Sam's Fatty to Flatty Diary

Don't cheat Sam! Bring a litre bottle of water! U might have to make a few pee stops tho :) keep going

I have been away for a bit folks. As I got on with the diet I found that I needed less & less support. I should have kept going on as when I went away on Holiday in Oct I found it hard to get back on it. I have now gotten past day 3 so hopefully that will be me back until at least Xmas day. Then a day of eating turkey then back on Boxing Day. Put on a stone in the month I was eating. However I think mostly that was water as I've lost 6lbs in 3 days. So another 8lbs until I lose the stone I put back on. Here's to sticking to it this time.

My tummy making funny noises. Not sure what that's about. I get very faint hunger twangs since i am still on day 4. I found last time it took 7-8 days for the hunger to go completely. I'm not starving so bit weird. The noises are not quiet either. Even my hubby heard it from across the living room. Hopefully it will settle soon.

Failed my driving test. Went into depression. We all know what that means. So going to start again tomorrow. Not going to let life get me down.

Aww Sam, sorry to hear about your test. Hope you've had a better day today x

Back