Sam's Diary....WW wine review up!

No prob mate! WW Vodka.....I think they call that Water lol

hey Sam, hows it going? you having a good second week? xxx

Hi Rach, and every one else! How is everyone?

I've enjoyed week 2 so far, love the fact that I am eating so much varied food, was same old same old before WW.

Its been a funny old week so far, one minute busy as hell at work then next minute dead. I am working for couple hours tomorrow morning then at Anna's tomorrow night for a drink (or few!) Then gotta WI somewhere along the lines too *bites nails!*

Over a friends house for Sunday dinner on Sunday then going to go and see bro as he been dumped recently so will actually get to spend some time with him!

Anyone else got any nice plans for the weekend?

2lb off this week woo woo xx

Hiya well done on your WI result.
Have a great w/end and dont have too many bottles of vodi :7834::7834::7834:
Im off shopping later to choose my own birthday pressies...LOL
see ya xx

wow, a stone in 2 weeks thats fantastic hun! :D sorry i didnt say goodbye last night.. was flitting around all over the place and when i got back you had zipped off.

Really well done on your WI :) don't forget to add to the weekly WI thread if you havent already :) x

Thanks ladies!

I am really happy, and Wayne has promised a pressie everytime a lose a stone :) I wont admit what he has got me though, you'll all laugh lol

well done sammy!

U cant say something like that and not follow it up! what did he get you? oh and well done on ur fantastic loss btw :)

what did he get you? eh eh eh eh eh? :D what?

teeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllll uuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssss pppppppppplllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ???????? :D

High School Music 3 on DVD how sad lol but I love it!

I had a good day yesterday, worked yday morning then potted around the house for a couple of hours, I forgot to eat so only had 3 points all day which was a result of 2 packs of quavers.

Then went over to Anna's and had chow mein and a bottle of wine ooops! Had to come home cos neighbour text saying dog was going mad so asked my mate to pop over and calm her down but she wasnt having any of it! Our dog is the sweetest dog however before we got her she was rescued by RSPCA twice and all before she was one. She was soo badly abused she was v nearly put down but luckily wasnt! So long and short of it is if she's on one only her mummy or daddy will do so had to come home. she was in a right state bless her.

When I got home Emma, my mate, was here trying to sort the dog out. When she had settled she said fancy a glass of wine, after already having a bottle I wasnt about to say no lol. This was bout 10pm and 3 more bottles of wine ad lots of vodka later I crawled in to bed at 4am oooops! I am really really annoyed at my self as it probably equated to a million points!

Had to get up at 10am to be at a mates for midday for Sunday lunch so been like a bear with a sore head all day. Tired + Hungover = Grumpy Sam lol.

Then was annoyed that this dinner came to 22points and wasnt worth that much at all. So got 8 left for rest of the day! After lunch we all piled in her living room and started Wii'ing then the Wii board came out and they were all playing and it came to me versus Wayne so got on and the Wii board told me I was too heavy! Too fat to Wii, who'd have thougt it.

Altough no-one said anything its really upset me because has made me realise how different I am to all of my friends, may sound pathetic but feel like I just dont fit in. Then dad calls and although he moans cos he cares he is too blunt and always manages to insult me rather than encourage me, needless to say he p*ssed me off!

I am home now and just about to put HSM3 on and hope that will cheer me up! Wayne has had to go to bed as he is back to work tonigt so needs to get some kip in! So 21, sat alone watching a kids DVD!!! Sorry for the moan just needed to get it off my chest!

Hope you have all had a good weekend

Hi Curvy,

HSM3 well I'm 55 and went to the cinema to see it, yes on my own, because I wanted to so lets not call it a kids DVD then we'll both feel better.

I'm also expressing solidarity with the zillion points on drinks so you're not alone. However here's the moralising .... you loose large amounts of weight not by just sticking to the diet but by climbing back on board when it goes wrong. You can probably tell I'm 3 sheets to the wind after a boozy lunch and to add comfort I'm currently watching Take that at the O2 while my husband has better things to do.

Hope you feel better soon, you deserve to and you will loose weight

M

Thanks M, thats really nice of you.

So we're agreed HSM3 is of course an intellectual, mature movie masterpiece! lol

YES WE BL**DY WELL ARE, Obviously I didn't spend all those years at Uni for nothing, I know an intellectual treat. Just enjoy

M

Hey :) .. Thanks for a fab evening, it was lovely to meet you both and lure you into chinese :D!!...I must admit 3 vodkas and I was feeling a little bit tipsy lol!!!
Poor doggy, will have to meet her :) ... Dont worry about points for yeaterday, im sure you will make it up and show a fab loss again next week :D
I'm gonna get a wii fit for my birthday and it's gonna tell me the same thing :p ... Ive always avoided "stepping on the board" on my mates one as didnt want to feel gutted...Try not to let it get to you, afterall you are doing something about it xx

Think we will have to have a HSM 3 night, Im desperate to see it :D

If you need a chat text for my home number xxx

Back