Sam's Diary....WW wine review up!

I agree that ww wine is not worth any points! I think this was one of the ww products which disappointed me the most

Have tasted one of the WW wines years ago and spat it out lol...You know im not a wine girl, more of a drunkan mess on voddy kinda lass :p

Hope you are doing ok xx

I have lots of WW in my fridge from last time I was doing WW April 2007 I think lol....I never opened it and its still sat in the bottom of my fridge lol Do you think it will get better with age or be dying in my fridge lol

reduced alcyfrol and reduced taste. i'm not a fan either :) would rather open a bottle of red :)

abz xx

hi guys.
Laptop is dead any Internet on your iPod is no fun let me tell u! So sorry if this comes up crap! Thanks for wine info will def b having the real stuff from now on. Went off the rails again last week another STs however have decided this is too important to give up on. Surely 21 is gonna be a good age to do it, apparently will get harder if I get older . Also just realized only 10weeks till the wedding, and dress is bit too snug on my bum so need to lose somemore so I can really get my grove on at the reception. Hope it all ok, might b few days before I got on again cos of laptop
RIP mr laptop
Take care all

Lol I have an IPod touch so can link it up to my wireless. Is good but obviously screen size aint amazing but does the job!

Well I'm very impressed with your typing on the touch - whenever I've tried I've given up ... I blame my fat fingers :D

And yes - speaking from experince it does get harder as you get older - so get it over with now :)

Twigs
xx

Hiya :), sorry bout lappy :( ... I get so down with no pc, so thank god for the ipod :D
How is your week going so far? x

Hiya just dropped by to see how ur doing? I guess havin no laptop is pants hence mayb why you've not been around much x

Just doing a little update for Sam, Her lappy battery is dead so she's having problems getting on :(

I know Sam has lost for the last two weeks, but will let her tell you how much :D... Well done hun xx

good to hear shes still working hard at it...wish her luck x

Back