Sam's Diary....WW wine review up!

hey we have a face to the name lol thats better!

Lol i am a bit crap with comps took me ages to do it and Rachael helped! x

What a day!!

My parents (who live bout 25 mins away) had family down this weekend and one of them was due to go home today. I got a call at 9am this morning saying they had locked themselves out the house and the car wouldnt start! With Mum, Dad and Bro already at work I was the one left save the day! I was suppose to be at work at 1 so called them to say would prob be late. Went over let them in and arranged for car to be sorted and got them in the way, Superwoman!!! Was late back AND missed Jeremy Kyle lol. Work called and told me to take rest of day off if wanted cos it werent that busy so chilled all afternoon!

Lets hope for a more normal day tomorrow!

Today I have eaten
B missed due to my mad morning!

L 2 seafood rolls 7 cheese triangle 0.5
Small bag of malteasers 3.5

D 2 fish finger rolls with tartare sauce 11

So leaves me 12 points...or 8 if carry so for later in week. Might go mad with a choccie bar....real naughty one!

Been craving choccie all day and have been for couple days nows, tried a few low point sweet things but cant find anything which satisfies my NEED! lol.

Hope your all ok x

Hiya Sam
12lbs is brill - you seem to be doing great. I buy kit kats in multi pack for 2fingers its only 2.5 points i find they do the trick when i want a choccy fix!
x

Worry that if I buy a multi pack that I could sit and eat 4! Hope I aint the only one who use to do that!!! lol

Might make Wayne (OH) Hide them round the house then when I am desperate he can give me clues to find one, by which point i wont be bothered to hunt out a KK lol! x

Hello sammy just popping in to say hello and well done on your weight loss and also for making me LOL with your Mr T joke.
Thankyou xx :)

Anytime Fuzzy, made me chuckle lol

Seafood rolls were tasty, think same will be on cards tomorrow!

With my left over points got bored and scoffed 2 bags of crisps ooooops :-( Still within my points but feel super naughty for doing so!

Gonna save a few each day now on for Saturday cos I am hitting the wine on Sat night, of course I will drinking reponsibly haha by responsible I mean I wont spill it lol!!

haha, exactly how responsible drinking should be done! :D well done Sam! x

Thanks lol. Just trying to figure out food for today.... been up an hour....love the late shift cos I get a lie in! Forgot to get chicken out the freezer last night so lord know what I am going to do!

Thats one of my worst failings leaving chicken in the damn freezer which delays its time in getting into my tum. Hope you found an alternative close at hand.

M

I found a suitable alternative lol.

Been with out laptop for a day and half and felt like I had lost my left arm lol!! Will update on diary later.

Off to WI ARGHHH!!!!

wish me luck x

Didnt make it to WI will have to go 2mo or Sat, when am down to a decent weight will buy some scales and can do it at same time every week!

Tried WW Spinach and ricotta tortellini for dinner was yum then had WW prof role dessert, was heaven!!

Have saved 4 points today and am going to hopefully do the same tomorrow as planning on havin some wine on Sat night.

Wayne does an odd shift on a Friday so dont know what the plans are for food tomorrow. Got a couple of friends coming over tomo night so will try to be good!

Hope ur all ok x

Low fat WW wine.....nahhh!! lol x

Lol..Im sure I tried that stuff once...thats prob why I dont like wine anymore,,
WW vodka for me :D..Opps dont think they sell that :D

Back