thought!! :)

Today I've tried the crisps! I had salt n vinegar. Loads in a packet. They reminded me of those mini poppadums you can get. Were yummy and filling. Think I probably could have had half a pack and saved the rest but I was - a) greedy, and, b) busy chatting that I hadn't noticed how easily I was scoffing them down.
Which I guess is the problem with normal crisps.

Had a tuna stir fry just now and popped my jelly in the freezer ready to tuck into once I've put little 'un to bed.

Felt hungry this morning but have glugged soooooo much water so that's helped.

Tried to do a full sit up last night - I actually can't! I had to tuck my feet under the sofa to hold them down!! I did one and was uncomfortable on my coccyx. I thought 'man up' and do it. Managed 6 but hurt too much. Today my tummy muscle hurts so I think I may have pulled it or I've just rediscovered it after it's been buried for so long.
Either way I'll stick to the basic stomach crunches rather than do a full sit up ever ever again! Something's not right there!!

125 squats today! Still going strong!

;)

Xx

Well done on the squats, I will get back to them when I feel better xx

Squat queen, wow, go you! Re the sit ups, I have a similar problem with my coccyx and am always trying to find alternative ways to work those tummy muscles. I found this one on p with interest, Tone Your Abs Without Crunches but there are loads you can do. Also, Pilates has some killer ab workout without the sit up movement, maybe try there too? x

Thank you Cornish, that's brilliant - I'm going to print some of those off tomorrow and give some a go.
:)
Really appreciate it Xx

Hello Captain Sammy!

just wondering what time the in flight entertainment will be starting on this A380 Airbus flight to the skinny Wonderland?

i have my flight socks on, travel pillow and blanket all ready....what's on the S&S trolley tonight? I fancy some wine....Hope the cabin crew are dressed like the naked butlers...and are hot buff men obviously ;)

just noticed that you only have 13lbs till goal.....I don't want you leave...EVER!

xxx

Ha ha sadly I have yet to meet a hot buff cabin crew guy (who's not gay, all the good ones tend to bat for the other team!)
Inflight entertainment is the 30 day shred!
And on the trolley is white wine or mulled wine (water flavouring!) lol.
You can tell I do this professionally!!

Ha ha sadly I have yet to meet a hot buff cabin crew guy (who's not gay, all the good ones tend to bat for the other team!)
Inflight entertainment is the 30 day shred!
And on the trolley is white wine or mulled wine (water flavouring!) lol.
You can tell I do this professionally!!

well can't you make sure all your cabin crew are hot buff and straight please? It's gonna a long flight for some of after all....lol....I'd like to request a Ryan Reynolds look a like please....oh and Bradley Cooper....haha!

not sure watching 30 day shred will be pleasing whilst snuggling under my blankey drinking wine (water flavouring)....btw mines a white wine...large ta....not sure i fancy any crisps yet ;)

ooh there's an announcement on the inflight PA system....

"welcome aboard Skinny Airlines flight SA123 to Skinny Wonderland, tonight your captain is Skinny Sammy who will be taking you to the land of the free...sit back, relax and let our hot semi naked cabin crew take of you"

Back