Sams Diary - Back on SS

ooOOOoo Sam! i'm so chuffed that you have such fab results this week, especially after being 'down' last week. pays off, indeed! you made the right choice, sticking to it.
well done!!!!

3lb which puts be back in the 14's. Have finally crossed off my second mini goal and now just 2lb short of the half way mark.

3lbs.!!!

Sam!!!

Back into the 14's:clap::clap::clap:

It does feel good when you move down like this!!!

Well done on achieving your second mini goal!!! :bliss:

[strike]
Second mini goal
[/strike]

Day 71

I have had a bit of a realisation in the last couple of days, that although CD is by far the quickest way to lose weight, it doesnt mean that we dont have to work at it. I have also realised that a bit of picking here and there might not prevent me losing weight each week, but Im sure my journey would be a lot faster and simpler if I just took the direct route and stopped Pi**ing about.

So as I start week 11, I promise myself that I am going to be 100% on SS this week. No picking, no cheating, min 4 litres water a day, and try to do a little bit of exercise every day even if its just a walk to the shops and back.

Time to stop messing around and just F***ing do it!

You appear to be in a positive state of mind, wish i was. lol.

Day 71

I have had a bit of a realisation in the last couple of days, that although CD is by far the quickest way to lose weight, it doesnt mean that we dont have to work at it. I have also realised that a bit of picking here and there might not prevent me losing weight each week, but Im sure my journey would be a lot faster and simpler if I just took the direct route and stopped Pi**ing about.

So as I start week 11, I promise myself that I am going to be 100% on SS this week. No picking, no cheating, min 4 litres water a day, and try to do a little bit of exercise every day even if its just a walk to the shops and back.

Time to stop messing around and just F***ing do it!

you and i are totally on the same wave length today i think. i'm really really trying to get my ass back into gear. ever since my aam ((week5!!)) i have been picking each week. not one week has passsed and been completely 100% SS. yesterday, i dont even want to go into what damage i've done. but today, i'm sticking to it, damn it! and each day i will TELL myself that i will not pick for that whole day. and hopefully, it will be automatic again....like when we first started.

i was thinking the same this morning, about i'm just slowing down the process of losing weight by straying away.

i need to keep busy which can be hard sometimes...
and on that note, i should really really tidy my home. it looks like, well it looks like i have an 11 month old running about the place! ha!
take care sam. thanks for the boost! ((and if i could give you more rep points, i would!!!)

oh wow sam! i luv that you will set yourself these mini challenges, and even more impressed that you set it to 7 days! i wish i had that strength at the moment...
each day is a 1 day challenge for me FOR NOW!!. and today being the first day, i have succeeded. only water and warm shakes. no nibbles of cheese. no chicken. nothing.
and it feels good. :)

here's to another day ahead of us, of total SS!

well done sam
we all have bad weeks but your still losing and we will all be slim eventually
kaz xxx

Day 72

I think I'm finally back in the swing of things with this diet. I have really concentrated on getting through the water and have taken some exercise for the past three days. Have stuck to the packs and nothing else has passed my lips.

Its such a beautiful day here today. Have been out for a two hour walk this morning and spent the afternoon lazing in the garden. Got to go to work soon though unfortunately although at least I dont think about food when Im there.

I updated my mini goals last night as I had crossed the first two off. Im hoping the next three goals will keep me on the right path over the next couple of weeks.

Ooh, also worthy of a mention is that I am now comfortably wearing size 16 clothes top and bottom!! People have already started telling me Ive lost enough which is just ridiculous as I am still at least 4 stones overweight. Oh well. I'll keep plodding on until I get to a size that I am happy with.

Reactions: Dis
hia guys

i just started this week and im on day 3.....6lbs down. reading all you successes on here makes me even more determined not to cheat and to keep going! Im 5ft5 and weighed 16st 12lbs. I wana lose 3 stone by Xmas. Ill keep reading all ur posts....and may i say again Kaz............u look truley amazing now........have a good weekend everyone !
babs
BTW......how will i know im in Ketosis....as i dont think i am yet...im abs shattered today

Reactions: Dis
hia guys

......how will i know im in Ketosis....as i dont think i am yet...im abs shattered today

Hiya Babs! welcome to CD and wow you have done incredibly well for only being on day 3!! stick with it & utilise this site to the hilt, it will become your rock for the hard time and the good times of the diet.

as far as knowing when you are in ketosis, well i think you might feel a sort of natural high...like you have a boost of energy. there is also one other, far easier way to find out. get down to boots or the chemists and purchase a tube of ketosis sticks! little strips you wee on. i do beelieve they are held captive behind the pharmacy counters so you'll have to ask.

i'm looking forward to hearing about your first weeks weigh in...good luck!

Thanks DIS.
Im having a really bad nite.......hubby sitting wi a vodka and i cant have one!! Think im going to bed sooner rather than later lol

wow sam, congrats on the size 16's!!! you know the other day i was out and about at the high street, hubby and fynn in tow on a mission to get in and out of two stores. i passed by an evans and paused, made a mention of just popping in to check what size i'm down to, if any at all. and of course, i got side tracked into something else.((hubby HATES shopping and i think he did it on purpose. hehehe no worries though)).

anyways, well done! i bet it feels really really great! woohoo!

p.s. i know you'll succeed all your mini goals...you have really really made such a fab turn around with your aim & CD!!!!!!!

Thanks DIS.
Im having a really bad nite.......hubby sitting wi a vodka and i cant have one!! Think im going to bed sooner rather than later lol

its the one thing i havent had a craving for at all..alcohol! chocolate, yes. cheese, oh gaww yes...food in general. yup! but the cravings pass after time, and after i grab the water bottle. all these things will still be waitng for us when we get to goal. all in moderation, of course!

wooHoo2525252520bouncing2525252520T.gif

sam you are going great guns at this diet
well done
looking good girl

kaz:hug99:

Day 73

Another beautiful day. Havent really made the most of the sunshine though. Got my hair cut and coloured this morning and then got home in time to watch the grand prix, then went to asda to get a few bits and bobs.

The kids have been playing on their waterslide in the garden which keeps them amused for a good few hours, and Neil and Charlotte have just gone for a bike ride. Im not really up to cycling just yet and would be impossible really with Zoe in tow so we have stayed behind. I'll have to walk the dog this evening for my exercise as I havent really done much today.

Diet still fab. have had 2 packs so far, only about 2 litres of water so far though due to hairdressers this morning but Im working on the 3rd litre at the minute. I will get up to 4 litres by the end of the day though as Im determined to get a good loss this week to keep me on goal for my birthday target.

Kids go back to school in just over a week. I cant believe how quickly the summr holidays seem to have passed this year. Probably because its the first time I havent been working full time. Ive enjoyed having them home but cant wait for them to get back so we can get back to our routines.

Well, just off to catch up on everyone elses diary. Hope you are al doing brilliantly and enjoying the sun.

Day 74

Well, just got in about 1/2 an hour ago. We decided to take the kids to the seaside today so we've had a busy day to say the least. we got going at about 8.30am ( I had a shake before I went) but as I dont have any bars or tetra's I couldn't take anything with me apart from water. I thought we would be home by 6ish anyway so wasnt too worried.

SO I have just come home absolutely ravenous but feeling pleased with myself. Neil and the girls had a picnic, and icecreams while I sipped water. Then on the way back as we got stuck in traffic for so long we decided to stop at burger king so the kids could have something to eat. I was going to have coffee but their damn machine was broken so while they ate burgers and chips I had nothing!!

Have had a soup and coffee since getting back and will try to get another soup down before bed time. Only done 2 litres of water today which isnt fantastic, but as we were stuck in the car for so long it really wasnt possible to drink more.

Hope you have all had a lovely bank holiday.

good evening sam!
i'm feeling ravenous just thinking about your shake/soup dilema! however i have to say a massive WELL DONE to you!!! water was your only friend today, you have had the strength and determination that i wish i had today. i'm afraid to admit this...but if i didnt, i would only be lying to myself. yes yes its true. i have nibbled. i have failed the 7 day challenge. i'm so sad about it and slightly beating myself up over it. it never fails, ya know. monday/weigh in day is always the hardest. and i suspect it is down to the cockiness of having a good loss...over confidence is a horrible thing sometimes...

soooo, i will be making a mention of this on the 7day chall. thread...must post my shame...and of course, only root on the rest of you. perhaps i could just be proud that i made it 3 days.

on a happier note, you sure have been keeping busy over the last couple days! sounds like the seaside was nice!

again, i'm glad you stuck to you water while out and about. tomorrow, i will start another day of 100% SS...and each day after that, wake with the full intention of sticking to it. just like you said: yes we're losing weight, but not to the full potential that we could be...so stop nibbling, candice! dang me! lol

ok i'm outta here for now. hope you are doing well after finalllyyy getting a soup down your neck!

Back