Sam's Diary....WW wine review up!

Someones birthday at work today so brought cakes in.....argh, been ok apart from that! x

Why are people so inconsiderate to have birthdays??? It's one of my teams next week, and she usually goes to Harrod's food hall and buys TONS of stuff ... I wouldn't mind but there's only 5 of us!!!

Well done for STS :)

Twigs
xx

Someone who is a total skinny minny made cake so tasty ...and who also was a sadist (or is it masochist?) - always get them mixed up...which can be painful ;):D

:wavey:Thought I'd pop in and say hello, Well done on STS and good luck for the coming week :)

Thanks girlies.

Just been craving choccie ALL day, trying to steer clear! Office was full of hot cross buns today....delivered by my OH!!!! Everyone around me has been scoffing all day. Luckily i hate hot cross buns so avoided them, i mean what is the point in making a cake with fruit in it haha!!

Got a friend popping over tonight so got some WW wine in, will let u know how this one is

x

And just realised hit 5% weight loss so far woo woo :)

well done on your 5% :D and i totally agree, i think the same about scones - they should have cheese in them and butter on them.. not fruit in them and cream / jam on them :p

well done on your 5% :D and i totally agree, i think the same about scones - they should have cheese in them and butter on them.. not fruit in them and cream / jam on them :p

Absolutely disagree...scones are always fruit with cream and jam - its the law!!! x

Well done on your 5% Sam, xx

Congrats on your 5% loss, Be interesting to see what the wine is like? :O)

COngrats on your 5% Cant wait to get to mine!
xx

Hi Sam

Well done on your 5% thats brill, keep up the good work x

I thought I guess I have already had my 5% but I mean since I stared loosing weight after xmas......

Hello Ladies,

WW Wine update. We tried the Purely Pinkas £5.10 from Morrisons. Was nice but a bit like squash with a kick, bit too easy to drink. Prefer a good Gallio White Zinfandelbut points points points. Would reccomend if not enough for normal wine, but if i had enough points left i would go for my Gallio everytime!!
I feel like a posh wine critic. Truth is on a hot day I LOVE a cold pint!!!

Been naughty today but my Day Off tomorrow so me and the pooch off to the coast if weather holds off. There was a frea hour here today with thunder lightening and massive hail. Wheres the sun?!?!

There you go then Curvy, take Starry's advice and stick with the real stuff. Been a but absent from here for a while not sure how that happened so congratulations on the 5% loss. Envy you the trip to the beach but will see the sea myself tomorrow which I love.

Take care

M

Hi there,
Well done on your 5% - and enjoy your stroll at the beach with your dog am sure you can put right the damage from yesterday ;o)

Very interesting about the wine thanks sammy, bu even more interesting to find out there is only half a point difference thanks sandy xx

well done on your 5%, many people have probaly heard me say this, but as a real wino ( i know thats sounds bad) i really do think that the ww wine is minging, would much rather use a few morew points and have the real thing

Back