Sammy's road to slimdom!!

My hubby's birthday is next Wednesday and for his "cake" Im making him cupcakes decorated as (billiard) pool balls and ive got green felt to cover the cake board and even have one of those triangle rack things. And now, I am going to make THESE beauties with a chocolate pack for me so i dont have to be left out. THANK YOU!! youre awesome! xx

They certainly made a great substitute!! The two I saved for later did sink but still tasted ok!!
Xx

Yeah I was thinking for my next attempt I'd spray the cases for sure. I also liked the suggestion of making a bit of 'frosting' too!!
See we can have our cake and eat it!! :)

Oh my goodness Sammy-you are a genius.Ive just finished my 2 ( of the 4 I made) of my muffin/cupcake thingies.

I mixed an oatmeal pack with crispy chocolate shake,3 crushed sweeteners and a drop of milk.They tasted like chocolate muffins-absolutely delicious.

Thanks for sharing your brill idea-highly recommended!

Yeah I was thinking for my next attempt I'd spray the cases for sure. I also liked the suggestion of making a bit of 'frosting' too!!
See we can have our cake and eat it!! :)

Man I love cake! Xx

Well done Lainey that sounds delish!!

They're filling too aren't they!!

Xx

They sure are-my little girl was watching me scraping the last bits off the paper with my teeth...yummy!

Can't wait till I have them again tomorrow.

Gotta love a teeth cake scrape!! Ha ha ha!! Think it feels more naughty because they're in cake cases! Xx

Phew finally updated my ticker and signature!!

Busy day today - not only do I have to survive a trip around tescos - I also need to bake a birthday cake!! Wish me luck guys, I'm teetering on the edge of the dark zone!! Xx

My hubby's birthday is next Wednesday and for his "cake" Im making him cupcakes decorated as (billiard) pool balls and ive got green felt to cover the cake board and even have one of those triangle rack things. And now, I am going to make THESE beauties with a chocolate pack for me so i dont have to be left out. THANK YOU!! youre awesome! xx

That cake sounds amazing! Post a pic when you've made it!! Xx

What a fab ticker that is and a lovely half century badge I see. Good luck with the cake - you'll have to get creative with the SnS cakes for you so you have something coming out of the oven at the same time. Have a great day.

That's such a good idea!! As I know that as soon as I smell it I'll want it! Although to be fair I'll be having a tiny bit on Saturday when I give it to her!

Am going to have a kind of Atkins meal tomorrow night with hubby. I'm going to make a leek lasagne! But not with packs obviously as it's for both of us. Will be really good all day but we thought we'd have a 'date night in' sort of, with a glass of wine, a movie and a yummy dinner. Took a lot - A LOT - of persuading to get him to come round to the idea of a pasta free lasagne! Ha ha. But I'm so so hoping I can pull it off so he changes his mind about this low carbing affair! He can have garlic bread too if he wants!

Think I'll do a sneak peek weigh in tomorrow as my 2 meals off plan (fri and sat night) will no doubt have a detrimental effect on Sundays weigh in! Xx

the cakes were FANTASTIC. frylight worked a treat, they didnt stick at all. Love them. thanks so much for sharing xx

Yay I'm so pleased they are working for peeps and weren't just a one off fluke!! Phew!!

Sammy I left my "cakes" overnight and when I had them at lunchtime today,the paper peeled right off-no scraping with my teeth needed.Considering my colleague was staring at me with my tie cakes as it was,can you imagine his face if I started knawing at the paper!!!

I also had jelly today from a tub that I brought with me-the face on the chef looking at me eating it was priceless.He offered to make me custard to go with it.I just said I was trying to stay off sweet things so sugar free jelly was working wonders and I didn't need any custard.

Off swimming with the kids ( they're swimming,not me)-have my coke zero to keep me going.Hope everyone has had a great day x

Brilliant stuff Lainey! Cakes and jelly! What kind of diet is this?!! Lol. Xx

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

THE FOLLOWING PHOTO SHOWS SCENES OF CHOCOLATE (not SnS friendly!)

Finally finished making this:

image-3984618987.jpg

Umm, and yes, I did lick the spoon ;)
Naughty Naughty Xx

Back