Sams Diary - Back on SS

Hi Sam

Well i have 4 packs and i haven't noticed a difference in the weight loss figures at all. I would say if you need 4, have 4!!!

Luv,

Great thanks Sam!! On day 2, not feeling any hunger pangs due to huge indulgences over the xmas break! I weigh every day (it helps me loads!) and I've lost 5lbs already!

How are you doing today?

im doing really well thanks. Have had 2 days off work so that helps with the water. Done over 3litres so far and loads of coffee - I am a caffeine addict and cant give it up. Have only just had second pack so am going to do my best to stick to just the three packs today.

I think ketosis has set in now as Im not feeling hungry at all. I'd forgotten how wonderful ketosis makes you feel!

Well today is day 7, so if I can get through today i have done a week. The scales are showing 8lb off so far with a day to go, so not quite as big a loss as my first week last time, but hey, Im more than happy with it.

Ive been putting in lots of hours at work, and last night I was absolutely exhausted and could have quite easily eaten the entire contents of the fridge, but managed to stay strong somehow. Im so glad this morning that I didnt cave in.

hope the rest of the de-light-ful divas are having a good week. xx

Hi Sam,
Day 7 - fantastic! You're home and dry now!!!!

I'm suffering today....incredibly hungry, headache and very tired :confused: Day 4 for me, but blipped on day 2, so day 2 again I guess. Almost blipped again today, so bloody hungry, don't remember it ever being this bad first time around!

Anyway, you go girl, 8+ lbs in your first week is a fabulous loss....you'll be seeing the stones come off in no time!

hey sam well i blipped to the other night so today is second day with no nibbles
been real good resisted chicken casserole last night and my biggest vice marmite on toast wa sin my hand and i still didn`t nibble lol
finally feel at stage where i can beat the bulge
julie my cdc is here tomorrow so officially its day 1 on seeing here and i will count my weigh in day as every tuesday
good luck
xx

well i had my first official wi yesterday and am down 8lb which I am delighted about, and then proceeded to scoff a packet of crisps in the car last night. But back on it today and trying to glug as much water as possible between customers.

Im loving my new job. Its only been a couple of months and this is the hectic time during the january sales, but I am really enjoying myself and meeting some wonderful people, and making a few quid as well which is a bonus.

So, apart from work and the diet theres really not much time for anything else at the moment. Once the madness of the January sale dies down I will get back to more of a normal working week and find time for some family time and also some me time.

Ive decided Im going to bring up the subject of becoming a cdc when I go for my next weigh in. I know im not at BMI 28 yet, but im not far off and I dont know how long the application process takes or anything. Its about time I took the first step though instead of just thinking about it.

Not much else to say at the minute. Hope everyone else is doing ok, and to those of you that pop into my diary to give me support, thank you, it really does help. xx

Oh well done Sam, I reckon you would make a great counsellor, you are always full of sensible advice for people on here, so the 'real life' people would be lucky to have you

Well done on the 8lb Sam, that's fab. I too think you would be a fab cdc, it won't be long now until your bmi is at 28 so like you say no harm in mentioning it sooner rather than later. I was interested but i can't decide if i should do it or not, not sure if i would be any good. Need to think more! :)

Keep up the good work! :D

woohoo! 8lbs! ahhhhh... the lovely feeling of that first week. ::sighhh:::

i'm soooo pleased for you, sam.
and 28 bmi? no sweat at all for you, even witht he odd blip. i know you are very keen to lose the weight so getting back on track at any moment from here, will be no problems! i have every faith in you, especially for you to be a CDC.

keep it up for really good 2nd week results!!
chat with you soon!!
hope all is well.
xoxox

Hi Sam You have done so well, just keep going, i agree it really is hard but you have lost so much and you dont have to far to go till goal. Although i dont post alot i do keep coming into catch up on yours and dis's diary and you both have done so well.
Keep going you will get there!!
Sharon

just realised havent updated my diary for a week. Oops. This week has been much better although still not 100%. After a pep talk from hedgemag though on Saturday night I have decided to give myself a boot up the bum and just get on with it. I have had a 100% day today and am determined to finally shift this lard and get to that magical BMI 28 to become a CDC. maggie made me realise that if I just crack on with it, I'll be done by Easter (or sooner) The rate Ive been going it would have taken me till next Christmas so thanks Maggie and I am really going to get stuck in now.

Also, my best friend is about to start CD and I think that might help me stay on track, and hopefully I can help her to stay on track through these first few days. I have told her about Minimins so she will hopefully be popping in herself to introduce herself to you all.

Back