Sams Diary

Have to go in today to get weighed. It's meant to be Fri but I'm expecting a delivery and it could come when the pharmacy closes. I'm still sticking to my Fri weigh ins though its only for this week. I wonder if I should post my loss on Thurs weigh ins or Fri weigh ins. Think I will put it in the Fri one since that's technically my day.

Have to go in today to get weighed. It's meant to be Fri but I'm expecting a delivery and it could come when the pharmacy closes. I'm still sticking to my Fri weigh ins though its only for this week. I wonder if I should post my loss on Thurs weigh ins or Fri weigh ins. Think I will put it in the Fri one since that's technically my day.

I usually weigh on a Monday but had to weigh Tuesday last week. Still put it on the Monday thread.

I have eaten 3 days in a row. Back on it today. I was getting fed up. I always get fed up around the 6 weeks mark. I have gotten it out my system though and ready to be a 100% again. Here's to another 6 weeks. I shall have to work hard this week to keep my 6lbs off that I lost on Thurs.

Hey Sam. Vent to us as much as you need. Even reading about your problems is making me look at mine. I smoked some grass over the weekend because I couldn't drink and smoking a few cigarettes to compensate for my lack of eating. Maybe some people are lucky enough in this world to only be addicted to food, but I feel I am always addicted to something. One too many glasses of wine (or maybe the whole bottle), one too many joints, a extra bag of burbons. All you can do is your best. One thing I would say if you need to eat buy sliced roast beef and have a slice, or a piece of chicken. Heck cook a steak. But know you are not alone.

Thanks hun. I'm told I have a addictive personality. If only that extends to exercise lol. Don't you find smoking grass would make you even more hungrier. Lol. Not a good combination on any diet. Pmsl. If it gets you through the day though and the diet then who cares. Yeah if I do have something then I always choose meat. Yesterday I was 100% but today I stole a bit of his gammon joint thing. Not fond of ham but I'm starving and finding eating for 3 days and then back on diet was hard. Tomorrow gonna try and not eat anything.

Not been on for 2 weeks. Been a little depressed and quit diet I've decided to opt for s&s and see how I get on I think it was the variety that was starting to get to me. Thanks to all you lovely ppl who were there for me. I'm not leaving the forum though so you are welcome to pop into the s&s section from Mon (if packs arrive then). Goodbye lipotrimers sob sob.

Bye Sam, good luck with S&S. I hope it works really well for you x x x

Back