Sam's Fatty to Flatty Diary

samthompson17

Ok day 1. I need to figure out a way to space out these shakes so I don't get so hungry. I'm starving. I know the first few days are tough. I did it before for 3 weeks however needed to come off as I had a chest infection and my immune system was shot. However trying to go back on it after eating was hard. So now a year later i am giving it another shot. And this time I'm not coming off it for the love of money until I'm down to my target weight. Which id be happy with being a size 12 but ecstatic at a 10.

My first weight check was interesting as I have digital scales at home and on them it says 17,13 but at the pharmacy it's 17,5. Not that I'm complaining if I am 17,5 but I need to find out if it's my scales that are knackered or theirs. Will find out next Mon on my first official weigh in.

Anyway I prob won't log back onto this thread until next week when I record my loss. Yes I said loss. Surely me going from 2,700 cals per day to less than 500 has to have an effect. I might be back on here if I need some support the way I see it is if others on here can manage then so can I.

Ps I have also ordered new Skechers Shape Ups and a little device called the fitbit. It's like a fancy pedometer but so much as well as recording the work outs on your pc/mac it also has a app as well. Plus if you already use other apps it syncs up to them to. Can't wait for it to come so I can do my exercising once I'm over the weak period. See you soon xoxo

Last edited:
Day 2 seems to be harder than day 1. I'm craving pastry for some reason not just ordinary pastry but puff. Mmm. So I'm filling myself up on peppermint & nettle tea which is fine but the nettles in it can be a little bitter so I've gone out and bought normal peppermint tea and switching between the two. I find it hard drinking just water and would kill to add a little sugar free squash in water. Not allowed though. I'm hoping by Fri the weakness has gone and the thoughts of food. I'm peeing like crazy I'm told I'll adapt though. I've just got no energy at the moment and this site has helped me loads in coping I just love reading that everyone is going through the same thing and shedding tons of weight.

Not happy at hubby. He means well but he bought me wotsits thinking I could do with a treat. I so gave into them. They took me out of ketosis last night but by this morning I'm back into ketosis. So no harm done. Told him to stop buying me stuff that he's not helping but it was nice of him to think of me thanks but no thanks. Feeling really weak today. It's a 20 min walk to her school and the same back. I was sweating like nobody's business when I came back and mega thirsty. I know why I was thirsty though it's coz I had my shake but no time for a tea so I'd thought I'd leave it till I came home. Won't be making that mistake again.

Day 3. Really weak at times then I have some high times. Everything seems to be a chore at the moment. I got my fitbit and synced my weight app and myfitnesspal to it. I managed 5,544 steps today. Everyday I'm going to add a extra 500 to it. I feel really great that I've accomplished something. Although the weight seems to be not coming off. I have been 100% today as well. A improvement from yesterday's wotsit debacle. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Day 4. I'm a bit down In the dumps. Just wondering when the weight will come off. As I said before I think my scales are different to the ones at the chemist but have been still going on them even though they read different I can still see if I have lost weight. Well I was 17,13 on my scales and now I'm 17,12 not a huge difference at all. I know a lot of you lose quite a lot of weight in the first week and even though it is a loss it's quite disheartening. I've only cheated once with the wotsits on day 2. I have been a 100% for the last 2 days. I'm never going to reach my goal of 6lbs in the first week. I'm walking to. I did 7000 steps today.

Try not to put too much pressure on yourself hun. If you stick to it it will drop off dont worry! Everyones different and I know I'm really bad for weighing myself every day (sometimes like 5 times!) but i know my sis leaves it as a nice surprise for her weigh in because she gets to frustrated watching the scales slowly. it will definitely come off come off especially if your doing lots of exercise. good luck!!! :rolleyes: x

Thank you for your encouraging words. I had a little bit of a cry today the last 3 days have been fine well apart from the cravings and weakness. Then today I was excited as I never thought of food at all from 9-12. Then I weighed myself and my heart sank. I'm thinking is this worth it. To make things worse I fell out with my hubby as he was going on about a curry and was like yes I'm having a real curry from the Indian. I'm like thanks for the support. Fair enough I've been in my room for the past 4 days and will continue to do so till gets easier so I'm not tempted with their supper but to flaunt it and get excited about it is not on. When it came the whole house stank of it. It made my mouth water. So I got dressed but on my new shape up trainers and decided to go to Tesco to get new scales and teas. I'm in a better mood now though lol.

Guess what pharmacy scales are wrong. I'm 17,11 which means I was 17,13 when I started and I wasted money on new scales thinking my ones were wrong. So I'll point that out to them. I was a little gutted I was not 17,5 but it's now given me the incentive to get the weight off more.

If I ain't lost much weight by week 2 weigh in I will cut down on the exercise as technically Lipotrim gets rid of fat but also muscle to. When you exercise you time up the muscle which means you might see a loss on your dress size but not necessary on your scales. So that's made me a little cheery. So I'll take it easy this weekend and see if there are any improvements.

I'm a lot happier today. I went on the scales first thing and it says 17,8. Which means I've lost 3lbs since last night. A vast improvement. I wont weigh myself until tomorrow as I know If I do it again it will surely go up by another 2lb due to the water intake. To make sure I have a good reading on the scales on Monday or Tues (technically I went to the chemist on Monday but did not start till tues so I don't know which day I'll go back on) I'm not going to drink alot and will have my shake when I come back. I'll go once I drop my daughter off at school.

Think my daughter made me ill. She was a sick little bunny last night. She's 5. I had my lipotrim and a green tea this morning and I just threw it all back up with all the water I drank. Shaking like crazy.

Oh you poor thing hope you get better soon. I am on my second day not going too bad but hubby is away at the moment so no food in the house which helps lots
Horrible to be sick while on this,

I do great during the day when she's at school and he's at work the problem is when they come home as all they eat is junk and it gets my mouth watering so I'm in my room for the first week. Theres a gala here in my neigjbourhood and it's all food they selling so no point in going to that either it's amazing how much you notice that food comes into daily life. Hopefully by the time your hubby back you'll not be hungry and he'll stick by you and not flaunt food in your face like my one does. He means no harm he sees it as a joke but it's no joke. It's like eating a meal in front of tramp lol. I don't think he gets it.

I know what you mean, I was at neighbours house for a cup of tea (i'm lucky cos I always drink black tea so no hardship there) she is the only one of the neighbours that knows i'm doing it, but she warned me that her son had just ordered a chinese, so had quick cuppa and left. Hubby not back till weekend so hoping I can do this and that him cooking won't put me over the edge. Poor dog cant wait for him to come cos she's not getting any scraps lol. Dont know if he will flaunt the food but thinks i'm mad for not eating but he has always been skinny no matter what he eats, not fair

Still got a little bit of a sore tummy but I think that's partly due to waking up with a sore full bladder. The weight is coming off that's 6lb since I started. It's been a hard week and I can't wait to see what I'll weigh on Tues.

6lb is brilliant well done. Good luck for tues.

Thanks. I've lost 8lbs In total. Just had my first weigh in. Their scales are wrong I know they are. They have put me at 16,11 when I know i am 17,5. My dr weighed me last night when I had a late appointment and his said 17,7. Then again I already had a tummy full of water. So when I weighed myself this morning I was 17,5 then I went into the new scales i bought and It said the same. So even if the chemists do say a different weight than my own it's still 8lbs no matter what way you look at it since the chemists scales said 17,5 on my first day I started lipotrim.

The weakness has went away. Apart from in the mornings. I feel heavy in the mornings but once I have my shake and some water within a hour i am back to my usual self. I feel great and i am pleased as my original goal was 6lbs in the first week. I am hoping to lose another 6lbs next week but I won't get my hopes up as I know the first week is the one where you lose weight more.

Well done sammy. Pity there's messing about with weighing scales. I'm going for my second weigh in tomorrow. Can't wait
Xxx

Well done sam :)

Well done Sam

I still wake up feeling rotten but I seem to have bundles of energy now. I did some hoovering today and cleaned the house. Stuff that I like to avoid when I feel terrible. I even went into town and did some shopping. I can't wait until I can buy slim clothes. I have a long way to go to that. I need to remember it might be a fast diet but it will take me 8 months to get down to 10st. I don't think I could do this for 8 months. I might take a break after 4 months. I cheated today and had 5 chips lol. My hubby bought supper but left it at the works fridge so he had to order out. I was weak. I had a left over orlistat and 2 senna so hopefully I can digest it quick. Thanks guys for the encouragement hopefully eating a few chips won't mess up my ketosis and weight loss for wi on tues. fair enough I have not been totally 100% but that's the most I have eaten since having this diet apart from on day 2 but usually it's just a bite out of my daughters supper so I'm quite anxious and full of guilt lol

Back