Sam's Diary....WW wine review up!

I also feel very self concious when and if I ever go out... I think most of us would admit to that... Not sure how to make you feel better about it as I so very often feel that way...
So I'll tell you what other people tell me often ....and that is that no mater what you look like tall thin curvy short...everyone thinks that people are looking at them but 9 out of 10 times they are not....and the other one time is usually someone trying to decide if they fancy you.... having confidence is an attractive quality and it truely is personality that counts...

AND SAM HAVE YOU LOOKED AT YOUR PIC ...YOUR GORGEOUS AND YOU'll BE A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE....

enjoy your life to the full...build as many memories with your loved ones as you can coz they are the ones that will last and the faces of strangers that might make you feel bad will soon be forgotten....

You have brought a tear to my eye, that was lovely thank u Mrs H.

Thanks for ur kind words Irene.

I will update diary soon i am rubbish lol x

glad it made sense once i started it just flowed no idea where it all came from...but hey all very true x

Hi Sam
Just popping in to check out how your doing (not enough hours in the day so many diaries) ha ha!

Your doing great on your Weight losses and well done you on having to prob get your dress altered twice! your gonna look fabby ;o)
x

Hey Mrs, found your diary at the bottom of page two :O ... Hope you are ok and enjoyed cinema (saw fb status :))
How was you wi this week hun? x

Well was a STS for me this week. Losing motivation but gonna give it my all.

Been decorating today, only managed skirting boards, starting walls tomorrow. I am all excited now lol.

Hows everyone's work?

dont give up! you can do this - you will be beautiful and lighter come wedding day :D x

sam DONT GIVE UP! YOU CAN DO THIS! I know how u feel though I felt the same last 2 weeks and am back on track cause I feel so guilty for pigging out cause I have take 2 steps forward and 5 steps back :( :( :( :(

Hi Sam

Am sure next week will make up for this week - tis hard when your hardwork doesn't show on the scales, but it will, keep at it ;o)

Hi Sam,

I am with you on how people judge on sight without having any idea of what is really going on for someone - hence my post a while back on Fuzzy's diary.....it makes me mad :mad: I guess we all have our little things that drive us mad, and that one is mine!!!

You have come such a long way to recover from such a horrendous accident - you must be incredibly brave.

I am with Mrs H on your avatar - you are sooooo pretty - and at 6ft 4 you must be very striking. In fairness, it would be hard for people not to be drawn to you.....lap it up cos when you lose the weight (and you will) you will look like a catwalk model. xx

Thanks sooo much for thelovely comments ladies. You'e cheered me up.

I am prepared to have put on weight this week, I havent eaten properly at all. Since Sunday we have glossed all door frames, windows and skirtings in the lounge, dining room, utility room and kitchen. Then done all the walls. Magnolia in living room and dining room with chocolate brown chimney breasts. Magnolia in utility (glorified large cupboard with washing machine and dishwasher!!) I fancied something different in the kitchen, something nice and bright, done it turqouise (SP?) I love it but Wayne says I need sunglasses when cooking!! Spent a fortune on pictures, light shades, lamps and ornaments. When I get an idea in my head I just cant stop lol.

My parents are back from the carribean tomorrow so think I will invite them over on Sunday for Mothers Day and cook a nice meal. Some one at work has lent me a WW cook book so going to try something new.

Work has been quite dead this week, been on the early so been leaing office around 3.30pm-4pm most days hence why I have been able to decorate. I have tomorrow booked off, was going to start glossing the hall way, but think a lie in is well deserved!

Am going to buy a new dining suite this Saturday, feels like money has just disappeared this week and get the feeling the same is going to happen this weekend!!

Have a great weekend all!!

Oh lucky you, day off 2moro with a long lie!! Can't wait for one of those. Your decorating sounds great, i quite enjoy decorating. I remember spending last easter hols decorating the hall and the living room. I'm a bit like you, once ive an idea in my head, there is no stopping me!!

Enjoy your long weekend x

Sounds like a v. busy week...I reckon you will be fine with all the ap you have earned through decorating!
Dining set is next on our list, and I don't know what sort to go for..I really like the leather chairs with high backs, but also like wooden sturdy ones!
xx

hey you, hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy cooking in your newly decorated kitchen.. colour sounds lovely.. maybe you could post some pics for us to have a neb at? xxx

Hiya

Your kitchen sounds lovely - surely you earned some AP's doing it ;o)

Hope WI goes ok and enjoy the sunshine x

Hi Sam

Hope you are still with us even if you had a little blip, you will soon get back to it.

Take care

M

Sorry disappeared for a few days, got hall way finished so downstairs done in a week. Had WI and another STS the same but am pleased cos thought i would have put on. I am so ready to give it a lot of effort this week I am feeling fairly positive...go me lol

I cooked a roast today for mum and dad and bro with 9 varietys of veg and i dont like veg but i loved it, think i have finally got the hang of this healthy eating malarky lol

Saved some points so having a choccy bar tonight and got some WW wine in!

How was everyones weekend?

Back