Sample Menus

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
Can anyone give me a sample menu or a couple of sample menus that would be followed on Dukan please. I am currently trying to decide whether to follow Dukan or just a low carb diet such as using Exante/CD packs.

How fast are results with the diet?

Have a look in the "daily menu" thread where we list what we are eating - PP is pure protein day and PV is protein and veg day. Also have a look at the recipe thread as there are some good recipes are on there. With it being so close to Xmas you might be best to start after as the diet is quite strict and not really "party" friendly.

Great diet but pretty strict! I have lost 59lbs in 14 weeks. Better than CD as you actually get to eat! Needs concentration at first but very soon you get into the swing of it. Agreed that before Christmas isn't ideal but if you are serious about weight loss then its a great time and hopefully you will have the willpower to resist all the Christmas fayre!! x

The website worked out it would take me 21 weeks to get to 9 Stone 2 from 12 Stone 8. Thats 3 stone 6 pounds, 48 pounds. I am going to try this after christmas - maybe in the run up I will spend time preparing and trying some menus out.

The website worked out it would take me 21 weeks to get to 9 Stone 2 from 12 Stone 8. Thats 3 stone 6 pounds, 48 pounds. I am going to try this after christmas - maybe in the run up I will spend time preparing and trying some menus out.

Halleluya! A lady after my own heart! After Christmas (say Jan 3) is a GREAT start date... As you say, it gives you plenty of time to get your head in the right place, your cupboards cleared, diary sorted, and menus and shopping fixed!

Good plan and sensible to wait until you can commit to it fully. Dukan doesn't allow for half measures really, though any reduction in bad eating habits gets a big plus point in my book. Have a great Christmas and New Year and sure to hear from you when you start attack!

I think it is a great plan to take on to lose the amount you want to lose, however, it really is a plan for life which is what I love. There is a plan to follow after the initial weight loss which for me is essential as I have lost weight and put it back on time and time again and I hope that this time will be the last time!!! LOL - have a great Christmas and enjoy. If you decide to do the Dukan plan there is plenty of help on this forum to keep you informed and motivated.

Back