Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Thanks C, I know it's gonna be a slow journey now and I'm almost at that wavering phase where I almost sabotage myself, so am going to keep a tight grip on myself. I've taken myself to bed now as I almost grabbed another SnS bar. Why oh why do our brains work against us!! I'm having a planned break this weekend so I must stay focused until then!!
Xx

Your doing brilliant and I look up to you at how disciplined you are with your exercise.

I also did the same with the final 50 shades book. What you planning on reading now?

Well I love Peter James (thriller) and have his latest Roy Grace book to read. ** please no one spoil it if you've read it!! :) ** I've been looking forward to it for ages!! But last night I couldn't keep my eyes open to get to the first page! Tonight I'm gonna get us both bathed and in pjs and once she's ok bed I'll go up with a hot shake and get reading!! Lol!!
Hubby keeps saying he wants to get me a kindle, but I have at least 8 books on my bookshelf I want to read first and I do love the feeling of a book!!

Sad I know! Lol :) Xx

Morning lovely

Just seen your inch loss!!! Amazing!!! Well done!!

Today's my first day back to it!!

Wish me luck!!

Xxxx

Well I love Peter James (thriller) and have his latest Roy Grace book to read. ** please no one spoil it if you've read it!! :) ** I've been looking forward to it for ages!! But last night I couldn't keep my eyes open to get to the first page! Tonight I'm gonna get us both bathed and in pjs and once she's ok bed I'll go up with a hot shake and get reading!! Lol!! Hubby keeps saying he wants to get me a kindle, but I have at least 8 books on my bookshelf I want to read first and I do love the feeling of a book!! Sad I know! Lol :) Xx

Lool noo its nt sad km exactly the same lol tho do think things like kindles r kool lol iv got an account bt not bort owt on it yet haha...books feel more real lol n help u get more intot he story line i think lol...i member wen was lot younger n had more time on me hands lol the library used to be my fave plce in the world to go lol x

Thanks C, I know it's gonna be a slow journey now and I'm almost at that wavering phase where I almost sabotage myself, so am going to keep a tight grip on myself. I've taken myself to bed now as I almost grabbed another SnS bar. Why oh why do our brains work against us!! I'm having a planned break this weekend so I must stay focused until then!!
Xx

Don't you go falling off the wagon now missy....you're on the home straight now and done brilliantly....love you inche loss....you're the warrior princess :cool: xx

Hardly feeling like xena at the moment! Lol ;)

Just bought some Irish cream flavoured coffee!! Mmmm

Hardly feeling like xena at the moment! Lol ;)

Just bought some Irish cream flavoured coffee!! Mmmm

Lol go Xena and her boozy coffee flavour! I have a hazelnut one that I love smelling...wish. Had yours now though...jealous!

I'm the walking wounded with these painful thighs of mine....they'd better be shrinking for this pain haha xx

Ha ha they will be! Mine don't hurt! It's strange! My arms are like pathetic limp sticks but my legs must have hidden muscles!! I've lost 4" off each thigh so these squats and this diet must be doing something!

Coffee was lush! I can't believe I only found out recently about this flavoured coffee business that we can have! I wish they did a decaf instant one though as I get headaches on too much caffeine :(

Am stuck indoors this afternoon waiting on a delivery! I hate being cooped up!

Confession time - I had a bite of crumpet!
Just a bite! Was experimenting with my little one to see if she would like a crumpet and it looked soooooo good! But funnily enough didn't actually taste sooooooo good. Lesson learnt!!
Need to win the lottery and fund a scientist to create a carb free batch of cakes and bread!
Money well spent I would think!!

Xx

Carb free bread would probably have the same texture as the slim rice - I wasn't keen. But if you get onto it I'd buy carb free crumpets and hot cross buns - my absolute downfall.

Flavoured coffee is so nice. I've got the Whittards Amaretto one. It smells nicer than it tastes but it tastes pretty good.

I figure the legs get stronger from lugging the weight around whilst the arms never really get a workout. I think my down dog is getting a bit easier - less shaking - but still feel really puny.

Ha ha they will be! Mine don't hurt! It's strange! My arms are like pathetic limp sticks but my legs must have hidden muscles!! I've lost 4" off each thigh so these squats and this diet must be doing something!

Coffee was lush! I can't believe I only found out recently about this flavoured coffee business that we can have! I wish they did a decaf instant one though as I get headaches on too much caffeine :(

Am stuck indoors this afternoon waiting on a delivery! I hate being cooped up!

Confession time - I had a bite of crumpet!
Just a bite! Was experimenting with my little one to see if she would like a crumpet and it looked soooooo good! But funnily enough didn't actually taste sooooooo good. Lesson learnt!!
Need to win the lottery and fund a scientist to create a carb free batch of cakes and bread!
Money well spent I would think!!

Xx

ooo 4" i think i might start with this squat business!!!

ooo yummy flavoured coffee, unfortunately i defo think that those coffee's smell nicer than they taste! i could smell them all day long!!!

d/w about a bit of crumpet!! so wierd that it doesnt taste as nice as it looked!!! love a crumpet!!!

What were the crisps like? i saw you had some!!! i'm thinking about ordering some!! trying to figure out my days and what routine of packs i can have lol! i've got all savoury packs as i dont like the shakes, have loads of oatmeal but dont like them. So today so far i've just had tuna with salad for lunch, then i've got three packs left. Really i would prefer to have a pack like spaghetti for lunch but i dont want any questions from people at work!! was thinking of having a bar at work but was trying to keep that for a treat in the evenings!!! so im very confused as to what to do!!! havent got soups either so cant say they are cuppa soups !!! hmmmmmmmm

xxxx

Really i would prefer to have a pack like spaghetti for lunch but i dont want any questions from people at work!! was thinking of having a bar at work but was trying to keep that for a treat in the evenings!!! so im very confused as to what to do!!! havent got soups either so cant say they are cuppa soups !!! hmmmmmmmm

xxxx

I make mine about 4ft from our IT team and when I said I wasn't going to the Christmas lunch he asked why and I said I hadn't eaten real food since August. He really hadn't noticed!!! I think people have so many different things nowadays that no one bats an eyelid.

I make mine about 4ft from our IT team and when I said I wasn't going to the Christmas lunch he asked why and I said I hadn't eaten real food since August. He really hadn't noticed!!! I think people have so many different things nowadays that no one bats an eyelid.

omg really?!?! haha thats so funny! men are oblivious arent they! unfortunately i work in an office with mainly women and there's only 5 of us!!! so if a day goes past without talking about food, normally its not a good day lol!! annoyingly i cant go home either to make it as i live too far away!!

so im trying to figure out my routine, as i have tuna salad for lunch and the tuna was far too dry i just didnt enjoy it at all! think i'd prefer either all packs or meal in the evening! but its just what to have and when thats my problem!! normally i wont have brekkie as such but that then leaves too much to have in the evening!

might have a bar on the way to work for brekkie, then might get the crisps to have as my lunch! then pack when i get home, then protein meal or another pack later on! hmmmmm xxx

Wow 4' on thighs thts brill i cnt seem to stick tbe squar challeneg out gree :( ? i strt then i stop cnt stick it out dnt wven kno think its coz scared it wil slow down scale losses :( lol x

Hi hun,
The crisps were nice - I'm not a huge crispy person - give me chocolate over crisps any day! Lol.
I only tried the salt n vinegar ones. There's loads in a packet. I emptied mine into a tubberware box to have while out so no one would see the packet.
They reminded me of those mini poppadum crisps you can have.
You'd need a multivit on the days you have crisps as they don't have all the nutrients like the other packs. They were ok though.

Do you like any other meat/fish? Can try that sweet chilli turkey pieces (Bernard Matthews) with salad? And if you're organised (unlike me!) you could make in advance the cabbage / beetroot crisps to munch on while at work?!

If I can think up a sneaky way of you secretly having your packs at work I'll let you know! :)

Hi hun,
The crisps were nice - I'm not a huge crispy person - give me chocolate over crisps any day! Lol.
I only tried the salt n vinegar ones. There's loads in a packet. I emptied mine into a tubberware box to have while out so no one would see the packet.
They reminded me of those mini poppadum crisps you can have.
You'd need a multivit on the days you have crisps as they don't have all the nutrients like the other packs. They were ok though.

Do you like any other meat/fish? Can try that sweet chilli turkey pieces (Bernard Matthews) with salad? And if you're organised (unlike me!) you could make in advance the cabbage / beetroot crisps to munch on while at work?!

If I can think up a sneaky way of you secretly having your packs at work I'll let you know! :)

Hi lovely

ooo see i LOVE crisps, defo crisp person not chocolate!!!

i think i might buy some!!! oooo beetroot crisps thats a good idea!!! yummy!!!

i like all meat and fish really, but my main issue is i really want my protein hot! like a nice grilled tuna steak or salmon fillet! with roasted veggies or something.

i did use to have protein for brekkie, used to have an omlette but then had shakes for lunch but i just cannot stomach a shake atm! tbh today i had not even half my salad and then i've just had water and my tummy is only just rumbling! lol!

im so awkward lol! xxx

It's not awkward, you just know what you like ;) it's hard but eventually you'll find a system that works well for you. If you're taking a multivitamin it wouldn't matter if you didn't have a pack straight away (in the ten min time zone!) so you could in theory either make a cakey/biscuit thing out of a shake and take that into work with you to have for lunch? Or a pre-made pancake?
I make a pancake and spread marmite on it, roll it up like a marmite wrap! Yum! Or sweeteners and lemon water flavour into the mix and it's a sweet lemon pancake. Could take that in with you?! Hmmm x

Carb free bread would probably have the same texture as the slim rice - I wasn't keen. But if you get onto it I'd buy carb free crumpets and hot cross buns - my absolute downfall. Flavoured coffee is so nice. I've got the Whittards Amaretto one. It smells nicer than it tastes but it tastes pretty good. I figure the legs get stronger from lugging the weight around whilst the arms never really get a workout. I think my down dog is getting a bit easier - less shaking - but still feel really puny.

Very true and that texture isn't great!
Ooo ameretto coffee sounds lush!
We don't have a whittards here but next time I'm in Brighton I'll head in there!!
I did 15 push ups and wanted to die. I face planted into the floor and just lay there for ages!! Xx

It's not awkward, you just know what you like ;) it's hard but eventually you'll find a system that works well for you. If you're taking a multivitamin it wouldn't matter if you didn't have a pack straight away (in the ten min time zone!) so you could in theory either make a cakey/biscuit thing out of a shake and take that into work with you to have for lunch? Or a pre-made pancake?
I make a pancake and spread marmite on it, roll it up like a marmite wrap! Yum! Or sweeteners and lemon water flavour into the mix and it's a sweet lemon pancake. Could take that in with you?! Hmmm x

omg marmite on a pancake?!?!?!?!?! this is the BEST idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that why you have to eat it within 10 mins? because of the vitamins? so if i made a spaghetti pack for example and warmed it up would that work?

So for the pancake can i make it with oatmeal? if i dont want to use eggs im thinking to try it mix it up with water and maybe some milk to make it consistency of batter then dry fry quite thin-ish and then spread marmite!!! omg im dribbling!!! then i could have this for brekkie and thats one pack down and i get to use the oatmeal up!!!

you are a genius!!! xxx

Back