Sams Diary

Well done Sam, you can do it x x x

Well weigh in day tonight. I think it will be a small loss due to the slip up I had last week. I certainly don't feel thinner but I've said that before and lost so we shall see

Oh god. I'm miserable. Don't know what it is. I have been coping alright so far. Well I've had my ups and downs like all of us but today takes the biscuit. I don't know if its because nothing is on TV and its cold out that I have been in all weekend but today has been my hungriest day ever. I ended up giving in and having garlic bread. It was wafting round the house while my hubby was cooking I could not help myself. I have drowned myself in water and taken 3 spoonfuls of FibreClear today to try and get it out my system sooner. However I feel rotten having it and it was not as nice as I thought it would have been. Why is that when you have food on this diet that you have been craving you end up not enjoying it as much as you should. Oh well there is always tomorrow to start afresh. Can't go to chemist until Monday anyway so got a whole week to fix things.

Hi Sam

What's done is done Sam. Get back on track, you can do it!

Back on track, you can do it, keep thinking of those scales going down on Monday :)

At the beginning of this diary I said I would not do it..... But I did. I weighed myself at home. 0.6kg I have lost this week. Sob sob. I only bloody weighed myself so I could fulfil the Valentines challenge. Feel like eating that choc coated marshmallows I bought my daughter. But I won't lol. My scales could be slightly off. I doubt it though. Will find out my true weight tomorrow anyway for weigh in day. On a lighter note coz my hubby knows I can't have choc today. I got a dozen roses instead and a heart charm from pandora for my bracelet. Bless him.

Hey, don't feel down, wait and see what tomorrow brings. The weight can drop in fits and starts, you may surprise yourself. And if it doesn't come off this week, it'll need to soon! Good luck for weigh day tomorrow x

Feeling like crap at the moment. Not been posting much but have been reading. I got addicted to prescribed medication. It was co-codamal. Don't know how to spell it. Lol. Anyway the dr was giving them out like a pick n mix since I had a bad back etc. I always wondered why I felt rubbish some days. Anyway I seen a different dr one day as my other one was on annual leave. Turns out I had a addiction. Omg. Anyway I was given some tablet to replace it that melts under the tongue. And was slowly reduced. I had to hand in pee samples I felt like a criminal lol. I told my dr I wanted to come off quicker as I hated being in that position. So I have now went 3 days without anything. I have a upset tummy and can't sleep. I'm being sick. Having my shakes is a pain as I don't feel hungry. And gulp them down to get it over with. I can't drink water as much as I used to due to the fact that it feels like I'm swallowing liquid nitrogen. It feels that cold even in room temperature. My ketosis is in the dark. I'm hoping the pharmacist will understand on Fri. Im hoping to up the water by Fri. On the plus side since Friday I've lost 2kg. How that is possible is beyond me since I'm not drinking enough. I have looked up withdrawal and it seems to be that maybe by the end of the week I will feel better again. God I feel like a junkie. Even though I have never stolen or broken the law in my life. I just feel like I can share on here and not be judged so I needed to get it off my chest.

Crikey, poor you, that is really scary, no wonder you are having a tough time, fancy the first doctor not warning you of the side effects. I'm really impressed that you are managing to stick to the diet, well done. Here's hope that by the end of the week you are clear of co-codamol and have a great weight loss too. Keep going, you are doing fantastically well. Xx

Oh I've been clear of the codeine for months. It's the other stuff the gave as a substitute I need to get clear of. The Way I see it is its just another pill for a pill so I binned the rest of them. I don't go to see that dr anymore that gave me them in the first place. I remember going to the chemist for the substitute tablets and what I did not know is that they have a cordoned off area for the drug users to take their Methadone and they also have a fingerprint scanner thing. I was told to put my finger on it. Unsure I asked why. They said so the courts know you have came in today for your stuff. I was flabbergasted. I told them I don't have a court order to do this. I tried to tell them my position and she looked at me and said a drug problem is a drug problem sweetie. Fair to say I changed the chemist I went to. Jeez though that's why I need to do this.

Thanks for the support hun. I was unsure to talk about this. Just so you all know I'm not a junkie. Ok maybe I am lol but not one of my own making lol

Actually feel hell of a lot better today. Shakes going down a treat. Still finding it hard to drink but I would say I'm 90% better. Woo hoo I did it. Plus I weighed myself today and I am another kg down which would make it 3kg since Friday. I don't know if being unwell has made things speed up in my body or if my scales are wrong but will find out on Fri.

Well done Sam, sounds like you've had a tough time. Hope you have a great weight loss on Friday x x x

Good luck on Friday too Sam :)

Ava
xxx

Crikey, that all sounds horrific! I'm so glad you are feeling better today. You deserve a big loss this week for getting through all of that x

Cheers nic that means alot. I was a little nervous when I first posted that though. Was unsure of the reactions considering this is a weight loss forum. Nobody has said anything mean which is nice. Only my partner knew about it so I've never had the chance to gauge people's reactions not including the snooty pharmacist. Lol. I'm 100% better now though. Which is good. Was aiming for friday so its a bonus the Awfulness feeling is away. Drinking more now compared to this morning finding it hard to drink as much as I used to so will have to work to build it up but 1.5l and 3 coffes is better than 500ml and 2 coffees which is what i was drinking the last few days. Now that I'm healthy again I can focus on my diet.

Oh god I'm hungry. Really hungry. Not like the normal days where its just hard and it passes today has been tummy clenching hungry. My hubby thinks because my body is going through a change that's why I'm hungry. Away to curl under the blankets and drink loads of water. I better lose at least 3lbs this week for this torture.

Back