**Sam's Diary***

X_Sam_X

Hey everyone

So let me introduce myself, my name is Sam and im 20 years old, I have basically been overweight for quite a while, so when we booked a holiday to Florida with 18 of my family and friends, thats when i decided i dont want to be the fat 1 lol, plus after watching a video of myslef on holiday i was nearly sick with what i saw!!!!

So i started weight watchers on 2nd July 08, i weighed in at 12st 3lbs, before that i did a bikin diet for a couple of weeks and lost 6lbs, but that was horrible i couldnt hardly eat anything so decided to join WW.

The 1st weeks weigh in was really nerveracking, but as soon as i got off them scales in boots and look at the slip, i was shocked! my weight was 11st 12lbs!!

5lbs in 1 week

The 2nd weeks weigh in was just as scary hahaha, and i successfully lost.......

3lbs!!

so i have lost a total of 8lbs on Weightwatchers up to now, and alltogether with the couple of weeks on the bikini diet i have lost...

1 STONE!!!!

So im on my 3rd week of WW now and im absolutley loving it!

So i have 15weeks to go, to hopefully reach my target goal for my holidays, and be able to wear a bikini and not feel like a fat heffa! hahaha

Thanks for Reading
Sam
xxx

Hiya
Thanks 4 the reply
I have been looking round at everyones diary and stories, and there all doing great, i cant wait to do as good as everyone else :D

How are you doing?

xxx

Your doing brilliantly! well done! .. Im sure you'll be in that bikini hun! ....
:)

Hi Sam and welcome - very well done on your losses so far!

I'm just approaching my week 4 weigh-in and have lost 8lbs so far. Have done every diet from a-z and got bigger and bigger!

Wish I'd got my head round this years ago.

Hoping WW will be the last diet I ever do!

Back