**sam's dairy starting 4th May**

Good to hear you're doing well and are getting all your water! That's important. My week has been going well and am enjoying a very laid back day today.

Good luck with your weigh in today!!!

week 2 lost 3 pound very happy girlie right now and to top it off my man andy sent me flowers for our 3month anniversary to my work awww!!!
the test is the wekend again nooo.. but i will stay strong got cartons of shakes now aswll as other shakes to mix it up a bit.
off to france next wed too so missing weigh in next week :-(

have a good wekend:)

sampage27 said:
week 2 lost 3 pound very happy girlie right now and to top it off my man andy sent me flowers for our 3month anniversary to my work awww!!!
the test is the wekend again nooo.. but i will stay strong got cartons of shakes now aswll as other shakes to mix it up a bit.
off to france next wed too so missing weigh in next week :-(

have a good wekend:)

Well done

Congratulations!!! 10lbs gone forever! You are doing really well - am so pleased to hear it!!! :)

Not been on here awhile went france so missed a weigh in on week 3 so on week 4 put on 2 pound not bad im quite chuffed really.. So week 5 in tomoz. I hae to say i been naughty over the jubilee weeken eek but determinded now to get bk on track.

Hey, how'd the weigh in go and how are you doing? I was in France for the past 8 days - temptations everywhere!!! As with you I also missed a wi, but did sneak a peek when I got back and was happy to discover I lost a little bit!!! I had been really afraid I had gained.

Looking forward to hearing how you're doing.

im strugglin put 3 pound on booo.. i cant drink all water help lol need some boostin.

have any of u changed vonsultant my one im in and out her home in 20mins n to be fair not to be mean but she looks like she puttin weight on! her photo on website doent look like same person not very confidence givin u know!!:-(

Back