Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Thanks everyone!! I guess until you SEE the actual difference like that it's really hard to FEEL the difference. If that makes sense.
I had lots of shocked comments too from people who haven't seen me in a while and also lots of 'how did you do it?' Like there's a secret potion I've been consuming. I just said I stopped eating! Literally! Ha ha!!

So my second weekend off diet shows a 1.5lb gain this morning. I guess because there was no ketosis last week I don't have a big shock of water and glycogen stores filling up and weighing more. So I need to get that back off this week and a little half a pound or so more of fresh fat would be lovely in the process too! But we'll see. As social off diet weekend number three is looming - and then there's just one more after that and then my social life takes a nose dive for a month which will actually be appreciated in the 'lbs' as well as the '£s' stakes!!
So it's another low carb week using packs and meals to keep my carbs low and my calories low (-but not vlcd low).

I've got an extra Zumba class this morning and hopefully fitting an extra one in on Thursday evening so that should help burn off some calories and fight back against the little gain.

Isn't it mad how 'normal' people can have a weekend like I did and not actually gain weight because their bodies are happy for them to have a treat. Yet me (and I'm sure some/most of you are the same) have one day off and it's an instant gain! Where's the justice in that! Ha ha. I guess that's why everyone's different and we have to realise that watching our weight is a life long job that we'll always have.

Right had better get cracking to get to this class!

Have a good Monday everyone. I'll do a diary read later.

Oh my - I can hear hubby washing up!!!!!!!!! Goodness! Best not to disturb him! :)

Xx

You look amazing Sammy xxxx

Thank you xx xx xx xx xx

Hi Hun are you still doing Zumba? I've been told by s&s staff that could be why my losses are stalking because our bodies arnt getting enough calories to sustain us!!! I've been going at it 3 times a week! So think I need to do something less enjoyable lol like yoga

Sammy you look amazing in both the before and the after. I bet you felt like a million dollars.

Love your ideas for low carb meals too, may well have to steal these when I get to goal, although that's a long way off yet!

Well done you should be so proud x

Sammy you look amazing in both the before and the after. I bet you felt like a million dollars. Love your ideas for low carb meals too, may well have to steal these when I get to goal, although that's a long way off yet! Well done you should be so proud x

Thanks hun. I might be making my own cookbook at this rate!! ;)

Xx

Hi Hun are you still doing Zumba? I've been told by s&s staff that could be why my losses are stalking because our bodies arnt getting enough calories to sustain us!!! I've been going at it 3 times a week! So think I need to do something less enjoyable lol like yoga

Hi ya,

I go once a week on Saturday mornings as it's the only time hubby's home to have bubba, but am doing an extra couple of classes this week due to him having the week off... But I've come out of ketosis and upped my calories so I should be ok. I have 4 weekends on the trot off plan and didn't wanna be in and out of ketosis constantly so thought it best to low carb. So hopefully the Zumba will help me not to gain toooo much on my weekends off! I have two more off plans and then I can stick at it properly to goal!!

Xx

Hi ya, I go once a week on Saturday mornings as it's the only time hubby's home to have bubba, but am doing an extra couple of classes this week due to him having the week off... But I've come out of ketosis and upped my calories so I should be ok. I have 4 weekends on the trot off plan and didn't wanna be in and out of ketosis constantly so thought it best to low carb. So hopefully the Zumba will help me not to gain toooo much on my weekends off! I have two more off plans and then I can stick at it properly to goal!! Xx

Have a look at the terrian 123 diet! It's on Facebook it's a fear low carb plan I'm going on it once I get about a stone or so from target :) x

Ooo great thanks, I'll take a looky xx x xx

Wowza you are a total babe!! Makes it all worth while when you see photos like that of yourself, smiling, confident
and the YOU that you were born to be! xxx

Wow that looks brilliant!! I'll definitely be giving that one a go. Thanks C! Looks brill and he likes leeks! Xx

Xena meets Delia lol...shame i cant stand cauli xx

Hi everyone,

1lb gain - so far(!!!) - not sure if my body has fully caught up with the naughtiness yet!
One more off plan weekend coming up and then my social life finally calms down and I can really concentrate on getting to goal.

So this week I will be fighting that pound off again and potentially more. I'm a not-so-secret daily weigher anyway so will keep an eye on the fluctuations this week.

I did three Zumba classes last week and think that really helped combat the food overdose so maybe I may stop at the one pound gain. We'll see.
Sadly hubby's gone back to work so there's no hope of extra Zumba-ing this week. I have set up my wii though so I just need to get myself onto that!!

I've done my toning challenges for today so am happy I've jumped back on the wagon. Feel shattered though so am hoping for an early night (bubba depending!).

Will do a diary catch up too in a bit.

Xx

Back