**sam's dairy starting 4th May**

sampage27

Hi all,

I started on the SS+ last friday 4th May and have my first weigh in this thursday. really excited feel really refreshed and lots more energy. water water water!!

I was shocked when i got on the scales at 18st7lb but am determinded by 5th September when im off to Greece that i will be a different women hehe..( fingers crossed ) i would ideally like to lose a minimum of 4 stone and be a size 12/14 watch this space.
so im looking at a stone a month, do you reckon i will be able to do it in this amount of time. I recently purchased an exercise bike too so will be getting on that!!

Loving the choc mint & Vanilla shake and soups there munch!

Can anyone advise on making my 200kcal dinner more exciting..

I will keep posted on 1st weigh in on Thursday eek!

Sam :)

Hi Sam! Congrats on starting CD! I can't advise you on your meal as I'm doing ss only, but did want to say that if you stick to CD pretty closely you should be able to achieve your goal in time for your vacation! Keep checking on minimins - you'll get loads of tips and support here.

Good luck with your weigh in on Thurs!

tizzy51 said:
Hi Sam! Congrats on starting CD! I can't advise you on your meal as I'm doing ss only, but did want to say that if you stick to CD pretty closely you should be able to achieve your goal in time for your vacation! Keep checking on minimins - you'll get loads of tips and support here.

Good luck with your weigh in on Thurs!

hi tizzy

thank u. how long have u been on cd. how are u findin it?

I've been on since the end of February, so about 2-2.5months, with a couple of weeks off for vacations and business trips. I find it works great the week's I'm on it and the closer I stick to it, the better it works. I'm not a fan of some of the side effects - I feel really cold sometimes when in ketosis, which ultimately hurts my back muscles - but I love the weight loss! I've dropped one size and am close to dropping another (I try to stretch this out, as don't want to have to buy many in between clothes).

How're you doing? I remember the first few days - was hungry and would have huge headaches by late afternoon!

hi

furst weigh in tomoro night so will keep u posted feeel and looks like lost wait around my face :)
thats good do u know how many poynds to go down a dress size roughtly... yeah i travel in europe for work so will have to stop.fir few days then..

As far as I can tell, you change a size with every 10-15lbs. It then depends on your body shape and how you like your clothes to fit and the cut of the clothes....

Good luck for your wi!!

hi tizzy

thank u or that info.

first weigh in 6 days lost 7pound yay!!

i know really happy.. still eating 200kcal food for dinner so still incorporating normal foods into diet which is good!!

Good job I'm doing the same having shakes/soup in day and then a small meal at night. I didn't like ketosis side effects.

Great first loss hope your next one is good too :)

Oooh just noticed our starting weights are very close :)

Excellent weigh-in result!!! You must be very chuffed and motivated for week 2. Way to go!!!

yeah much excited. jus booked our hols in sept to kos to a lush 5* hotel so got that to motivate me now.. :)

thank u for all ur support spurs me on!!

Aw thats fab, will definitely be motivation! Just think how much thinner and healthier you will feel by then.
I always hated travelling to hot places when I was at my biggest because it was really uncomfortable walking around in the hot sun, can't wait for my next beach holiday when I will feel better!

As I sit here shivering a vacation in Kos sounds absolutely gorgeous!!! Feeling cold is definitely a side effect I don't enjoy! I'm mentally urging my body to burn more fat calories to warm me up!

How're you doing? Survive the weekend ok?

i did have 2 vodka and soda water naughty naughy i know went away for the weekend. not had a dinner tonight so fingers crosse its not done any damage. how about u tizzy?

Calorie wise I doubt they have done any damage, just be careful about drinking as it can be very dangerous when in ketosis.

I'm doing ok. Alternate between days when I don't feel hungry and easily manage to days where I keep dreaming of things to eat! But the overall trend is down, so that's good! :)

Seems like you're doing well, despite the vodka&soda. Did you find they went straight to your head or was it ok?

it did go to my head lol... will jus b careful.

this week been very good and have upped my water to 3-4litres a day.

weigh in tomoz eek!

how is yours week bein?

Back